Master Roshi vs Yusuke

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Jan. 11, 2011. Last post by phantomrant 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ok so a few dbz fans thinks Roshi could take out EOS yusuke and current ichigo at the same time which is BS  i say ether one of those characters would turn him into a blood stain. and since they cant seem to stay on topic on my other thread with this debate i decided to create this so the original debate could continue 

Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Oh, you went there.
Post by taichokage (13,570 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Sorry but Roshi wins.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Roshi gets stomped the only speed feat that hitsu posted is something that byakuya can do at 20% of his skills
Online Now
@Hirako_Fan said:
" Roshi gets stomped the only speed feat that hitsu posted is something that byakuya can do at 20% of his skills "
perhaps, but Byakuya is faster than Yusuke too.
@taichokage:  Byakuya at 20% of his speed and maybe even a full speed is slower than Yusuke
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now
@Hirako_Fan said:
" @taichokage:  Byakuya at 20% of his speed and maybe even a full speed is slower than Yusuke "
No, Yusuke has no feats to put him at Byakiya's speed level. He has never outright moved faster that the opponent could see, already attacked them long before they realized and create clones of himself with sheer speed. Hiei? sure but not Yusuke.
@taichokage: but he became faster than hiei in his fight against sensui
Online Now
@Hirako_Fan said:
" @taichokage: but he became faster than hiei in his fight against sensui "
Not really. He still had no notable feats in that battle that would put him above hiei. Nobody in YYH has better feats than Hiei. He has done some of the stuff byakuya did but better such as not only attacking before they even know they were hurt, but returning to his original postion and they are completely oblivious. Yusuke has nothing like that.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Roshi wins.  

I don't wanna hear mindless  

"Na Uh, teh Yusuke stomppps!" 

I made this respect thread, I want explicit PROOF that Yusuke can match this, plain and simple. 
http://www.animevice.com/dragon-ball/10-1/respect-master-roshi/97-316607/#19     

I don't wanna hate on Yusuke, I like YHS, but he's not beating a moonbuster who can fight faster than him. 
(Also, off topic but I do feel Byakuya is faster than Yusuke) 
@hitsusatsu11: once again stops posting nonsense
@Hirako_Fan: Stop trolling. 
Post by SSJjanemba (2,178 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Post by Apollo (341 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Roshi is at least above Taopaipai in power.
And Tao has his nice feat of travelling to the next country in minutes. Roughly Mach 18.
Not including that Moon feat(it's very debated due to inconsistencies) Roshi can bust a mountain with his Kamehameha weave. It's more than Yusuke's feat of busting a mesa. Although Yusuke may have better speed than Roshi. That and the better physical strength showings can be problematic. Although I think Roshi has city-level durability at least. Especially in his buff mode. So one punch won't do it for sure.
@Apollo:with what he has shown his durability is barely around a city block to multy block level at most

i will now use the abc logic and powerscaling to prove yusuke stomps

HE threw a hundred punches in a half a sec

It look like hiei only cut him hiei is a D class demon

now for some strengh feats 
Toguro at 80% note at his best he's only a B class Eos Yusuke is an S class

I dont even see ppl in the cell saga punching holes this big

i havent even shown the sensui fight yet this is enough to prove roshi gets stomped

@Apollo:
Roshi official power level 139 
Tao's official power level 195  
Roshi's not stronger then Tao so you cant use that as a speed feat for him
Roshi stills stomps.  
Didn't the YHS crew have trouble with Sniper? 
Where as bullets are nothing to Roshi. 

If ABC logic is usable, not only does Roshi still stomp due not only to him effortlessly catching bullets, and effortlessly fighting a whole battle in a second, destroying mountains and THE MOON (with proves he is 1/4th earth buster) but Roshi then also has better strength.  

Roshi is comparable to Tao Pai Pai 

Throws a freakin pillar to ANOTHER COUNTRY 
That strength>>>>>>>>>>>>Toguro.  

Roshi is very favorably comparable to Blue Shogun. 

Blue tanked being hit across the world by a PLANET BUSTER (physical strength planet buster that is) 

Roshi's just as durable (likely more so) as Blue. 
Yes, Roshi wins. 
Perhaps Yusuke can turn it into a good fight, but simply put he will not beat kame senin, "the god of fighting" muten roshi sama in h2h combat. Roshi is faster h2h and is much more skilled. He can paralyze opponents with one strike, hypnotize his enemies, read thoughts, use the Bankikoriku Sho, and the kamehameha.  

Yusuke will have to spam Rei guns, problem is Roshi is powerful enough to overcome them.  

Full power is not needed, likely base Roshi wins at most Roshi has to go 50 percent like he did vs Tenshinhan 
@hitsusatsu11: lol just lol and i though you could not be more Bias congrats you just exced yourself

so taos tongue has planet busting power? since he killed blue wih it

again posting nonsense

roshi cant and never will beat yusuke nor ichigo regardless of your wanking
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel