mecha fight

Topic started by cfatalis on Aug. 14, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
okay guys, if all mecha  from anime and manga, or srw bar none fight each other in a freeway battle royal who do you think will win?
rule
1. you must actually survive to win( this is to eliminate the ideon self destructed argument)
2.the mecha is alone , e.g no support unit
3. original pilot of the mecha 
 if this isn't the right part of the forum could you tell me where to put this
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i vote guren that arm is killer
Post by Dream (7,462 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Would mecha even be counting the Transformers?
yes, you can but you have to explain to me... what it can do, i doubt it can beat ttgl though
@cfatalis: The giant robots that can transform into vehicles, dinosaurs and animals. The most well-known ones are the Autobots ansd Decepticons. I'm also surprised you haven't heard of them considering there are two live-action movies of the series that have been out here in America.
@Dream said:
" @cfatalis: The giant robots that can transform into vehicles, dinosaurs and animals. The most well-known ones are the Autobots ansd Decepticons. I'm also surprised you haven't heard of them considering there are two live-action movies of the series that have been out here in America. "
yeah i know what they are, what i am asking is that if your put one of them there explain what it can do.... (e.g unicron planet sized robot)
1980s-era Optimus Prime, as an example, was armed with a laser gun, could fire off short-range optic blasts, use a repulsor projector, equip hydro-foils so he could walk through water and turn one of his arms into an energon-powered axe.
okay so, how would he win against other mecha?
@Dream said:
"1980s-era Optimus Prime, as an example, was armed with a laser gun, could fire off short-range optic blasts, use a repulsor projector, equip hydro-foils so he could walk through water and turn one of his arms into an energon-powered axe. "

my goodness how do u know this stuff lol :P besides optimus prime cant even beat a eva( eva 01 )
@FLCL1: True, but that doesn't stop Unicron and Primus from wiping out the planet since both also qualify as mecha. XD
@Dream said:
" @FLCL1: True, but that doesn't stop Unicron and Primus from wiping out the planet since both also qualify as mecha. XD "

LOL but that wont stop the gundum from riping them apart from space lol :P
@FLCL1: The Gundams would just be tiny little gnats to Primus and Unicron, especially as both have galaxy-buster powers. Unicron wiped out the original universe before this universe's Big Bang created it.

oooooooooooh so were with playing those transformers lol can we use the fleet missicles from code geass XP
@FLCL1: Explain their capabilities to me please. I've only gotten halfway through the show's first season so far.
Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm not to big of a mech fan the only one I know of that may do some damage in this fight is Ultimate Gravion and Triple Drive Godannar.
@Dream said:
" @FLCL1: Explain their capabilities to me please. I've only gotten halfway through the show's first season so far. "

i cant remember that much about them lol i would say u kno more than me
Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Heres a quick vid of Ultimate Gravion

eh i say all the small one gang up on the big ones like ants then they can win
yeah they are thousand and thousands of them,but this is a freeway fight,
@flcl1 you mean fleia missiles from the season 2, they are more or less nukes, problem is nothing is left after the blast, oh and it can be carried by kmf's which is  obviously quite small
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel