Mazinkaizer VS Goku

Topic started by comicfanforever on Nov. 5, 2009. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Shinigami_Rider said:
" I found my material for the most one-sided battle thread (thread) seriously MazinKaizer may not have destroyed planets or anything but he beats godlike monster like i do flies. "
it's implied running rampage he can fuck up the planet  it regens and survived re-entry every time it is launched, in srw it always got docked in space "
Hasn't it got better feats than that? Sorry, I don't know much about Mazinkaiser, but if that (and the mentioned 'unlimited energy') is all he's got going for him, this is a spite in Goku's favour. "
running rampage without a pilot using 40% of the energy, it can fuck up the planet, meaning only the energy radiation can fuck up the planet

oh and more or less he is indestructible, he is never shown to be hurt in his entire series
 he is made by go nagai
which ensures him to have riddicolous opponent

in his previous form he have beaten 
-hades, yes the real hades of the series
-some start eating thingy 
- and some mad emperor of demon or something that more or less reality warp

even in SRW game where they have great zeorymer, who can destroy galaxy , now mazinkaizer is always treated as above him
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,040 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Shinigami_Rider said:
" I found my material for the most one-sided battle thread (thread) seriously MazinKaizer may not have destroyed planets or anything but he beats godlike monster like i do flies. "
it's implied running rampage he can fuck up the planet  it regens and survived re-entry every time it is launched, in srw it always got docked in space "
Hasn't it got better feats than that? Sorry, I don't know much about Mazinkaiser, but if that (and the mentioned 'unlimited energy') is all he's got going for him, this is a spite in Goku's favour. "
running rampage without a pilot using 40% of the energy, it can fuck up the planet, meaning only the energy radiation can fuck up the planet oh and more or less he is indestructible, he is never shown to be hurt in his entire series he is made by go nagaiwhich ensures him to have riddicolous opponent  in his previous form he have beaten  -hades, yes the real hades of the series -some start eating thingy  - and some mad emperor of demon or something that more or less reality warp even in SRW game where they have great zeorymer, who can destroy galaxy , now mazinkaizer is always treated as above him "

Ok, if that's the case, I would argue that Goku wins with mid-difficulty. Could you clarify that last point? Mazinkaiser is a galaxy-buster? If so, could you provide some scans or proof that would show this?
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Shinigami_Rider said:
running rampage without a pilot using 40% of the energy, it can fuck up the planet, meaning only the energy radiation can fuck up the planet oh and more or less he is indestructible, he is never shown to be hurt in his entire series he is made by go nagaiwhich ensures him to have riddicolous opponent  in his previous form he have beaten  -hades, yes the real hades of the series -some start eating thingy  - and some mad emperor of demon or something that more or less reality warp even in SRW game where they have great zeorymer, who can destroy galaxy , now mazinkaizer is always treated as above him "
Ok, if that's the case, I would argue that Goku wins with mid-difficulty. Could you clarify that last point? Mazinkaiser is a galaxy-buster? If so, could you provide some scans or proof that would show this? "
great zeorymer is a galaxy buster, mazinkaizer in the game is treated above him, kelleth may have the scans, problem is can goku damage mazinkaizer?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

plz lock and comicfan read up on people
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Shinigami_Rider said:
Ok, if that's the case, I would argue that Goku wins with mid-difficulty. Could you clarify that last point? Mazinkaiser is a galaxy-buster? If so, could you provide some scans or proof that would show this? "
great zeorymer is a galaxy buster, mazinkaizer in the game is treated above him, kelleth may have the scans, problem is can goku damage mazinkaizer? "

It is common knowledge that the games aren't reliable sources, unless there is any other evidence of him being at Galaxy-busting level (Does Mazinkaiser ever beat Great Zeorymer, for example?) then it cannot be assumed that he is capable of Galaxy-busting.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Shinigami_Rider said:
great zeorymer is a galaxy buster, mazinkaizer in the game is treated above him, kelleth may have the scans, problem is can goku damage mazinkaizer? "
It is common knowledge that the games aren't reliable sources, unless there is any other evidence of him being at Galaxy-busting level (Does Mazinkaiser ever beat Great Zeorymer, for example?) then it cannot be assumed that he is capable of Galaxy-busting. "
actually it did, it took great zeorymer and shin getter to stop mazinkaizer rampaging
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Shinigami_Rider said:
It is common knowledge that the games aren't reliable sources, unless there is any other evidence of him being at Galaxy-busting level (Does Mazinkaiser ever beat Great Zeorymer, for example?) then it cannot be assumed that he is capable of Galaxy-busting. "
actually it did, it took great zeorymer and shin getter to stop mazinkaizer rampaging "

Is Great Zeorymer a good guy? If so, that feat doesn't count; he was trying to stop him, not destroy him. It's the same as when it took both Gai and Neji to stop a Drunken Lee, but that didn't make Drunk Lee stronger than Gai (despite his sheer awesomeness). 

Oh and btw, how much stronger is Great Zeorymer than regular Hades project Zeorymer? Because apparently plain Zeorymer was only cpable of nuclear blasts.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Shinigami_Rider said:
actually it did, it took great zeorymer and shin getter to stop mazinkaizer rampaging "
Is Great Zeorymer a good guy? If so, that feat doesn't count; he was trying to stop him, not destroy him. It's the same as when it took both Gai and Neji to stop a Drunken Lee, but that didn't make Drunk Lee stronger than Gai (despite his sheer awesomeness).  Oh and btw, how much stronger is Great Zeorymer than regular Hades project Zeorymer? Because apparently plain Zeorymer was only cpable of nuclear blasts. "
plain zeorymer apparently make new zealand disappear by accident..... yes accident..... , and that was early in the series

great zeorymer if we see it in stat comparison can make america disappear from the map, just by blasting it
@cfatalis: 

"Great Zeorymer if we see it in stat comparison can make america disappear from the map just by blasting it".  

So? Vegeta in the saiyan saga could destroy the planet "just by blasting it", has Great Zeorymer ever actually demonstrated the power to bust galaxies? 

Also, you didn't answer my question: is Great Zeorymer a good guy/robot-thing? If so, then stopping Mazinkaiser was not that impressive.  

I'm beginning to think that Mazinkaiser vs The Ginyu Force would have been a better match-up.
@GIRUGAMESH: where does "berseerk robot and ambigious morality characther" counts ?, good guy or bad guy?
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: where does "berseerk robot and ambigious morality characther" counts ?, good guy or bad guy? "

Wait, so Great Zeorymer is a beserker-type character himself? Or is he more like the sort of anti-hero type character?
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: where does "berseerk robot and ambigious morality characther" counts ?, good guy or bad guy? "
Wait, so Great Zeorymer is a beserker-type character himself? Or is he more like the sort of anti-hero type character? "
errr basically, zeorymer is controlled by the pilot emotion, and it got this guy who didn't mind killing people as long as his objective( most oftenly , i am beating the crap out of you), and he is not above blackmail, trickery, and rape
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
Wait, so Great Zeorymer is a beserker-type character himself? Or is he more like the sort of anti-hero type character? "
errr basically, zeorymer is controlled by the pilot emotion, and it got this guy who didn't mind killing people as long as his objective( most oftenly , i am beating the crap out of you), and he is not above blackmail, trickery, and rape "

K then, I'd class him as evil, but after reading more about him, I very much doubt he's a galaxy-buster. Could you please provide some scans to show this sort of power?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel