Medusa Gorgon VS Shura Kirigakure

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Feb. 5, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,201 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Here is another mix and match fight that is random

Rules

no prep , in character , standard wear and equipment , speed is equal if there is a problem , hope this fight will be good if not then shura is current and medusa is not?

Location - Death City

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8: Are we using anime or manga counterparts of each?

@DBZ_universe: does it matter?

@SMXLR8: Yes because these mangas are different from their anime counterparts.

@DBZ_universe: like how?

@SMXLR8 said:

@DBZ_universe: like how?

Medusa in the manga takes over the body of her sister and gains her spider powers plus hers.

Shura, well we can say she has the same but she has shown different fighting moves than the anime.

Tho seeing Shura in the anime could hold on against Satan, she might do the same with Medusa.

Tho Manga Medusa could beat any version of Shura unless she cancels her powers with Gara Gara (which cancels demonic powers).

Shura can also summon Spirits, as how she did against the Impure King in the manga.

Also Shura is a powerful Exorcist of course... She is a Night and I am sure she has fought similar things to Medusa like Amaimon (who is stronger than Medusa IMO since he is the Earth King)

I think Shura has this, as long as she doesn't get any snakes on her but she also has speed to avoid that.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,634 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe: Magic isn't demonic power, Gara Gara does nothing.

Win by vector plating into a vector arrow for Medusa.

@CerusSerenade: I forgot about the Vector lines honestly.. jaja.

In that case yeah, Medusa wins here.

Also we need to see more of Shura in some later chapters.

@CerusSerenade: @DBZ_universe: medusa can win with out the vector lines then what?@DBZ_universe: what if shura was blood lusted then what?

@SMXLR8:Considering that nothing can be speculated on that matter, it's pointless to bring it up. Stop trying to weaken characters you obviously don't know about.

Medusa takes this.

@SMXLR8: Well you also have Medusa's endurance too... which was hard for Stein to attack now that I remember.

But yes Medusa has this... tho Shura can hold her self for a bit.. but will lose in the end.

@CerusSerenade: @DBZ_universe said:

@SMXLR8: Well you also have Medusa's endurance too... which was hard for Stein to attack now that I remember.

But yes Medusa has this... tho Shura can hold her self for a bit.. but will lose in the end.

this what I wanted to know so please stop being rude this is last time that I going to say this

@SMXLR8 said:

this what I wanted to know so please stop being rude this is last time that I going to say this

Then stop being idotic every time you ask "what if we took x away from y?".

Almost ALL of Medusa's combat abilities come from her vector attacks, you may as well make her a peak human/superhuman, you take away what makes Medusa Medusa, and ruin the clarity and validity of the fight.

Medusa takes this.

@SMXLR8 said:

How am I being rude? last time I checked I didn't gave name calling.

@DBZ_universe: sorry not you

bump

Why bump? Medusa wins...

Tho Shura is cooler and better!

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

You guys just reminded me how much I've been wanting to check out Blue Exorcist.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

You guys just reminded me how much I've been wanting to check out Blue Exorcist.

Yes watch it! its awesome! same with the manga "Ao No Exorcist"

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel