Marco/Jozu/Whitebeard vs Jack rakan

Topic started by FormerCrimsonKing on Nov. 17, 2010. Last post by FormerCrimsonKing 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15
could they do it? speed equal
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Umm I have not seen much to suggest Jaack would be able to go through thick diamond, Marco can regenerate and was able to go right through Kizaru's light bullets. I think the team can pull a win even with some of Jack's feats, maybe, i can see Jack winning this too.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Justice: 
Let's see:
Busting up a mountain
Having speed and reflexes to casually lightning-time
Can resist reality warp by pure willpower
Can bust an infinitely expanding dimension by a simple spell
Can master about any technique just by seeing them once. Like the Zanmaken no Tachi that can hit anything the user decides and pass trhough solid objects and defenses or hit directly the soul.
All in all Rakan can beat them without even trying.
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@willyvereb:
Well speed is equal, so giving Jozu lightning fast speed would be bad.  He can be hurt by force, and he can't really master anything Jozu or Marco has, Marco cand dodge his attacks as he showed in his battle with Kizaru, Jozu can arguably tanks mountain busting attacks. So I don't think this is an easy fight either way.
@Kurohige: The problem is lierally nothing the OP team has can put Rakan down. Rakan fought a casual mountain-buster on equal grounds. Also fighting multiple opponents is no problem for him since he can spam swords GoB style. It's not about copying their techniques since it has little meaning in the middle of battle. It's about overall power. Rakan can throw a sword so fast that it caused the 300 meter radius of the arena to explode. Probably more, considering that the pace had a strong barrier to protect the audience. And it nearly broke down after that one hit.
Really you are talking about a guy who may even take on the whole OP verse and come out victorious. Indeed, his speed is an important part but that's just the tip of the iceberg.
@willyvereb:
They can punch him really hard, if he has been hit by people with enough power to easily lift up a giant iceberg than show me and I may agree, but fighting people of a level does not make you that strong or able to tank those hits. Again Marco was able to have all of Kizaru's light bullets go through him and fly through the air really fast, Jozu can arguably tank those, taking out the whole OPverse? I doubt it seeing as how we have people like Doflamingo who can simply point at him and win or cut him to shreds, Blackbeard,Whitebeard logia ect.
 Negi is capable of doing 3000 push-ups with a 45 ton boulder on his back in base form w/o using magic via Cantus Bellax and can break sky scraper sized pillars of stone with his magic enchanted punches    

and in his lightning god form 2 which drastically increases his stats to extremely high lvls combined with all of jack rakan's power wasnt even enough to hurt jack...so id believe he could tank any attacks they can dish out
@Kurohige: That doesn't matter much.
Rakan can casually throw a sword as huge as Gamambuta's with hypersonic speeds as far as 40 kilometers. To add he rode on it casually like a surf-board.
And lol at Doflamingo cutting him.
How exactly? Unless he can cut up mountains now, Rakan can survive it with a smirk on his face. Not to mention that with his speed advantage, Doflamingo has no chance to hit Rakan to begin with.
Also Rakan has no problems with touching/hitting Logias as he could handle both RS2 Negi(lightning) and Homura(fire). And he beat up Fate once who may count as water logia.
Jozu might survive a strong attack from Rakan but he never showed that durability so far. He's multi-block level ATM in durability since Mihawk can't cut him. And that's just one attack. We're talking about a man who can fight for 13 hours straight.
Marco's regeneration mean little here. That won't save him from complete vaporization.
Question:
Would you put EoS Yusuke against this trio? Since facing Rakan is like that turned to eleven!
Post by SamJaz (11,272 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now
Look, it'll take an Evangelion to take Jack Rakan down, and even then, it'd be an uphill battle for the Eva.
To compare Jack Rakan's power level, we're talking something along the lines of the Arc Gurren Lagann.
Goku would have a hard time against Jack Rakan, and Goku is FREAKING GOKU!

Rakan will not fall. They had to erase him from reality three times to kill him.
@SamJaz: No, unless he use Zanmaken Rakan couldn't beat anyone over End of DB Goku. Saiyan Saga Goku with his insane durability would be too much. Even then I doubt he can tank Piccolo Jr's multi-mountain and island-buster attack.
Well with Zanmaken and due to his speed Rakan can probably go pretty high until the DBZ fighters get faster.
Post by SamJaz (11,272 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now
@willyvereb: And He does have Zanmaken.
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
" Negi is capable of doing 3000 push-ups with a 45 ton boulder on his back in base form w/o using magic via Cantus Bellax and can break sky scraper sized pillars of stone with his magic enchanted punches    

and in his lightning god form 2 which drastically increases his stats to extremely high lvls combined with all of jack rakan's power wasnt even enough to hurt jack...so id believe he could tank any attacks they can dish out "
Cool, but what is to say an eathrquake wont do him in? I will say this if not for Whitebeard I would say he wins since the other two really can't hurt him.
@willyvereb:
Because those wires seemingly cut through anything and I have so far not seen a single thing to prove otherwise. Not to mention simply controling him. Why would he not be able to get him? He wont even be able to see them wires or whatever he uses. Also  note that even experienced haki users could not easily hit a logia, Marco can also seemingly regenerate not to mention the properties would likely be different, can you show me scans of this whole be able to hurt elements? Let alone Marco's pheonix? Mihawk never even scratched him, he tore off his skin covering the diamond and that attack cut into the earth. Marco can let it go through him or simply move out the way, since he went through light bullets. We see Jozu easily tank an attack without a scratch and we automaticaly lable him at a simple multi black level? if a multy block level did not even harm him we can go a lot father than that. Also you are forgeting Whitebeard is in this and could send a earthquake inside of him a blow him up While he is busy with the other Two, and one will be in the air. I have only really seen arguments on why people can't hurt Jack none suggesting he beats these three when we don't even know if he will get past Jozu. 

And I think Yusuke would be a good fight for Jozu and Whitebeard marco not so much lol
@Kurohige: No Limits Fallacy.
It's like claiming that Itachi's Susanoo is indestructible since so far you saw no one breaking it(and you won't ever because he's dead). That attack won't cut anything. Controlling? Lol, yet another No Limits Fallacy. Rakan would just casually shake it off. Otherwise Doflamingo would play puppets with Blackbeard and be the strongest of One Piece. 
Rakan hitting Logias?
See the whole Negi vs Rakan fight. 

Casually punching Negi, a formation of pure lightning.

Homura even comments on it

As for Jozu...According to feats that's his absolute best. And it originates from character quotes. He claimed that not even Mihawk can cut his diamond skin. There's no sugestion he can easily survive a mountain-buster which is magnitudes stronger than a multi-block attack. My verdict:

GG Jozu
 GG Jozu

Whitebeard? He would be pierced by dozens of swords at the beginning of the battle. He won't stand for long. Also the best feat for Edward to split Marinefold in two, While impressive, Marinefold is about 1-2 kilometers large and he didn't bust the whole landmass. Just split it in two. Maybe it would hurt Rakan but this is Rakan we are talking about. The same who stood up after having recievied Negi's and his own attack power and got a spear of concentrated lightning stabbed through him. Yes, and he visually had no wound there so must have some sort of regeneration.
  Just a nice MV about the Negi vs Rakan fight. I guess you don't mind:

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,710 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Characters have their regular speed: Rakan wins 
Speed Equal: Team OP wins.
@hitsusatsu11: prove it 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,710 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FormerCrimsonKing: Prove which? 
that with speed equal team 2 wins...i see one halberd takin any one of them out
Post by Jagi (32 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@willyvereb said:
"@Kurohige: No Limits Fallacy.
It's like claiming that Itachi's Susanoo is indestructible since so far you saw no one breaking it(and you won't ever because he's dead). That attack won't cut anything. Controlling? Lol, yet another No Limits Fallacy. Rakan would just casually shake it off. Otherwise Doflamingo would play puppets with Blackbeard and be the strongest of One Piece. 
Rakan hitting Logias?
See the whole Negi vs Rakan fight. 

As for Jozu...According to feats that's his absolute best. And it originates from character quotes. He claimed that not even Mihawk can cut his diamond skin. There's no sugestion he can easily survive a mountain-buster which is magnitudes stronger than a multi-block attack. My verdict:

GG Jozu
GG Jozu
Whitebeard? He would be pierced by dozens of swords at the beginning of the battle. He won't stand for long. Also the best feat for Edward to split Marinefold in two, While impressive, Marinefold is about 1-2 kilometers large and he didn't bust the whole landmass. Just split it in two. Maybe it would hurt Rakan but this is Rakan we are talking about. The same who stood up after having recievied Negi's and his own attack power and got a spear of concentrated lightning stabbed through him. Yes, and he visually had no wound there so must have some sort of regeneration. "

Hahahahaaa. You know a experienced haki user can't even easily get a logai right? Not to mention most logia become the element not simply transform into a version of it, she was more surprised that he was I dunno, grabbing fire! Why wont Dolfamingo be able to cut almisghty Jack? Because you say so? Get real, So far he can cut anything you realize Doflamingo has the highest bounty in the show right, you don't even know much about the charcter and you say Blackbeard is the strongest?   That is still not enough prove he can tank diamond Jozu and go through him, that attack  went through a few rocks and supposedly a mountain or something but this thick diamond Jozu could still tank that. What is stopping Whitebeard from quaking him while he is busy with the other two? Jack is cool but three on one is suicide, add the fact that speed is equal.
eternal negi fever

Hypersonic Halberd - A weapon created from Rakans hero of 1000 faces artifact. It was powerful enough to take out part of a barrier designed to shield against cannon fire from futuristic warships.  

no one are tanking any of those attacks...& he can spam those attacks at will    
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel