Marvel vs Capcom (Individual Matches)

Topic started by RadiantTheLight on Nov. 19, 2010. Last post by Lil_Cal 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

So yeah, the matches are the following:

1. Megaman vs Captain America - Megaman has all of his abilities and the Rush Armour 

2. X vs Iron Man - Iron Man in normal armour, X can use all his armours and has all his abilities

3. Ryu vs Spiderman

4. Morrigan vs Storm

5. Pyron vs Blackheart

6. Shin Akuma vs Hercules

7. Zero (from X series) vs Wolverine - Zero has all his techniques and weapons from the games, Wolverine with the adamantium skeleton

8. Bass vs Gambit

9. Omega Zero vs Magneto -  Omega can change to any form he has in the game

10. Sigma vs Apocalipse -  Apocalipse can use his gigantic mechanic body, Sigma can change into any final form he has in the games

11. Simon Belmont vs Deadpool

12. Soma Cruz vs Ghost Rider - Soma has every single soul from the games

13. Dracula vs Mephisto - Mephisto has his power surpressed to 20%, and the battle takes place outside hell, Dracula can change into any form from the games and summon every     monster from his castle including bosses.

14. Jedah vs Silver Surfer

15. Dr. Willy vs Hulk - Dr Willy can use every Final Boss mecha in the whole series and has 20 Robot Masters to protect him.

16. Ken vs Venom

Who would win in each of this fights?

And there are no pictures for each character becouse I cant create this thread with them, I allways get error for some reason, probably it is just too much for a single post to handle... but even if it works in the second time, it took me alot of time to make it and I got kinda annoiyed after seeing that it didnt work, so yeah... no pictures.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

1. Megaman vs Captain America - Megaman has all of his abilities and the Rush Armour 

2. X vs Iron Man - Iron Man in normal armour, X can use all his armours and has all his abilities - Depends, didn't X turn into like a cyber elf god or something? Oh to hell withit IM technopathy for the win.

3. Ryu vs Spiderman - Iguess it would depend on the ryu

4. Morrigan vs Storm - From what I recall from Morrigan I choose her.

5. Pyron vs Blackheart - Blackheart is pretty crazy powerful

6. Shin Akuma vs Hercules Right now Herc is summoning Abstracts and one shotting super amped skyfathers.

7. Zero (from X series) vs Wolverine - Zero has all his techniques and weapons from the games, Wolverine with the adamantium skeleton - Zero, assuming Wolverine doesn't tag him, otherwise hed get torn to pieces like toilet paper against those claws.

8. Bass vs Gambit - Bass all the way

9. Omega Zero vs Magneto -  Omega can change to any form he has in the game - Theres a few omegas but I'm pretty sure they are made o stuff Magneto can tear apart.

10. Sigma vs Apocalipse -  Apocalipse can use his gigantic mechanic body, Sigma can change into any final form he has in the games - Apoc is a massive jobber, but he still packs celestial tech and even knocked Loki around for a while on occasion.

11. Simon Belmont vs Deadpool - I'd go with Belmont, but I can be convinced otherwise.

12. Soma Cruz vs Ghost Rider - Soma has every single soul from the games - Gost Rider will do his thing.

13. Dracula vs Mephisto - Mephisto has his power surpressed to 20%, and the battle takes place outside hell, Dracula can change into any form from the games and summon every     monster from his castle including bosses. - Mephisto should still have enough power, but he's jobbed to DD before so not too sure.

14. Jedah vs Silver Surfer I think Norrin, more info on Jedah would help.

15. Dr. Willy vs Hulk - Dr Willy can use every Final Boss mecha in the whole series and has 20 Robot Masters to protect him. - Hulk all the way, busting robots is his game.

16. Ken vs Venom    - again depends on the Ken, but I think Venom should actually be more powerful. Although Gargan is a bit jobber.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,450 posts) See mini bio Level 17
1.Megaman vs Captain America - Megaman has all of his abilities and the Rush Armour  = Captain America cuz he's awesome...

2. X vs Iron Man - Iron Man in normal armour, X can use all his armours and has all his abilities = Iron m=Man

3. Ryu vs Spiderman = Ryu stomps...

4. Morrigan vs Storm = Morrigan stomps

5. Pyron vs Blackheart = Pryon

6. Shin Akuma vs Hercules = Shin Akuma easy... Hercules only has strenght when Akuma has more than that....

7. Zero (from X series) vs Wolverine - Zero has all his techniques and weapons from the games, Wolverine with the adamantium skeleton = Wolverine wins here...

8. Bass vs Gambit = Gambit all the way....  (my full respects to him... his my favorite Marvel character)

9. Omega Zero vs Magneto -  Omega can change to any form he has in the game = Magneto....

10. Sigma vs Apocalipse -  Apocalipse can use his gigantic mechanic body, Sigma can change into any final form he has in the games = mmmm Tie 

11. Simon Belmont vs Deadpool = Deadpool

12. Soma Cruz vs Ghost Rider - Soma has every single soul from the games = Ghost Rider....

13. Dracula vs Mephisto - Mephisto has his power surpressed to 20%, and the battle takes place outside hell, Dracula can change into any form from the games and summon every     monster from his castle including bosses. = hard to say but i'll go with Dracula.....

14. Jedah vs Silver Surfer = Jedah.... I don't like the SS at all.... not one bit....

15. Dr. Willy vs Hulk - Dr Willy can use every Final Boss mecha in the whole series and has 20 Robot Masters to protect him. Dr. Willy... he is smarter than the hulk thats why....

16. Ken vs Venom = Ken realy easy... Symbiots can't stand the fire.... Ken is able to produce fire.... also he can make Sonic Booms....
Post by Lil_Cal (141 posts) See mini bio Level 9
1. Megaman, spite. He can shoot black holes and stop time! Stop giving him all his equipment, he stands a chance of winning without it anyway. 
 2. Iron Man via technopathy. (Unless X has a counter I'm unaware of)
3. Depends on morals and versions for both. Normal Ryu vs Normal Spider-Man would go to Spider-Man.
7. Zero, too skilled, fast, and durable. He can KO Wolverine with only a bit of trouble. 
8. Bass, Gambit won't be able to dodge that rapid fire for too long. 
15. Wily. His mechs are insane and some Robot Masters could give Hulk severe issues on their own. 
16. Venom. Ken may be able to produce fire, but he doesn't know that it's the Symbiotes weakness. 

I only commented on the ones that I'm knowledgeable enough to comment on.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@DBZ_universe said:

6. Shin Akuma vs Hercules = Shin Akuma easy... Hercules only has strenght when Akuma has more than that....
14. Jedah vs Silver Surfer = Jedah.... I don't like the SS at all.... not one bit....

Looks like someone hasn't read issue four of Prince of Power or any of Chaos War. Herc has a hell of a lot more than just strength atm.  
One shotting super amped skyfathers that tank hits from Galactus,  Omniscience that extends across the Multiverse apparently, and easily summon Eternity or Galactus without any resistance on their part. That's a hell of a lot of power beyond brute strength.  

Hell he was beating up the council of God Heads solo when they pissed him off. 

As for 14, that sounds like a solid argument. : /
Post by Lil_Cal (141 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Hellos said:
" @DBZ_universe said:

As for 14, that sounds like a solid argument. : / "
He picked Captain America over Megaman because "Cap is awesome". I don't think you'll get much of a debate out of him. :/
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel