Mayuri & Nemu Vs 11th Division

Topic started by Acer on April 30, 2009. Last post by Acer 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
The 11th diviosn are aware that they are about to be attacked, and are ready, but they have no idea who is attacking them. Mayuri and Nemu have had 1 hour 30 mins prep time before they launch their attacks. 11th division have had 3 hours time to prepare but have no clue who their attackers are. Can Mayuri and nemu take down the entire 11th division.? Fight takes place at the 11th divsion quarters.
Post by myPie (14 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Team 1 curbstomp!
Post by e_b_c (69 posts) See mini bio Level 5
myPie said:
"Team 1 curbstomp! "
agreed, but can kenpachi be stopped by myuri
e_b_c said:
"myPie said:
"Team 1 curbstomp! "
agreed, but can kenpachi be stopped by myuri"
Course he can.
well kaname's banki didnt effect him so i didnt know if it would work on him
e_b_c said:
"well kaname's banki didnt effect him so i didnt know if it would work on him"
Kaname's bankai did work. The only reason Kenpachi broke free was because of his stamina and durability, which allowed him to take the hits and then grab his Zanpakuto. Tousen would have killed him if Kenpachi haden't of decided to take a hit, allowing him to know Tousen's location.

Mayuri's shikai puts a poision inside the body, which makes them paralyzed. Kenpachi has no defense against that. No matter how strong his body will eventually succumb to the poison. Mayuri's bankai also secretes a poison gas, on a larger scale which is near impossible to avoid. Mayuri could defeat Kenpachi easily considering he knows what he's up against, so he's more than likely to end it quickly and take Kenpachi back to his lab lol.

Th only way Kenpachi could beat Mayuri was to go all out, and we all know he never goes all out at the start of a fight.
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3
team 2
Acer said:
e_b_c said: "well kaname's banki didnt effect him so i didnt know if it would work on him" Kaname's bankai ... [more]
ok then i still stand with team 1
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Acer said:
e_b_c said: "well kaname's banki didnt effect him so i didnt know if it would work on him" Kaname's bankai ... [more]
Right, but the question is would Mayuris poison take effect before Kenpachi sliced him in two? And would Mayuri be able to even use his shikais ability before he was cut? Not to mention that Yumichika wouldn't even have to get within striking distance of Mayuri to use his cheap-ass Shikai, and we still dont know what Yachiru does. Despite how impressed i was with what Mayuri did in Hueco Mundo, i have to go with 11th squad
AgentJ said:
Acer said: e_b_c said: "well kaname's banki didnt effect him so i didnt know if it would work on him" ... [more]
Course it would. Its attacking his insides. Kenpachi can survive being cut but being paralyzed is something entierely different. All Mayuri needs to do is cut Kenpachi, and he will. Afterall he can use flash steps and is faster, and also being a captain he will be able to cut Kenachi. Kenpachi may have mre raw power, but Mayuri is smarter and in a fight often btter prepared.

LOL I actually think Yachiru will be revealed to be stronger than kenpachi :p

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel