Master Roshi vs Yusuke

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Jan. 11, 2011. Last post by phantomrant 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Woah hes dissapeared oh well
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hiei_hyabusha: indeed aparentily it pains him to admit that DBZ chars like roshi would lose to Yusuke and most HST Mid and higtiers

@Jflash94: lol wut???
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Hirako_Fan:
Dbz fanboys cant accept the fact that anybody in dbz would ever lose to another character
@hiei_hyabusha: indeed ur right about that.

why is so hard  for people to admit that DBZ  can lose agaisnt other verses?
Post by casadeking09 (21 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@hiei_hyabusha said:
" @Hirako_Fan: Dbz fanboys cant accept the fact that anybody in dbz would ever lose to another character "
I agree with that. People scream moon buster or planet buster in every battle.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@casadeking09:
@Hirako_Fan:
@hiei_hyabusha:

This is silly, Roshi clearly wins. 

I mean what proof do you actually want, Master Roshi was equal to tien in the 22nd budokai tournament, that means in terms of speed and strength he was close to tien. If you don't accept that you are not using logic. I don't know why you are debating and claiming that we just use abc logic. The point is that Roshi has the ability to catch bullets, with his hands which is not only a speed feat, but also a durability feat. He has several techniques such as drunken style boxing and afterimages and also he has the technique which electrocutes opponents. Roshi has hypnosis, mind reading paralysis. Pretty much a complete set when it comes to fighting. 

hundreds of punches in 1 second is actually a poor feat as far as dragonball is concerned. A human can hit around 3 per second, and so when roshi is on the same level as those who can move as fast as lightning, you have to ask questions. In fact the same tournament that he matched tien was the same tournament that goku moved faster than light. Now I am not saying that Roshi is faster than light, but I am saying that he is alot faster than hundreds of punches per second. 

The reason why the term moonbuster is used alot, is that, he did it after battling for so long against goku. It is not as if it took all of his energy. In fact he ended up fighting after that. 

PS - The term Dbz fanboy is a bit annoying, we don;t mind that there are other characters who are better, it is only when you don't represent them properly or just purposely try to annoy us that the debate becomes heated. not only have you used offensive language to a member of the animevice community, but you claim that our motivation is just for dbz to win all the time.

Furthermore, visit the respect thread if you want more feats, that is if your willing to accept that Roshi would win.
@soldier:
did you even look at the scans i posted for yusuke? Yusuke is faster stronger and more durable then roshi . roshi's punches wont affect yusuke at all who tanks punches from toguro and sensui who can punch a mountain apart a feat not even the higher tier of dbz characters have been shown to do. nobody in dragonball is faster then light lol where are you getting this from. kenshin can make after images there not a big deal all roshi's techniques have been used on peak human characters to say they would work on an S class demon would be foolish since peak human wouldnt even beat a c class demon also the full power kamahamaha would be master roshi's only way of winning and he has to powerup before he can use it while one punch from yusuke would turn him into a blood stain and not all dbz  fans are fanboy i happen to be a 10 year dbz fan and goku my favorite anime character of all time just because you like a show doesnt make you a fanboy your actions and what you say
@soldier:is there something else that you want to add?
Post by ToxicFume (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@hiei_hyabusha: Don't be a pain in the ass, even tho im a fan boy for DBZ i know Roshi can't beat Yususke.
@ToxicFume:yeah but we are debating hitsu about that issue since he was the one saying that Roshi could beat yusuke and FGT ichigo at the same time wich is BS
@ToxicFume:
Lol how am i being a pain in the ass? hitsu was the one making fanboy claim of roshi soloing current ichigo and EOS yusuke on my goku vs yusuke and ichigo thread and instead of stayin on topic which i asked him to do about 4 time he insisted on still debating that on a thread that had nothing to do with roshi which is the only reason i created this thread so my orginal one could get back on track
Post by ToxicFume (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@hiei_hyabusha: you did say dbz fanboys, so i took it as i was under that category.
@ToxicFume:
nope wasnt inplying that to you
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@hiei_hyabusha said:

" @hitsusatsu11:
they did that with there fist roshi's only attack that would work is the full powered kamahamaha which you still have yet to comment on the time it takes to do. I have not seen roshi tank anything near that since Krillen punches hurt him unless your saying krillin can bust a mountain with a punch? also you ignored pretty much every question and statement ive said in my last post and your still using CIS with the whole sniper then ive seen bulma Ko Roshi dude. ive posted better speed feats then roshi catching bullets look at how long it took them to get to that mountain or an C class demon throwing 100 punches in a split sec.  I havent even got into how yusuke demon energy would melt Roshi then you claim Roshi has planet busting durability which is BS since the earth blowing up killed gohan goten and trunks unless your trying to say Roshi is more durable then them? and your saying attacks that worked on peak human characters like wolf man and namu would work on An S class Demon?  also note Arele is physically stronger then everybody in dbz

this is what yusuke would do to roshi even if he held back his punching power Roshi has crap durability even compared to C class demons

What am I ignoring?  
You've shown nothing>>Roshi.

Its YOU who is ignoring things. 
The bankikuriku sho, this is a lightning move that will kill Yusuke.  
You have failed to prove Yusuke has speed enough to catch machine gun fire.  
Yes Roshi is much more durable, you realize ki is used in durability in DB right? 
Roshi has enough ki to destroy the moon.  
How will Yusuke avoid hypnosis? 
Roshi can read minds. 
Has Yusuke defended a pressure point strike?  
Tao is stronger than Toguro.
@hitsusatsu11:
Lmao i guess yo closed your eyes when i posted all those scans 
The bankikuriku sho wont do jack to yusuke since  yusuke took lightning attacks from suzaku a C class And suzaku's lightning which is inhanced by the lighting from demon world which trumps roshi's by alot  
yeah your right i haven prove he fast enough to catch machine gun fire i proved he's faster 
no roshi is not more durable the yusuke he's been hurt by attacks that wouldnt even wrinkle yusuke's clothes and you do realize ki is used for durability in Yu Yu hakusho as well right? so what your point 
yes roshi has enough ki to blow up a moon but the flaw is he has to stand there and charge up which leaves him open which is the main thing your ignoring
Yusuke beat hiei who jagan eyes grants him allows him to hypntize ppl it consumes so much power it drop hiei from an A rank to a D Rank  jagan also trumps roshi's ability 
a pressure point strike o plez not that kenshiro fanboy crap if he touches you your gonna die. show me a scan of roshi using it on somebody above wolfman who's only a peak human at best
Toguro was a C class demon yusuke as an S class could take out a army of toguros. 
Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Roshi wins here....  
simple as that.... he is a moon buster....
@hitsusatsu11: Bakushanku sho is not natural lighning meaning that  it does not have lightning speed traveling speed

or you consider Raikoho Lighning speed also since its Lighning based
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@hiei_hyabusha said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Lmao i guess yo closed your eyes when i posted all those scans T  
What have you proved in your scans?? 
Nothing. 

The bankikuriku sho wont do jack to yusuke since  yusuke took lightning attacks from suzaku a C class And suzaku's lightning which is inhanced by the lighting from demon world which trumps roshi's by alot    
WTF? 
How in the hell does it trump roshi's? 
Bankikuriku sho by a man with enough energy to destroy a moon>>>>>>>> a lightning attack from lame suzaku.  
I can't believe you mention a fodder character like that.  

yeah your right i haven prove he fast enough to catch machine gun fire i proved he's faster 
Uh, no you haven't.  
What feat proves his limb speed is faster than machine gun bullets? 
O wait, none. 

no roshi is not more durable the yusuke he's been hurt by attacks that wouldnt even wrinkle yusuke's clothes and you do realize ki is used for durability in Yu Yu hakusho as well right? 
No Roshi hasn't, this is retarded.  
Roshi defeated Kurrin, in base form, he barely beat goku (however he fought in base form) and at 50 percent max power he was even with 22nd Tenshinhan.  
The only major time Roshi was facing attacks out of his league was in Piccolo Daimao, but we all know Piccolo Daimao stomps the holy hell out of YHS. 

I do know Yoki is used for durability in YHS. 
Thats why I am confident in saying Roshi is way more durable than Yusuke. 
Roshi has enough ki to destroy the moon. 
Yusuke has enough Yoki to destroy a mesa. 
Roshi has literally THOUSANDS of times more energy than Yusuke. 
Energy in both shows is used to boost durability.  

so what your point yes roshi has enough ki to blow up a moon but the flaw is he has to stand there and charge up which leaves him open which is the main thing your
Im not saying Roshi will fire a moonbuster. 
I'm saying Roshi fighting at 50 percent, and then max power has enough ki within him to destroy half the moon, then the whole moon. 
This ki obviously can be used to increase durability, and casually fire mountain+ busters. (which are capable of reaching the moon quickly) 

s the main thing your ignoringYusuke beat hiei who jagan eyes grants him allows him to hypntize ppl it consumes so much power it drop hiei from an A rank to a D Rank 
Hmm, I must have forgotten when Hiei uses hypnosis and Yusuke directly resists it, when was it again exactly? 

jagan also trumps roshi's ability a pressure point strike o plez not that kenshiro fanboy crap if he touches you your gonna die. show me a scan of roshi using it on somebody above wolfman who's only a peak human at best
Jagan trumps roshi's strikes? 
How so? 
When has the jagan been used attack Yusuke's pressure points, and when did Yusuke prove this was noneffective. 

The thing is, surely Wolfman is <<< Yusuke, but when Roshi is literally thousands of times more powerful than Yusuke, it is you who must prove Yusuke could take Roshi's strikes, not vice versa. 
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Hirako_Fan said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Bakushanku sho is not natural lighning meaning that  it does not have lightning speed traveling speed  or you consider Raikoho Lighning speed also since its Lighning based "
Bakushanku is Natural Lightning (DB clearly has Magic & Ki different)
Raikoho is not Narutal Lightning, it is Magic, they chant a spell etc.
@MisterShin: post scans that state that bakushanku is natural lighning since i remenber that thishave never been adressed in the manga nor the anime 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel