Mecha Godzilla VS King Ghidora (Read OP)

Topic started by SuperperfectCell on April 2, 2011. Last post by StargunZX 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

first appearance Mecha Godzilla VS first appearance King Ghidora, fight takes place in Yatomi Japan.

Come on people dont be shy!
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Mecha
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Mechagodzilla would win, Though I will say this, Mecha King Ghidorah would probably beat the snot out of Mechagodzilla, but Mechagodzilla was designed to fight all known monsters when he was built, and Ghidorah was known at the time.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I'd really like it if you'd post some pics....Provides some memory refreshment but AFAIK, Ghidorah should win....

@MohsinMan99:

ok here you go.   

VS

Kyriu vs. Keiser Ghidorah would be a much more interesting match IMO.
@StargunZX:
you sure? i thought kiriyu<FW Godzilla<<Keiser Ghidora, kidna sounds like suicide to me, like pitting Eternity against LT limited to brute streangth.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Keizer Ghidorah  would probably own nearly all of the Godzilla series monster, ANY. It's by it's own the right the only occupant of the 1st tier of Godzilla
the next one would be Destoroyah, Spacegodzilla, Kiryu, FW-Godzilla,
@SuperperfectCell said:

" @StargunZX: you sure? i thought kiriyu<FW Godzilla<<Keiser Ghidora, kidna sounds like suicide to me, like pitting Eternity against LT limited to brute streangth. "

Yeah you should be right about this, but I don't think it's like Kyriu would get one-shoted. Besides, Kyriu has a good chance of winning if he manage to hit KG with the Absolute Zero.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel