Megaman Exe vs Smith

Topic started by RadiantTheLight on Nov. 17, 2010. Last post by Hellos 4 years ago.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

 
VS
 

 
Megaman.exe finds himself inside the Matrix, he got help from every battle chip ever and has the Bug Style activated.  
It starts with 100 000 Smiths but more and more keep appearing...
 
Will Megaman be able to take it?
 
 
If Megaman get's in real bad shape, he can get help from:

Omnimon (X Antibody is not allowed)
 
But still, if Megaman is deleted, it's the end of the fight, even if Omnimon keeps being alive.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Bug Style stomps. Smith's ability didn't come close to the walking god mode Bugstyle did when it chowed all that data up. Also Program advances are HAX, but he doesn't need them. 
Omnimon would also stomp. They guy fried what was it 50 thousand or 50 million mega level digimon in one showings of that canon.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Hellos said:
" Bug Style stomps. Smith's ability didn't come close to the walking god mode Bugstyle did when it chowed all that data up. Also Program advances are HAX, but he doesn't need them. Omnimon would also stomp. They guy fried what was it 50 thousand or 50 million mega level digimon in one showings of that canon. "
There were about a million Diablomon there...
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @Hellos said:
" Bug Style stomps. Smith's ability didn't come close to the walking god mode Bugstyle did when it chowed all that data up. Also Program advances are HAX, but he doesn't need them. Omnimon would also stomp. They guy fried what was it 50 thousand or 50 million mega level digimon in one showings of that canon. "
There were about a million Diablomon there... "

Okay then, so way more then 50 thousand, and what less then 50 million. I was close. Just of by 49 million or 950 thousand.
To be more fair Omnimon might have been amped by all those kids looking in.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Hellos: But that also made him slower.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

 
They only slowed down the original so it wouldn't make a run for it if I recall. :P
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Hellos: No, I was talking about Omnimon, Omnimon is the one who got slow becouse of all the people watching the fight... Diablomon is above the Internet's "rules", if Izzy never had blocked people from watching the fight, Diablomon would not be killed becouse Omnimon was slowed down, and the missil would obliterate everything in Japan...
Omnimon was limited becouse of the people watching on the Internet, the place he get's more overpowered in the Digital Universe, and probably also our Universe.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @Hellos: No, I was talking about Omnimon, Omnimon is the one who got slow becouse of all the people watching the fight... Diablomon is above the Internet's "rules", if Izzy never had blocked people from watching the fight, Diablomon would not be killed becouse Omnimon was slowed down, and the missil would obliterate everything in Japan... Omnimon was limited becouse of the people watching on the Internet, the place he get's more overpowered in the Digital Universe, and probably also our Universe."

Originally yes it was slowing down War Greymon and Metal Garurumon significantly, up untill that same event ended up pumping them to Omnimon and they forwarded all those emails straight to the villian to slow him down to be cut in half.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel