Meliodas, Diane, King and Ban run the Mainstream Gauntlet

Topic started by SilverSavage on July 19, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by SilverSavage (271 posts) See mini bio Level 9

1. Nastu, Gajeel, Sting, and Rouge

2. Kuchiki Byakuya, Abarai Renji, Ikkaku Madarame, Zaraki Kenpachi

3. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbe

4. 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th Hokage

Rules:

-Speed Equal

-No Edo Tensei/ Immoratlity

-Limited to ground

-Mind set: Serious

-Win by death

Since this thread is not getting any replies I'm assuming people know nothing about it, so they don't want to put there opinion. So I'll just put some of their feats and tell you about there abilities.

Meliodas: the only confirmed ability he has is a technique called Full-Counter (Allows him to reflect attacks aimed at him back to the enemy with far greater power, The stronger the opponent's power are, the stronger his power becomes. The only weakness to his ability is that he can't initiate his own attack.). Also He has super strength which becomes more power full when a tattoo appears above his eye.

Meliodas Feats:

Example of full Counter
Example of full Counter
Post by Acura_Max (2,405 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@SilverSavage: That's an illegal site. I suggest you edit that out of your comment before the mods get here.

@Acura_Max: Thanks for the info

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,309 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SilverSavage: Lol, what manga is that from? I want to read it.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Nanatsu no Taizai

Diane: Daine is a Gaint with an ability called Creation: This ability, which is exclusive to members of the Giant Clan who have a deep connection with nature, enables Diane to manipulate the earth. She also has super strength. she also seen to Harden herself or Change he density with Heavy Metal.

Post by YoungChief (554 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This thead looks familiar, frequent the OBD much lol. I'm pretty much gonna agree with what was said there and say they can make it to the Kages with difficulty, then they get stomped. Mostly because of Ban, I really don't know how anyone aside from the Kage's can get past his immortality+regen, Meliodas did give him a scar in the past but we dont know how that happened yet

Post by SMXLR8 (7,549 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Acura_Max: what is? PM if needed

@SilverSavage: it's too soon for them , wait for more chapters

@YoungChief: Yeah I made that thread on the OBD same time I made this one

Ban: He is known as Ban the immortal, He has a ability called Snatch: An ability that allows Ban to rob others of their possessions and abilities. He is shown to be able to steal the strength and speed of his opponents, as well as grasp objects without physically touching them.

King: He is the king of Fairies he has multiple abilities one is Disaster (Not much is known about this ability as of yet), Levitation, and Transformation An ability that allows King to change his physical appearance as well as his clothes. In order for King to change appearance, he requires a great amount of concentration. This ability appears to leave him exhausted. King strength is not in his ability though, it comes from his weapon the Spirit Spear Chastiefol. the spear has multiple forms the that have been revealed are Pillow: When not in battle, the spear remains in the form of a pillow.The pillow can also act as a shield. Stuffed Bear: In the form of a large stuffed grizzly bear, King can control it to grab and immobilize the enemy with its four limbs. Even with superhuman strength, Ban was unable to escape the binding. Spear: King frequently utilizes this form, which is a long, broad spear, in conjunction with his levitation ability to perform basic ranged attacks. It acts as a homing-weapon, continuously following a dodging enemy and cornering them. Form Three, Formalization: This form of Chastiefol is a twin headed spear with a spearhead shaped like the claws of a crab. This form has the ability to petrify an individual whom it pierces, rendering them unmovable and immobilized as a statue even if they are still alive. Form Five, Increase: An army of small Kunai-like spears are multiplied from one, their individual trajectories controlled by King at will through simple motioning and gesturing of his hands.

@SMXLR8: I don't really think so they have feats that put them up there power wise with Fairy tail, Bleach, One piece, and Naruto. and their only getting stronger. I just want to know where they stand early on with these characters. Also it's good to get people interested in another manga like The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk did.

Post by Acura_Max (2,405 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@SMXLR8: He included a link to an illegal manga site, but he removed about an hour after my comment.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,549 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SilverSavage: Feats are not everything just saying

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel