Marvel Ladies vs Evil Senshi

Topic started by Agent9149 on April 24, 2011. Last post by ReiKai 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Agent9149 said:
" Do you know how fast the senshi...they are massively ftp....they have one day of prep in which they have info of the ladies powers....while on the other hand the ladies have sheer numbers...three days to group themself for the unknown fight.......this fight is not going to be an easy fight for either side... And I know alot about the marvel characters....i do research before I made this...this can go either way and its no easy victor...in fact I predicted the senshi to be able to win round one because the bracelets will allow them to clean dispatch most of the team and even add people to theirroster...and I predicted the ladies to win round two because the senshi would have to not be able to clean take people out which would lead them open to ambushes overwhelments( I just made that word up) and  distractions   

"
I'm pretty sure you know what you're talking about but you see, this kind of stuff is a standard in battleforums...i.e, Making a character sound cool and powerful and glorifying feats is the norm here...
Some examples include Ichigo becoming a casual mountain-buster (at most he destroyed a hill), almost every character being in the Hypersonic range these days(calculated by questionable feats), blah, blah, blah...
On the other hand, we have some characters who are almost all the times nerfed or wanked to extremes due to hatred and fanboyism, some neat examples are of course lovely DBZ and Naruto...

Also, fanboys tend to take things to the extreme, totally ignoring the opposition. I remember some thread going around 27 pages here and I think ReiKai was on that one too...
 Some examples of fanboyism I've seen in my life:
Almost all ot them start with 'Do you even know what you are talking about?'    (means:Do you even realise how much grave an error you committed saying that?)

DBZ: 'SSxx' character is 100000000000 times more stronger than previous form and busted galaxies at ease. He has 'instant speed' and nothing is faster than instant speed so you=FAIL!!! Also, the saiyans are the
greatest EVAR!!!

Comicbook (mostly Marvel):
'x' character has the XYZ force, psychobusting rage,megamantium skeleton,immortality,omnieverything and all these things are >>>>>>>>>>>every fictional character ever and it             defeated he 'BAD' character who dwarfed the 'omniverse' and such things have never been shown or heard from any fiction so 'x' character totally pawns your character!!! And Ver 'Y' of character 'X' from other 'omniverse' makes 'X' look like a baby(makes him look cute)...

Bleach: Cero's are planet-busting attacks, and Ulquirra's Cero can bust solar systems and also Bleach characters are immune to physical damage and move instantly with shunpo to any place and Baraggan can age you to your death and Aizen>>>>>everything!!!

Digimon: LOL...Dude....You have no idea...Even rookies can time-warp and character 'x'mon is a Supreme level digimon, hundreds-no INFINITE  times stronger than rookie digimon and can resist all attacks of the kind shown by your character...'X'mon has defeated 'y'mon who could universe-bust and was FTL with one hit and blah...blah...blah....

YuGioh: Cannot lose...Yugi has heart of the cards and he summon Exodia, all die...What can your character do? Also, Yugi use Black Hole or Raigeki and whole universe destroyed and Black Magician can steal your soul and with Millennium Item Yugi cannot be harmed,etc, etc....

Demonbane: When EG summoned all the infinite Demonbane, they were from all universes that existed, did not exist, will never exist,etc,etc...Also, one of those Demonbane defeated TOAA, one of them defeated
Kami-Tenchi, one of them ate omnipotents for breakfast, one of them has diarrhea problems, one of them....blah...blah...blah)...

(WARNING: Do not FLAME me for this...It's the truth)

Also, it's massively FTL for SM characters...And since I don't know much of  SM, I would give this to Marvel Girls...
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
 @MohsinMan99 said:

Also, fanboys tend to take things to the extreme, totally ignoring the opposition. I remember some thread going around 27 pages here and I think ReiKai was on that one too...

Yep, ReiKai is certainly doing just that in this thread, that's for sure- not even attempting to hide his bias and be objective.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yep, ReiKai is certainly doing just that in this thread, that's for sure- not even attempting to hide his bias and be objective.
and what about sailor moon?  , these marvel characters have proven to be like that , they don't need powerscaling or wanking.
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@SilverGalford:  No one is wanking here. I'm simply commenting on dismissing/ignoring the opposition. I don't plan on getting involved in this debate. I have other things to do.
Post by ReiKai (3,548 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ignoring posts and evidence and continuing to spout your own claims regardless and then saying "I'm not debating" pretty much screams;

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel