Marco VS Kizaru

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Aug. 7, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,886 posts) See mini bio Level 16

So I am finally getting in to one piece and let me just say it's a quite a series so this is one battle that was unfinished

Rules

no prep , in character , standard gear / wear , fight to the death or KO

Location - Marineford

Post by taichokage (12,624 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Truth be told, it seemed like Marco had the slight upper hand. I think Kizaru is more powerful but Marco's hax is pretty strong. The fact that he can regenerate not just reform like logias is immense. He can take damage all day and his only limit seems to be his stamina. Very hard. I might just go with Marco, but again Kizaru is the more powerful of the two in my opinion. I really don't know though. It could just as easily be Kizaru.

@taichokage: I see , the fight looked kind of even also One Piece is alwesome =D

Post by taichokage (12,624 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It is awesome.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This fight could last forever, but with Marco having a slight edge

Post by othus12 (6,295 posts) See mini bio Level 12

kizaru all day. he was besting even rayleigh.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kizaru can't defeat marco easily it was proven in the series. It is also proven that he can't beat him at all by their fight.

I'd go with marco because he doesn't just logia reform he is the phoenix and heals. He looked to be pretty good when he smashed kizaru into the wall with that kick. And they were looking quite even as well. His durability also shows he can take a almost serious strike from garp and get back up easily.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,490 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I would also give my vote to Marco. He was stated by the Gorosei as being one of the few men capable of being able to take down Blackbeard. As well as this, during the fight it did seem like Marco had the slight upper hand.

@TheNeutralOne: the fight was cool

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel