Marvel Gods vs Saint Seiya

Topic started by Supersaiyan_Danger on Sept. 11, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Supersaiyan_Danger (39 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Odin, Thor, Loki, Zeus, Hercules, Perun

- This team gets 5 hours prep

VS

Saint Seiya team gets 1 hour prep

Who wins?

Post by IndridCold (1,089 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Hades, nuff said.

Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
^This.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

^^This

Post by Kobra678 (2,963 posts) See mini bio Level 14

^^^This

Post by othus12 (6,408 posts) See mini bio Level 13
hello
hello
Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Odin can pretty much solo

without prep

Post by KingOfAsh (1,336 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ROBOT6661: Does Odin have any Universal feats? Hades does. So do most of the Seiya Gods. As far as I heard, Odin is galactic or multi-galactic, and he's the strongest of the Skyfathers.

@KingOfAsh: what universal feat? i don't remember neither athena or poseidon doing something universal, it better not be the whole after he died he took his dimension with him

i don't remember any universal feat from odin except in his fight with he seth shook the universe

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,842 posts) See mini bio Level 15
What the majority says, Hades wins.
Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@KingOfAsh said:

@ROBOT6661: Does Odin have any Universal feats? Hades does. So do most of the Seiya Gods. As far as I heard, Odin is galactic or multi-galactic, and he's the strongest of the Skyfathers.

Odins battle with Set took the mutiverse and his battle with Galactus destroyed planets and stars while creating new ones unintentially. The battle spanned across the universe within seconds. Odin managed to BFR the entire population of earth to a another dimension while weakened. Kid Zeus defeated a Galactus before by himself.
Defeated "a" Galactus. Galactus's weakened and alternate forms are not to be confused with his main canon self at full power. And the above feats do not particularly surpass Hades. I'm a huge Marvel Norse fan as many people here can vouch for, but I don't see Odin beating Hades. Need I mention that Hades created a Universe and effortlessly soloed 5 Gold saints all of whom are MFTL and some of which are galaxy+ level?
Post by akronawol17 (455 posts) See mini bio Level 9

i think hades could give galactus a run for his money. the marvel gods get destroyed.

the gold saints aren't galaxy busters lol xD

and hades wouldn't do shit to galactus

Maybe Hades wouldn't beat Galactus. I'm not claiming he would. But did you miss the part about Hades creating a universe?
Post by 5th (1,205 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ROBOT6661: Gemini Saga, Leo Aiolia, Libra Dohko, and possibly Virgo Shaka are all Galaxy+ above in range and power output

Hades created a hyper dimension larger than our Universe, effortlessly tossed around Five God Saints, and was pushing Athena to her knees despite her army of reinforcement (Athena with her Kamui and the Five other God Saints)

Poseidon's cosmos was stated to be the largest in the series and was even said by Seiya that it was encompassing the Universe just because Poseidon was pissed off (Btw, this is Poseidon W/O Kamui)

Apollo restarted the entire Universe with a wave of his hand, hell, he erases Odin out of existence.

Thanatos with the ability to deliver instant death upon anyone in different dimensions and universes and Hypno's abilities to put anyone into eternal slumber.

Three Gold Saints are capable of combining their cosmos into emulating the force of the BIG BANG

All the Titans have their own personal universes and can create their own realities, also MFTL. An unsealed Cronus can erase the time of anyone or anything and erase it from existence.

Chronos existence was comprised by galaxies and nebula storms, even has the power to send anyone back or forward in time.

So many hax fuckers that could end the likes of Odin, it's not even funny.

Post by 5th (1,205 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gold Saints don't need to destroy galaxies

when their abilities surpass that with atomic destruction at a stellar and galactic level.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,336 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ROBOT6661 said:

the gold saints aren't galaxy busters lol xD

and hades wouldn't do shit to galactus

@5th: there is no indication that can give shaka, dohko, aiolia and virgo gallaxy power level

most of the things you said are just characters statements that they fail to deliver

the only thing i see is SS universal is cronos

@KingOfAsh: lol non-canon images xD

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

SS kills those Marvel gods.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel