Megas XLR vs Gurren Lagann - (with a twist)

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on Feb. 9, 2012. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

RANDOM ENCOUNTER!

Scenario1:

Base form

Scenario 2:

S-force Megas zorb VS Arc-Gurren Lagan

VS

Post by DawnToDarkness (68 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Gurren lagann in every scenario... The logic breaking will erupting machine equal to the gods.....or a robot piloted by a gamer * I love megas Xlr this brings back memories*
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Gurren wins victory
Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gurren Lagann kicks reasons, physics and Megas in the ass....

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The first scenario I would definitely have to give to Megas. Why??? Because he usually always has some kind of secret weapon that helps him win the battle. Megas has fought and won against enemies many times larger and more powerful than Gurren-Lagann, especially if it's just base form Gurren-Lagann.

You know what watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvOl45W7EWE&list=HL1328828081&feature=mh_lolz

Also Megas would probably have a button that just said "Anti-Gurren Lagann missile".

This isn't really a competition at all, unless you used Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, then we might have a match on our hands.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaobllp9154&feature=related this actually shows you most of his weapons. See how he has a 5 minutes till the end of the episode of button and pretty much every other hax button you could ever want. Megas's powers are pretty much limited to Coop's imagination and if you've seen the show he has quite a big imagination.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ohgodwhy: wow, the only post supporting megas is the only one that doesn't sound bias. and I agree, a few times megas has made some toon-force level moves.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel