Master Roshi vs Yusuke

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Jan. 11, 2011. Last post by phantomrant 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11:
LMFAO ok now your just being a fanboy roshi's powerlevel is  139 tao's  is195 blues is 150 so unless you have a scan of roshi doin that its an invalid point. also  where in that scan did it say it was to another country? your making up stuff again since your saying blue tanked an attack by a planet buster then by that logic blue is more durable then anyone in dbz since ive seen characters get knocked out by punches that wouldnt destroy a mountain or are you saying everybody in dbz can destroy a planet by punching it.  also where does it say he flew around the world sure arele can hit that hard but again your making up stuff your trying to use characters that are stronger then Roshi to prove Roshi abilities with makes zero sense. show me someone with a powerlevel of 139 or lower tanking something on the scale of toguros punch? also i like how your using Pis And CIS in Yu yu hakusho to try and depower the characters but as soon as i do that to dbz your gonna get butt  you forget dbz is full of it

Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Question didnt somewhere in the show it said that, Koenmas father could destroy the earth, but couldnt defeat an S class with his whole army?
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Jflash94:Hmmm...well to be honest i dont remenber that
@Jflash94:
im not sure ive heard that S class demons can destroy planets tho
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,711 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hirako_Fan said:
 posting nonsense  
Stop with your trolling, those are manga and daizenshuu scans. 
I told you to either add something, or stop posting foolish one liners. 

Strength: 
Tao's feat>>>>YHS 

Power: 
Roshi's feats>>>>YHS 

Speed: 
Roshi catching the machine gun fire, and fighting entire battle in 1 sec, while in base (not 50 percent or full power)>>>>>Yusuke's speed.  

WTF is Yusuke gonna do to Roshi? 
Roshi has hundreds of years of training, and has MUCH better h2h skills.  
Yusuke would get smoked h2h.  

Whats Yusuke gonna do against the Bankikuriku Sho?? 
Hypnosis? 
Roshi can read Yusuke's thoughts (he did to Tsuru Senin and Namu)  

i though you could not be more Bias congrats you just exced yourself  
Don't take this the wrong way, but I legitimately think you may be a little slow. 
I didn't post anything Biased, I showed Roshi's feats. 
You have shown nothing, thus you are a troll.  
@hiei_hyausha: thats hyperbole they never showed it
@hiei_hyabusha: Thats a mesa, less then what Roshi busted while holding back. Nothing there shows Yusuke's combat speed> Roshi's, none of that even proves he could catch machine gun fire like Roshi does casually. I don't think he could, otherwise the YHS crew wouldn't have had trouble with Sniper. 

Technically, the 139 is his 21st Budokai plv, he trained from then to the 22nd, such that he was nearly = to tenshinhan who was = to Goku who beat tao. 
@Hirako_Fan:
yeah i know i was just stating it
Well im not sure if other S classes can do it , but it has stated that king yanma[ or yama] can destroy the earth, and near the end of the series it says that all of king yanmas army cannot destroy an S class
@hiei_hyabusha: Ok xD
@hiei_hyabusha said:
"also  where in that scan did it say it was to another country? your making up stuff again since your saying blue tanked an attack by a planet buster then by that logic blue is more durable then anyone in dbz since ive seen characters get knocked out by punches that wouldnt destroy a mountain or are you saying everybody in dbz can destroy a planet by punching it.  also where does it say he flew around the world sure arele can hit that hard but again your making up stuff your trying to use characters that are stronger then Roshi to prove Roshi abilities with makes zero sense. show me someone with a powerlevel of 139 or lower tanking something on the scale of toguros punch? also i like how your using Pis And CIS in Yu yu hakusho to try and depower the characters but as soon as i do that to dbz your gonna get butt  you forget dbz is full of it "
What are you talking about? 
Arale punched Blue out of penguin village to the dessert land, another region and Arale is a planetbuster with her strength, im sorry you don't like it but its confirmed by the author (I showed the scan)

Yusuke busted a mesa, less then what Roshi busted while holding back. Nothing there shows Yusuke's combat speed> Roshi's, none of that even proves he could catch machine gun fire like Roshi does casually. I don't think he could, otherwise the YHS crew wouldn't have had trouble with Sniper. 

Technically, the 139 is his 21st Budokai plv, he trained from then to the 22nd, such that he was nearly = to tenshinhan who was = to Goku who beat tao.  

I'm not quite getting why your like "OMZ Roshi loooses to Yusuke" 
Roshi has better h2h skill, and speed. 
Roshi has literary THOUSANDS of times the destructive power of Yusuke. 
All I have heard is Toguro wank, but toguro, by feats, is not NEARLY as strong as tao and his feat. 
@hitsusatsu11:
Well technicly since you brang up sniper, and his ability to shoot any object as if it were a bullet there is proof of evidence of him catching bullets, but again I dont know if u want to count this as proof
@hitsusatsu11:
they did that with there fist roshi's only attack that would work is the full powered kamahamaha which you still have yet to comment on the time it takes to do. I have not seen roshi tank anything near that since Krillen punches hurt him unless your saying krillin can bust a mountain with a punch? also you ignored pretty much every question and statement ive said in my last post and your still using CIS with the whole sniper then ive seen bulma Ko Roshi dude. ive posted better speed feats then roshi catching bullets look at how long it took them to get to that mountain or an C class demon throwing 100 punches in a split sec.  I havent even got into how yusuke demon energy would melt Roshi then you claim Roshi has planet busting durability which is BS since the earth blowing up killed gohan goten and trunks unless your trying to say Roshi is more durable then them? and your saying attacks that worked on peak human characters like wolf man and namu would work on An S class Demon?  also note Arele is physically stronger then everybody in dbz

this is what yusuke would do to roshi even if he held back his punching power Roshi has crap durability even compared to C class demons

lol 
well said
@hiei_hyabusha: lol well said  but im sure that Hitsu will still think that roshi can beat him
 and thanks for posting that scan is one of my favs xD
@Hirako_Fan:
If he does it only proves he's a dbz wanker who uses one sided logic
@hiei_hyabusha:yup lets just wait and see if he FINALLY agrees that Roshi cant beat yusuke
Post by Dream (7,110 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Arale is a planetbuster with her strength 

Wouldn't that be toonforcing at play considering she doesn't regularly demonstrate that kind of strength except during comedic gags? I know she did enough to screw up General Blue during her appearances in Dragon Ball. But not to the extent of strength to which you are implying.
@Hirako_Fan:
he most likely gonna ignore everything ive said and post again
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel