Marvel Ladies vs Evil Senshi

Topic started by Agent9149 on April 24, 2011. Last post by ReiKai 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11

vs

battle takes place in the space room thingy from dbz (the name slips me at the moment)
No phoenix force
no HOM for scarlet witch
no silence glaive dropping for sailor saturn
no time stopping
no bfr

The marvel team gets 3 days prep to organize their team (no prior knowledge on the senshi's stats tho)
The senshi get 1 prep and they have knowledge on the ladies powers
round1: senshi can utilize galaxia bracelets to the fullest
round 2: senshi cant use galaxia bracelets
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Jean, Emma and Moondragon mindrape the crap out of them. The End.

@ReiKai said:
"

"
the senshi have shown resistence to mindrapes that encompassed the whole earth...its going to take much more than that
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

the senshi have shown resistence to mindrapes that encompassed the whole earth...its going to take much more than that

do you know who these marvel girls are? 
@SilverGalford:  of course

Moondragon has mindcontrolled everyone on the planet. Jean is at least that and Emma's not far off from them. Marvel psychics are in a completely different league from the crap in SM. Oh yeah and Psylocke can create a TK bubble in their brains and make them stroke out from an aneurism.

@ReiKai:  um once again the senshi have shown resistence to such levels of mind control and have had telepathy that stretched across the solar system
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Scarlet Witch is major here, so is Moondragon and any other telepaths.

@fire_star said:
"

"
i know but the senshi have a ridiculous speed advantage and one attack can OHKO most of the the marvel ladies that why i gave the marvel so much heavy numbers and good hitters
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Agent9149 said:
" @fire_star said:
"

"
i know but the senshi have a ridiculous speed advantage and one attack can OHKO most of the the marvel ladies that why i gave the marvel so much heavy numbers and good hitters "

It only takes Scarlet Witch so long to cast a hex, then there could be problems for the Scouts.
Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@fire_star said:
" @Agent9149 said:
" @fire_star said:
"

"
i know but the senshi have a ridiculous speed advantage and one attack can OHKO most of the the marvel ladies that why i gave the marvel so much heavy numbers and good hitters "
It only takes Scarlet Witch so long to cast a hex, then there could be problems for the Scouts. "
True but she couldn't beat them alone.

The Depth of ability in Marvel psychics puts any crap from SM to shame. Saying "resistance" means nothing. Moondragon made X (Thanosi clone) kill himself via brain death. SM has no depth when it comes to psychics. These girls don't have anything close to resembling the level of defense needed to ward off any one of these people. And btw having a TK bubble in your brain isn't a Psychic Attack. It's a Literal Bubble, not a projection. So, again, no defense. Then we have Nova (Herald), Bynary (Ms. Marvel at around a cosmic level, like Sub-Herald). And Enchantress, Magic mindscrew. Invisible Woman can expand invisible force-field inside their bodies.

Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The Marvel Ladies win based on sheer numbers but any one of them below at least Herald level is gonna get speedblitzed.
I have already said their mental attributes.....not to mention each being massively ftl, they have stood firmly grounded against world destroying attacks and seemed un affected( this was during early and mid part of the series)...they have attacks that countered eternal sailor moon, have attacks that broke a shield which tanked attacks from multi-planetbusting characters,  they nearly defeated eternal sailor moon ( they left her immensely wounded), not to mention the bracelets which ripp peoples souls out of their bodies.......    

Susan Richards hurt a Celestial. That beats the Senshi. And it doesn't matter. These people deal with cosmic level threats. You tried to deny them Phoenix Force and say "They have numbers" when most of those people aren't even above street level. And still you "stating their mental" stuff means jack nothing against Marvel level psychics. Worst of all you gave them Prep. Feck they could have Rogue absorb all of their powers, have the Psychics keep her mentality in check and Rogue would then absolutely and brutally slaughter the SM cast.

The rogue gets her soul speed blitzed out her body, then she gets resurrected and fights on the senshi  side

That'd be your failing. With that power, Rogue would do the blitzing. You really, really don't have any idea about the Marvel cast, do you? It's really quite sad.

Do you know how fast the senshi...they are massively ftp....they have one day of prep in which they have info of the ladies powers....while on the other hand the ladies have sheer numbers...three days to group themself for the unknown fight.......this fight is not going to be an easy fight for either side... And I know alot about the marvel characters....i do research before I made this...this can go either way and its no easy victor...in fact I predicted the senshi to be able to win round one because the bracelets will allow them to clean dispatch most of the team and even add people to theirroster...and I predicted the ladies to win round two because the senshi would have to not be able to clean take people out which would lead them open to ambushes overwhelments( I just made that word up) and  distractions   

Nova (Herald) is massively FTL, like ALL heralds. Binary is FTL. Marvel Psychics have mentally tagged FTL'ers and warded off cosmic-level people. Enchantress is an Asgardian, she deals with Thor who's FTL. Have Wanda's reality-bending Hex power, massive TK and psychokinetic ability, class 100+ strength, danger sensing, cosmic senses, Morphing, Phasing, hyper-agility, dimension popping, and much much more. Ultra-Rogue can phase out their organs before they have a chance to blink and liquidate their insides in the process.

cause rogue is going to speed blitz  8 warriors who can move at 820 billion times the speed of light...especially when each have the capacity to rip her soul out and then recreate her and make her fight against  the marvel
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel