Master Roshi vs Yusuke

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Jan. 11, 2011. Last post by phantomrant 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@MisterShin:so breaking the sound barrier makes it  lighning speed? actually no by  that feat means that travels at supersonic to hypersonic at best by that scan.

and nope

@soldier: based on what? Roshis feats does not even puts him Above Byakuya in speed nor durability department and no Character in DBZ Has FTL speed
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Mortein: That would be enough to knock him out, are your trying to tell me Yajirobe would put up a fight against Krillin? I doubt he would even beat a Saibamen, the tail is weak when grabbed and pulled, we have seen Goku take worse with his tail, like when Roshi electrocuted him, not to mention his tail in Oozaru form could easily knock over large rocks and mountain sides. Sure they are not easy to get through however it still cut him, it got through and only left a small wound, Yajirobe was down after a punch, the same half dead Vegeta was able to make a shockwave and blew Krillin and the others away, so if a punch would do that, i have no idea why he tanked a kick from him and went flying through a rock.  I don't know if Power levels=Durability, but I could be wrong.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hirako_Fan said:

" @hitsusatsu11: so what? picolo daimao is even more powerfull than roshi why bring him? cause you know that roshi gets stomped?
and you dont see to understand that destructive is not all in a fight since its all you bring.

@hiei_hyabusha said:

" @hitsusatsu11:  since when did physical attacks equal energy attacks piccolo is a city buster with energy attacks but physically he wouldnt knock a building down so all your piccolo scans are pointless considering that and the fact he's stronger then roshi  yusuke on the other hands destroys mountains as an effect of throwing punches and causes cyclones. how is that a weak argument Vegeta still had enough energy to take on oozaru gohan and would have won if he didnt fall on him that and as kurigoh already stated kid goku was weaked but he put a hole threw piccolo stomach with ease. when did i ever say goku would lose that battle?  "

Alright, this has gone on long enough.  

Roshi wins because in base form he was able to fight an entire martial arts battle (and play games) in one second, and catch machine gun fire.   
You have NOT shown a faster Yusuke feat, therefore Roshi is faster. Period. 
I believe Roshi's durability and striking power is dependent upon his level of ki, and Roshi has enough ki to destroy the moon.  
Its a nice that you think Yusuke destroys mountains with his punches, it would be nicer if it wasn't in your mind and he actually did so. 
Neither of you have shown Yusuke being skilled enough to prevent pressure point strikes (from a guy fast enough to casually catch machine gun fire) 
You've said Yusuke can counter hypnosis, I don't believe you.  
Roshi has been shown to read minds-again another useful trick.  
The Bankikuriku Sho is different from that Joke Suzaku's lighting, the bankikuriku sho effectively traps the person by paralysis. Yusuke cannot break free of this, especially since the user of the move has literally thousands and thousands of times more power than he. 
Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Hirako_Fan: 
I like how u, missed the part that said it is the same speed as lightning. 
@MisterShin: cause you said so? i clearly told you it does not have the same properties of a ligning bolt + your scan only showns its above sound speed and going by your words itmakes it automaticaly lighning speed? yeah right
Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Hirako_Fan said:
" @MisterShin: cause you said so? i clearly told you it does not have the same properties of a ligning bolt + your scan only showns its above sound speed and going by your words itmakes it automaticaly lighning speed? yeah right "
Wow it is this getting through to u.
1. Roshi technique uses 'real electricity'
2. Electricity speed depends on its conductor & insulator.
3. Roshi attack travels through air molecules just like lightning, therefore its speed will be the same as lightning. 
Take it or leave it, i have provided enough proof. The fact that it is real electricity, sealed the deal that it is lightning speed.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11: 
 To bad like half the feats you shown are full of CIS and speculations
 thats why ppl in dbz get hurt by ppl that have more ki then all the time and roshi cant bust a moon by punching it wtf lol.

Those look like punches to me  
your trying to say an attack that worked on a peak human would work on yusuke is the dumbest thing ive ever heard and \you havent proven that yusuke's demon aura wouldnt simply melt  
you havent proven roshi could tank a punch for yusuke let alone a sprit gun and lets not forget he can just spam roshi
you havent proven roshi would even hurt yusuke  
 show roshi reading someones mind in a fight? if he could he wouldnt get hit some much dont you think
and the only thing you have to prove roshi lighting attack is stronger then suzaku is name calling lol which mean you have no idea what your talkin about 
@MisterShin: im tired of this i agree with you for now.

im done in this tread no matter how much we debate hitsus biased opinions will not change.

@hiei_hyabusha:ignore him

he just doenst get it and belive me he will not change his opinion no matter what you post
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@hiei_hyabusha said:
"
@hitsusatsu11: 
 To bad like half the feats you shown are full of CIS and speculations
 thats why ppl in dbz get hurt by ppl that have more ki then all the time and roshi cant bust a moon by punching it wtf lol.
I haven't used CIS. 
Yes, that it why ppl get hurt by ppl with more ki than them, because more ki = more concentrated force in punches. 

Those look like punches to me  
Thats the energy from the punches, not the pure physical power as you implied.
That is not a mountain 
The "mountain" only partially crumbled after many, many hits.  

your trying to say an attack that worked on a peak human would work on yusuke is the dumbest thing ive ever heard "
Strawman. 
Im tired of entertaining foolishness, plain and simple prove Yusuke can withstand pressure point strikes and hypnosis or its a concession.  

and \you havent proven that yusuke's demon aura wouldnt simply melt  
Yusuke's Yoki would certainly melt away when faced with Roshi's aura. 
Roshi's ki is over a thousand times as powerful as yusuke's yoki. 
Stop playing dumb. 

you havent proven roshi could tank a punch for yusuke let alone a sprit gun
At best ANY attack Yusuke can produce is the same level as what Roshi dishes out BY ACCIDENT (e.i Guymao's castly incident) 
Thats not enough to hurt Roshi when fighting seriously (50 percent as he was vs Ten, or God forbid max power) 

and lets not forget he can just spam roshi
Except those Reiguns are weaksauce compared to attacks by Roshi. 
Saying other wise is true fanwanking.  

havent proven roshi would even hurt yusuke   
No offence to you, but this is a retarded statement. 
Roshi can destroy the moon, and by accident destroys mountains.   
Roshi has proven he has better h2h speed. (The machine gun feat is still>>>>>what can be shown for Yusuke's limb speed-not to mention the multiple zanzo and the one second battle feats) 

It is Yusuke who is almost completely useless against Roshi. 

show roshi reading someones mind in a fight? if he could he wouldnt get hit some much dont you think
He has read Namu's mind, and Tsuru Senin's. 
Its on the respect thread. 

the only thing you have to prove roshi lighting attack is stronger then suzaku is name calling lol which mean you have no idea what your talkin about  "
I'm sorry but Suzaku is a joke. 
The bankikuriko sho is proven to be a natural electric technique that holds an opponent in paralysis until death.  
Show Yusuke being able to withstand something like this. 
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Hirako_Fan:

agreed his fanboyism is baffling
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
yusuke  ftw

so taos tongue has planet busting power?  

believe it. LOL! 
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@SilverGalford said:
" yusuke  ftw

so taos tongue has planet busting power?  

believe it. LOL!  "
Even I think this is funny.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Even I think this is funny.  

can you believe that?  i haven seen a lot of posts about this
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@SilverGalford said:
"
can you believe that?  i haven seen a lot of posts about this "
The explanation is simple, if she can destroy a planet with a punch, that just means she was holding back when she headbuted Blue, because she didn't want to kill him, only bfr him, unlike Tao who wanted to kill him. 
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

oo

Post by indifferentmrh (90 posts) See mini bio Level 6

the one who trained Gohan stomps

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

How does one believe someone with less training and martial arts experience can beat the other? Master Roshi has ascended way beyond normal human level and if yusuke were to go up against him in prime or old age it would be a loss. The difference would be in his prime roshi would curb stomp yusuke so fast he would give up YHS and train under the turtle house. In a fight where you cant go h2h against the opponent you must fight with energy blasts and such but thing is Roshi has the upper hand there too. In that case you would have to try for you speed as a last bet but as mentioned roshi is capable of catching machine gun fire effortlessly. Based on feats it is an overall stomp for Roshi. But i do believe he would put up a good fight.

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (176 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I'l go with Yusuke based on everything aforementioned in the thread

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,835 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Da faq? Yusuke wins this.

Post by phantomrant (1,302 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Equalize speed and give Roshi prep for a fully charged, fully powered Kamehameha that can pulverize the moon and he takes this with one blast. Remove any one of those advantages and any Yusuke from chapter Black or beyond outright roflstomps him effortlessly.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel