Master Roshi vs Koro-Sensei

Topic started by IndridCold on Jan. 14, 2014. Last post by Justalittlegirl 8 months ago.
Post by IndridCold (1,252 posts) See mini bio Level 14

vs

Which teacher wins?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,185 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@IndridCold: in a fight? roshi wins

Post by IndridCold (1,252 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SMXLR8: Yes in a fight. How does Koro-Sensei do against Roshi? How does Roshi win?

Post by waybig1010101 (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 14
im sorry but who is koro-sensei? 
Post by taichokage (13,272 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Someone who can beat Roshi. He's arguably the main character of the hit Jump title Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (it's hard to say if its Koro Sensei or his pupil Nagisa). It made 7th or 8th place in the 2013 manga sales (I forget which) and its only about 16 months old with no anime yet. He's an alien who can move at Mach 20 (although he has since gotten faster to an unknown degree) and his reactions are even better. For example he can perform normal tasks to match his speed like write or read casually. He's also a genius. He can regenerate and manipulate his body seemingly limitlessly and there's only one known substance that negates his regeneration. He also wrecked half the moon to demonstrate his power (off panel) and says he will destroy the earth if his challenge is not met (do not want to spoil that much). But he's actually a nice guy if that makes any sense at all.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@taichokage: ok so this would be a good fight with him beating Roshi with mid dif then?
That's what I would say. He isn't in the upper echelons of Z power. He's more or less an alleged planet buster who did bus the moon with hypersonic+ speed/reactions and regeneration. He's probably on par with Saiyan saga's strongest but maybe a bit above due to regeneration. His durability isn't great but it doesn't need to be.
Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

He's only mach 20 at his top speeds....A lot of HST characters could defeat him honestly because his durability is terrible. Also we have no clue how he did that to the moon yet

Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Well we don't really know how fast Roshi. How fast does one have to move to make afterimages? How fast would one have to move so that the audience can't even see what's going on? It's hard to quantify.

Post by Fehafare (9,307 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@axavierhansz:

Not at all.

Afterimages are an optical illusion and do not say anything about one's speed. They are unquatifiable.

The crowd not seeing him is faster than the eye can see.

@Fehafare said:

@axavierhansz:

Not at all.

Afterimages are an optical illusion and do not say anything about one's speed. They are unquatifiable.

The crowd not seeing him is faster than the eye can see.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Afterimage_Technique

No. Afterimages show that the user has so much speed that they can generate realistic afterimages.

So how fast is "faster than the eye can see"? How do you quantify that?

Koro Sensei has moved faster than the eye can see too. In fact casually. He dodged an attack and he manicured the attacker's nails and the latter didn't see it happen.

@taichokage said:

Koro Sensei has moved faster than the eye can see too. In fact casually. He dodged an attack and he manicured the attacker's nails and the latter didn't see it happen.

I never said Roshi is faster. I am saying that it's difficult to quantify how fast Roshi is. We don't really have any specific numbers on how fast he is. That's all I'm saying.

I know. I didn't say you said Roshi was faster. I'm showing examples of Koro Sensei's feats.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@axavierhansz: We can quantify roshis speed, better than many others actualy. Notable feats that are relevant here are him catching machine gun fire and his 1 second martial arts battle with Krillen.

http://www.animevice.com/dragon-ball/10-1/respect-master-roshi/97-316607/

Hope that helps

Oh yes. The king of DBZ feat archiving is back.

No. That wasn't roshi's max speed I believe. This is due to Roshi being significantly superior to krillin in every possible way at this point in time. If Roshi actually went all out against Krillin, at this point in time Krillin would've been obliterated instantly. That gives us an idea of what Roshi can do, but his max speed remains unknown.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@taichokage: well I thought it was relevant to his question is all.....

Post by Fehafare (9,307 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@axavierhansz: Excuse me? Since when is Dragonball Z accepted as a scientific authority?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterimage

Afterimages are left by characters that range from just being superhuman to MFTL guys like Flash. It's all over the place, you cannot quantify it. It's just a trope in fiction.

Faster than the eye can see if i remember correctly is between 400 and 500 MPH for short burst distances.

Though this is all irrelevant as i'm sure that Roshi has better feats anyway or he gets scaled to another character.

@Fehafare said:

@axavierhansz: Excuse me? Since when is Dragonball Z accepted as a scientific authority?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterimage

Afterimages are left by characters that range from just being superhuman to MFTL guys like Flash. It's all over the place, you cannot quantify it. It's just a trope in fiction.

Faster than the eye can see if i remember correctly is between 400 and 500 MPH for short burst distances.

Though this is all irrelevant as i'm sure that Roshi has better feats anyway or he gets scaled to another character.

That's my point? That it's hard to quantify afterimage speed? Man I'm tired of people not reading my posts fully.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel