Megatron(Transformers Prime) vs Franky(One Piece)

Topic started by Haofan123 on March 9, 2013. Last post by Haofan123 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

One of the best incarnations of the Decepticon leader in recent years takes on One pieces beloved Cyborg

Morals are on

To the death or KO

Both start 20 meters from eachother

Franky has access to his General/Shogun robot suit

So, who wins?
So, who wins?

In case anybody is curious, here are some feats from megatron:

Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'd say Megatron with some difficulty.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

As superrrrrrr as franky is, he will lose. I'd be a good fight though.

Post by othus12 (6,819 posts) See mini bio Level 13

depends on which version of megatron we are talking about

@othus12 said:

depends on which version of megatron we are talking about

I stated which incarnation is being used in the OP, the title and even posted feats for said version in case anybody was curious

Post by othus12 (6,819 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Haofan123: then imo megatron wins... he seems kinda too much for franky

Post by taichokage (13,272 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ah. I still need to get into this show. I kinda lost interest after RID because the feel of Transformers seemed to get less serious/more human orientated which for me takes away from the show. I watched a bunch of Cybertron though and it was my favorite since Beast Wars/Machines. I don't know this Megatron but I know that most versions of Megatron could beat Franky. Cybertron Megatron would crush him.

@taichokage said:

Ah. I still need to get into this show. I kinda lost interest after RID because the feel of Transformers seemed to get less serious/more human orientated which for me takes away from the show. I watched a bunch of Cybertron though and it was my favorite since Beast Wars/Machines. I don't know this Megatron but I know that most versions of Megatron could beat Franky. Cybertron Megatron would crush him.

TFP is probably the best transformers show since beast wars. Id highly reccomend it. As for the battle, ive posted some feats for megatron above

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel