MERUEM VS FAIRY TAIL MAGES

Topic started by katmic on July 15, 2014. Last post by takashichea 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by katmic (481 posts) See mini bio Level 10

MERUEM

VS

TEAM FAIRY TAIL:

NATSU

GRAY

ERZA

MIRAJANE

LAXUS

GAJEEL

JUVIA

MYSTOGUN

SCENARIO 1: No prep, characters suddenly appear in the same random location, bloodlusted, and fight. No knowledge

SCENARIO 2: Combatants in character, on hour prep time. Have knowledge of each other. +Gildartz

SCENARIO 3: Assistance from Makarov and Gildartz

RESTRICTIONS: Meruem pre and post Youpo and pouf absorption in each scenario. All fairy tail characters in their current versions

Post by Low (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Mirajane alone can win against Merume. No contest at all. This is a mismatch, considering there are some characters on FT team who can potentially solo.

Post by Saladking (1,354 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Low:

This guy must be hilariously weak if someone as weak and unimpressive like Mirajane can solo him.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Saladking: Thats for sure lol but in all realness, if Luffy has trouble beating this guy, then Meruem kicks Fairy Tail's ass

@Low: Why the change of heart? Just a couple weeks ago you were arguing Meruem could beat Luffy.

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@Low: Why the change of heart? Just a couple weeks ago you were arguing Meruem could beat Luffy.

Yeah Luffy cannot. Mirajane is just too fast and his attacks are not physical. Not a change of heart per say. I just think Mirajane is faster.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,261 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Low: How does Mirajane beat Luffy?

@Low: ..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You're funny, for one Luffy is WAY faster than Mirajane, like he literally runs circles around her. Second, Luffy could take on the entire guild and win. Not all at once, but none of them could beat him.
Post by takashichea (14,492 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@Low: ..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You're funny, for one Luffy is WAY faster than Mirajane, like he literally runs circles around her. Second, Luffy could take on the entire guild and win. Not all at once, but none of them could beat him.

I hope you aren't laughing at a user out of spite. If you disagree, you could have explain it respectfully.

Post by Evertonian4Life (126 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Even pre skip Luffy would be considered among the stronger of the guild if he was a member.

Post TS can beat anyone in the guild mid diff at most.

@takashichea: yeah that was my bad, sorry -,-'

@Low: I apologize for my outburst, the inner one piece fan got offended lol. But as I said before, Luffy speed wise is far above anyone in fairy tail aside from maybe doranbalt but he uses teleportation anyways. Fairy tail has two big weaknesses: first is speed since most in general lack it. Second is durability, for some reason they've all been a bit on the weak side when it comes to tanking attacks. I mean seriously, I was quite disappointed by silver getting taken out by Gray throwing a metal ball -___-

Post by Shadow_Okami9 (166 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Evertonian4Life: True to that.

Well for all those who think Mirajane is slow, let me just post this video.

In other words, Mirajane is on the level of Luffy, only faster.

Post by othus12 (8,036 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Low: i hope you realize racer is not fast, he is using slowing magic which affects the perception of the user. so this whole fight has a twisted perception.

in other words:

they look like they move like luffy but they arent on that level.

anyways luffy can fodderize mirajane with red hawk.

@othus12: Yes. Anyone he faces is practically slowed down. But its a different story entirely that he himself is fast. it did not take him more than hour to bring Jellal's coffin from who knows where. In the early goings, even overpowered Jellal using his Meteor Magic thing.

@Low: The whole battle was just full of tropes.We need speed feats not tropes.Mirajane, or anyone in FT really(possibly top tiers), cant contend with Luffy in speed.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoIAmBehindYou

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SpeedEchoes

@Evertonian4Life: Thats personal opinion. If you are fast enough to walk through speed clones (like the clones of Zommari of bleach), thats faster than Luffy by a wide margin.

@Low: According to your logic, Bankai Ichigo would blitz OP and Naruto God tiers which is laughable.

There are verses where FTL characters dont make after images, is Zommari faster than them too?

@Evertonian4Life said:

@Low: According to your logic, Bankai Ichigo would blitz OP and Naruto God tiers which is laughable.

There are verses where FTL characters dont make after images, is Zommari faster than them too?

I was giving example in relation to what was observed. I did not mean anything else beside that.

Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Creating after images has no bearing on speed.Its just a trope and characters who dont make after images are not necessiraly slower.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel