marvel vs shonen alliance

Topic started by othus12 on Dec. 23, 2013. Last post by taichokage 6 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by othus12 (6,368 posts) See mini bio Level 12

(616 verse):

Thor

Iron Man (mainstream armor)

Hulk

Venom

Captain America

Spiderman

The thing

Human Torch

VS

Shonen Alliance

Seiya (Bronze Cloth)

Goku 

Toriko 

Naruto Uzumaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Monkey D.Luffy

Tsuna Sawada

Natsu Dragneel

Yusuke Urameshi

FIGHT ON NAMEK

RULES

-No mismatches (ex: Seiya going after Captain America, Thor going after luffy ETC.)

-they get to know each other for 1 day but they get no prep.

-No knowledge

-In character (bad guys are willing to cooperate for their own sake)

-they start at 50 meters from each other

-No BFR

Post by Saladking (788 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Remove Thor and Hulk and then you got a fight

Post by Vapovile (1,789 posts) See mini bio Level 16

It seems like this fight has 3 tiers that will decide the match imo.

Tier 1: Heavy weights

Goku and Seiya vs Thor and Hulk

Tier 2: Medium weights

Toriko and Yusuke vs Iron Man and Thing

Tier 3: Light weights

Luffy, Naruto, Ichigo, Tsuna and Natsu vs Spiderman, Captain America, Venom and Human Torch.

Now, onto the analysis...

For tier 3, I am almost certain that team Jump can kill everyone except Human Torch with ease. Torch can prove powerful, but I think a combination of Tsuna and Natsu absorbing his flames can create a window for Ichigo to slice him in half, or for Naruto to fire off a Bijuu Dama.

Tier 2 is a similar story. Yusuke can keep Thing at bay with his extreme speed, and can wittle down his durability with his spirit guns. Since this is Iron Man's mainstream armor, Toriko can use his ranged attacks to eventually bring him down.

Tier 1 is the hard part though. In a straight up fight, Hulk would tank any attack Goku could dish out. However, Goku can fix this by Instant Transmissioning Hulk deep into space, or into a sun until the battle with Thor is finished. Seiya is the only character on this list that I have no clue about, and I am pretty sure Thor could defeat Goku over a period of time. So that is where I am going to stop, since I am not sure how Seiya and Goku will be able to fight Thor until I know Seiya's abilities. The outcome of this fight will determine the overall winner as well, since any one of these fighters could solo Tiers 1 and 2.

Post by Saladking (788 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Vapovile said:

It seems like this fight has 3 tiers that will decide the match imo.

Tier 1: Heavy weights

Goku and Seiya vs Thor and Hulk

Tier 2: Medium weights

Toriko and Yusuke vs Iron Man and Thing

Tier 3: Light weights

Luffy, Naruto, Ichigo, Tsuna and Natsu vs Spiderman, Captain America, Venom and Human Torch.

Now, onto the analysis...

For tier 3, I am almost certain that team Jump can kill everyone except Human Torch with ease. Torch can prove powerful, but I think a combination of Tsuna and Natsu absorbing his flames can create a window for Ichigo to slice him in half, or for Naruto to fire off a Bijuu Dama.

Tier 2 is a similar story. Yusuke can keep Thing at bay with his extreme speed, and can wittle down his durability with his spirit guns. Since this is Iron Man's mainstream armor, Toriko can use his ranged attacks to eventually bring him down.

Tier 1 is the hard part though. In a straight up fight, Hulk would tank any attack Goku could dish out. However, Goku can fix this by Instant Transmissioning Hulk deep into space, or into a sun until the battle with Thor is finished. Seiya is the only character on this list that I have no clue about, and I am pretty sure Thor could defeat Goku over a period of time. So that is where I am going to stop, since I am not sure how Seiya and Goku will be able to fight Thor until I know Seiya's abilities.

Hulk actually has FTL reaction so he could just swat Goku away if he gets within a certain range.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,836 posts) See mini bio Level 15
What cloth is Seiya rocking? Depending on the version he can basically solo.

@SpeedForceSpider: The OP says bronze cloth, so I guess that is his limit for the fight.

Post by Low (1,214 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

What cloth is Seiya rocking? Depending on the version he can basically solo.

Even in bronze cloth, he literally blitzes some of the marvel team. All in all, shonen alliance wins.

I guess so then. If this is Bronze Seiya after unlocking the 7th sense then he gives them hell.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I guess so then. If this is Bronze Seiya after unlocking the 7th sense then he gives them hell.

One more notable factor is, those Cosmic cloth beings manipulate matter right down to the very atom. It doesn't matter how hard you hit, if willed, everything down to the atom is destroyed. Of course Thor might be able to keep up, but the rest is fodder for Seiya.

Of course, that is why I mentioned the seventh sense. Because without it he is essentially the weakest fodder here, only being able to punch at Mach 1 and weak cosmos control.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I don't know what to say....

Post by Son_Wukong (221 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Saladking said:

Hulk actually has FTL reaction so he could just swat Goku away if he gets within a certain range.

Lmao, Hulk doesn't have anything close to FTL reactions, Goku blitzes and kills him with ease.

Overall Shonen Alliance wins

Post by taichokage (12,677 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol. Thing certainly isn't a middleweight. Tsuna, Naruto, Ichigo or Luffy would beat him with ease. Maybe in terms of strength alone Thing is a middleweight. But it's a good fight. Seiya and Thor would have to fight and Goku and Hulk and Ironman/Tsuna. I think Goku wins his battle and Ironman wins his. Thor vs Seiya would be crazy. I'm still thinking Thor, but if Goku beats Hulk first, I think he would be sufficient back up to help Seiya beat Thor. Then there's Toriko and Yusuke, a tier below Thor/Seiya or Goku, but not to be ignored. They could be back up for Seiya or Tsuna from the beginning because the big 3 heroes and Natsu could easily deal with the remaining threats. It could be Thor vs Seiya/Yusuke, Hulk vs Goku, Ironman vs Tsuna/Toriko and Ichigo/Naruto/Luffy/Tsuna gs the rest and I think team alliance can barely win. The trick is hang up on the stronger members of team Marvel, most notably Thor. It could end up as Thor vs the Shounen Alliance if they pair up against team Marvel right and with Seiya/Goku especially but also Toriko/Yusuke/Tsuna/Ichigo/Naruto/Luffy/Natsu, I think Thor could lose.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Son_Wukong:

Goku isn't killing Hulk. You need more than Speed to kill Hulk, so how about you bring something better than that. Goku is a limited character fighting an unlimited character. Goku has Ki which he only has a limited amount, while Hulk fights with gamma radiation and anger. Taking on the Hulk is not an easy task.

Post by cosmicdude (300 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Meh...can go either ways.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,271 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Heavily sided in favor of the "Shonen Alliance".

Post by SMXLR8 (6,940 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

why is there no info on what forms are being used?

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Son_Wukong:

Goku isn't killing Hulk. You need more than Speed to kill Hulk, so how about you bring something better than that. Goku is a limited character fighting an unlimited character. Goku has Ki which he only has a limited amount, while Hulk fights with gamma radiation and anger. Taking on the Hulk is not an easy task.

Goku is just a mass of rage and nigh infinite rage potential power up. Goku recently ascended to God Form, making him FTL. His power is easily enough to bust planets. Whole planets. With his strength, he has proven his bout against beings with planet durability, and fought on a certain level with a galaxy buster. You seriously don't mean to say Hulk survives, do you?

The statement itself is nigh invalid if you believe and only adamantium is capabe of harming hulk. That statement is going NLF. Fact of the matter is, Goku has beaten tougher beings than Hulk, Buu, Janemba, Broly and one android with titanic durability (forgot his name). There is little to say in terms of Hulks asssumed durability feats on someone of Gokus power level.

@Low: While it is true that Goku can bust planets, so can Hulk. Goku may have Hulk outclassed in terms of speed and his ability to fly, but Hulk defeats Goku in terms of durability and physical strength.

This is the Hulk holding an entire mountain range together, which is stated to be 150,000,000,000 tons. Much higher than the half a mountain range that Goku managed to move. Now, physical strength is meaningless if he can't hit Goku, and that is exactly what would happen. Once Goku realizes that he can't defeat Hulk in his standard format, he will just instant transmission Hulk to a different part of the galaxy until the fight with Thor is done. Though if Hulk ever got the ability to fly, god help the Marvel universe xD.

EDIT: Though I have to ask, is this normal Savage Hulk, or is this Worldbreaker Hulk? @othus12:

@Vapovile: lol its with good reason he is not able to fly. Though if you mean to say Goku cannot kill Hulk, you wouldd be wrong. I agree though. Thor is the one threat here worth even noticing on marvel team. The rest is fodder more or less.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel