Martain Manhunter (Burning) vs divine spawn

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 27, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@FLCL1: LOL IDK maybe he got banned, though I don't know why he would "
it would be funny if he cursed out a mod XD "
Haha it sounds like something he would do "

well i dont kno if this helps but tell him when i got lock out of my profile it was because they changed my caps 

wat im trying to say is that i had my user name in caps but now i got to turn it off
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Still, I don't see any proof that Divine Spawn could resist a telepath as strong as Burning Martain Manhunter, even normal MM is incredibley powerful, lived for far in excess of 100,000 years, etc
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
"Still, I don't see any proof that Divine Spawn could resist a telepath as strong as Burning Martain Manhunter, even normal MM is incredibley powerful, lived for far in excess of 100,000 years, etc "

well he is a type of comic book god
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DJSNuva1 said:
" Still, I don't see any proof that Divine Spawn could resist a telepath as strong as Burning Martain Manhunter, even normal MM is incredibley powerful, lived for far in excess of 100,000 years, etc "
Divine spawn is god, he is a extremely high-level reality warper. Even normal spawn was immune to some of the most powerful telepaths in his universe. as god he is in-destructible. you might as well of said the burning mm vs the one above all. divine spawn rapes.
@rein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" Still, I don't see any proof that Divine Spawn could resist a telepath as strong as Burning Martain Manhunter, even normal MM is incredibley powerful, lived for far in excess of 100,000 years, etc "
Divine spawn is god, he is a extremely high-level reality warper. Even normal spawn was immune to some of the most powerful telepaths in his universe. as god he is in-destructible. you might as well of said the burning mm vs the one above all. divine spawn rapes. "

Scans please. or your post is not valid

Here is a scan from Countdown To Adventure proving that MM is 2,000,000 Yrs old + 

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel