Marco vs Isley

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Oct. 11, 2012. Last post by Greysmokeman 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14

battle takes place in marine ford

1st round: speed equal

2nd round: no rules

Post by othus12 (6,843 posts) See mini bio Level 13

how would isley kill marco? with the fenix flames on and no haki nor kairouseki around he is practically immortal. eventually marco would overwhelm isley.

Post by Fehafare (9,335 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@othus12: With no speed equal Marco could hope for a draw at best.

@Fehafare: uhhh no, you underrate OP characters a lot, marco took on kizaru,and only lost because of kairouseki. please tell me how isley is more powerful than kizaru? marco can track isley and hurt him, while isley cant do anything to him. spite thread in favour of marco.

Online Now

@othus12: He's many times faster... and has better DC, the only saving grace for OP not being soloed by any of the Abyssal Ones are logias, but now with the appearance of The Destroyer that is taken care of.

@Fehafare: marco fought equally with a guy that can travel at lightspeed, he can track isley just fine with his haki. and please tell me how can you corrupt light,smoke,gas? if that were true why doesnt the air gets corrupted by the destroyer? fail claim.

Online Now

@othus12: He can only travel at that speed, as in long distances, Kizaru does not fight at that speed... stop the wanking for once, OP is hypersonic and nothing more, precog does not give you enough of an advantage to keep up with a guys who is dozens if not hundreds of times faster than you are.

It doesn't corrupt but simply drain life force, something no-one in OP has shown any resistance to.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,190 posts) See mini bio Level 16

so where are they from show wise that is?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I've seen some really good power feats for Claymore but I can't remember where I saw them. Either way, with no way to him and Marco's phoenix regeneration powers even if he does connect, I don't see how Isley can win this in the long run.

Strength wise Marco can match the likes of Kizaru, possibly even exceeding his power and Kizaru caused a huge explosion just by merely kicking someone. Marco also performed a similar feat when he kicked Kizaru into the wall.

Speed, possibly Isley, not really sure about this but like I said Marco's intangible and Isley will wear himself out like he did against those self healing monsters.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,190 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ohgodwhy: so there both from claymore?

@Fehafare: like i told you before, besides his lasers, he moves and fights at light speed, his kicks and his mirror attack would mince anyone from claymore

@SMXLR8: Only Isley, Marco's from One Piece.

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: Given that people in OP tanked the kicks, no. So if anything his attack speed could be LS, but even that is very very very very very very... questionable, and his general combat speed is still hypersonic.

@Fehafare: No one tanked his kicks as far as I can remember. The only people who could withstand them were those with Busoshoku Haki. He even took out 4 of he 11 supernovas with ease who would all likely have far greater durability than your average human.

Plus its anime logic, people don't just die because they got hit at the speed of light lol. Take Bermuda from Hitman, he got a full power punch at what could only be light speed and he was still alive.

Online Now

@ohgodwhy: It's called inconsistency... HST top tires are considered those with city level DC while the power contained in a LS hit excedes that power by a great margin. Following that simple scheme you get to the only right answer: bullshit.

@Fehafare: Yes, it's bullshit but in that Universe it' still fair game. You could say most of the stuff in HST is bullshit i.e. how can regular humans throw buildings around? And if you want to be that pedantic about things then you could just say how can anyone ever move at hypersonic+ speeds without destroying their body?

I find with anime that when stuff like that happens you should just accept it as fact in that particular universe because that universe's laws aren't consistent with our laws.

Online Now

@ohgodwhy: I was talking about the whole lightspeed... tanking hypersonic hits is completely fine and a feat, tanking LS attacks is an outliner and bullshit as it is not consistent with the rest of the showings in that universe, same for speed.

To explain it better:

Red - 10

Blue - 50

Gold - 1000000000000000

Now one verse mostly consists of Red with a few Blue top tires, suddenly something which you could indentify as Gold appears, guess what gets ignored in that bunch?

@Fehafare: while you might feel that way about his kicks... they are lightspeed. but you must also consider the fact that he holds back usually since he was fighting the supernovas with ease. when he unleashes his full on kicks, it releases a very powerful laser. while both are lightspeed, he has more power going into the laser shot.

@Jinbeifan1: dont bother, fehafare wont accept that the HST stomps the claymore verse since there are some guys that could even solo such as

kizaru

whitebeard

madara

aizen

ichigo

he is just trolling he wont accept he lost.

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

marco wins...because of his ability...

kirisute gomen

a cross in the tombstone...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel