Marine Army V.S. Ninja Army (One Piece vs Naruto)

Topic started by ridtom2 on July 19, 2013. Last post by ridtom2 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by tshock (32 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@taichokage: the only Admiral I can see with spamming attacks that would do damage would be Kizaru. Both Aokiji and Akainu both could be possibly countered with mass jutsus, Not to mention the shinobi army has the strategic advantage what with geniuses like Shikamaru, Kakashi, and even Kurama.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@tshock:

No one on team naruto can counter aokiji. He can literally freeze them all~

Akainu can spam his large lava fists in the air which will instantly destroy almost all fodder and deliver blows to the kages and jinchuuriki.

Garp's fist knows no bounds~

@TheNeutralOne: Except everyone who know Fire Jutsus, or Ice Jutsus etc. Also we've seen the Ninja Army forming Massive Earth walls so I can't see why they won't use those to defend themselves.

Add in Naruto giving Cloak chakra and we got a super, super soldier army.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

Not if the Admirals spam their attacks which combined could overlap the whole island. Only because of the admirals do I see the Marines winning. Without them, Bee and the kage do the same in reverse:

This.

Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Personally I don't think all 3 admirals are necessary for the marines to win but Naruto characters win via genjutsu spam.

It would definitely be a tough fight, but Naruto characters are the smarter fighters and have been shown to work together with great success. Marines on the other hand have been shown to kill each other based on different opinions.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Naruto and Bee beast bombs the 70,000 marines out of existence

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@tshock said:

It would definitely be a tough fight, but Naruto characters are the smarter fighters and have been shown to work together with great success. Marines on the other hand have been shown to kill each other based on different opinions.

Well Naruto characters have always been more technique based compared to OP or Bleach.

@One_Piece_God said:

Personally I don't think all 3 admirals are necessary for the marines to win but Naruto characters win via genjutsu spam.

While this is true its speculation, we never saw much genjutus used in the war.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@tshock:

No one on team naruto can counter aokiji. He can literally freeze them all~

Akainu can spam his large lava fists in the air which will instantly destroy almost all fodder and deliver blows to the kages and jinchuuriki.

Garp's fist knows no bounds~

There are select few who "can" but I think the issue can they do it in time.

Garp's Iron balls pulling out of hyperspace?

So no soul society fodder in this one?

Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@321zigzag1: What do you mean by soul Society fodder?

@ridtom2 said:

@321zigzag1: What do you mean by soul Society fodder?

Soul society division soldiers

@321zigzag1: Oh. Yeah, no, those guys were horrible at their jobs. O.P. and Naruto soldiers are a lot better

@ridtom2 said:

@321zigzag1: Oh. Yeah, no, those guys were horrible at their jobs. O.P. and Naruto soldiers are a lot better

They literally exist for no reason at all.

Post by Blinque843 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 6

One Piece marines win barely bcuz of admirals

@321zigzag1: I know right? Anyone who's below 3rd of 5th rank are usually worthless. It's a miracle that they can even kill hollows!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel