marvel vs shonen alliance

Topic started by othus12 on Dec. 23, 2013. Last post by Captivated 1 day, 12 hours ago.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (2,063 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@joseph619: Why in the hell come over here to bump this? lol

Let this thing die.

Post by DhalSim (72 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This is an epic mismatch. Goku, Toriko, and Seiya could argubly solo by themselves. The Hulk is a non factor here. Thor is the only real hitter here, but even he doesn't stand a chance.

Post by DhalSim (72 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Hey you. Why don't you stop over estimating Hulk? Hulk went all out in his fight with She Hulk and their fight only destroyed a planet and two moons. Goku was 10x planet busting in base form at the start of Z. So plug that into the gravity multipliers and SSJG multipliers, and what do you get? Hulk's head on a pike.

Did you just say Goku needs 6 Saiyans to go SSJG? Did you even watch the movie dude? He still retains his powers of SSJG even after losing the form. Your manner of posting was the exact same on the Toriko thread. You have proven to know nothing about the characters mentioned or how their powers worked, but even after I gave you proof that Ultimate Routine and Dining Kitchen could kill Hulk, you still clung to your own delusions because of some bias you have.

Post by EVA_01 (2,453 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@DhalSim: I don't care what arguments go on in this thread, but would you kindly mind your manners? You're talking about fictional characters, don't make it personal. Keep it tasteful; thank you.

Post by takashichea (15,146 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@DhalSim:

Please tone your comment. Don't make it a personal grudge. I'm giving you a warning for getting up on a user for arguments that transpired a year ago.

Post by audioninja (106 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What's out of the bag seems to come off as rude and aggressive mabye that's why people get ticked off like this and have grudges against him and start heated events. I dunno just a thought. I hope no one got offended by this.

Post by Captivated (104 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Online Now

@DhalSim said:

This is an epic mismatch. Goku, Toriko, and Seiya could argubly solo by themselves. The Hulk is a non factor here. Thor is the only real hitter here, but even he doesn't stand a chance.

How is Hulk a non-factor here? He's the strongest person in this thread and has speed feats to back up the strength. He also has the most impressive durability feats in this thread, furthermore in the clash with she-hulk on the planet, a Silver-Surfer leveled individual was killed by the energy released (The Hulk wasn't). On top of that Johnny can just go Supernova, proceeding to kill half the Shonen team. The Marvel team proceeds to stomp via Hulk and Thor, Iron Man can come too.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel