Marco The Phoenix vs Coyote Starrk

Topic started by Baal_Raam on Oct. 28, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Marco (Anime Portrait)
Marco (Anime Portrait)
Coyote Stark (Profile Portrait)
Coyote Stark (Profile Portrait)

How does starrk fair

Post by taichokage (12,876 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Marco wins. Question. Why are you bent on making repeated OP vs Bleach threads with the intent for OP to win each time?
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,739 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Is it like One Piece vs Bleach week or something? Anyway I'd say Marco

@taichokage: Oh is that what you really think im doing? I like naruto before bleach but bleach caracter in general are just cooler...and Coyote Starrk s the fastest espada right, so why not??? I find coyote starrk more relevant than Ulquiorra and just so happen to think Coyote can somewhat tango with the big dogs... is this so wrong??? What you think im trying to prove a point??? Maybe I just wanna see the tards from the the nots?

That is what I think. So far you've sided with One Piece each time including your own threads. Starrk can tangle with OP high tiers but not Marco. How is he supposed to beat a virtual immortal? He has raw power but no hax to speak of. Marco should have a limit to his regeneration but it hasn't been established yet.

Well then stop thinking it. And your point? Im not biased or anything, I gave the win to the espada when they tagged team Akainu(via baraggan). Starrk can fire 1,000 Ceros at once or instant if you will. This along makes him a very OP character and I see why he is the strongest Espada and even if he was to loose this match, he deserves more than the wank Ulquiorra is getting. I'm with Marco but im also with the fact that Marco should take him with the lowest high end difficulty or mid high in my honest opinion. And if you can take from this, starrk is my fav Bleach character, just seeing where my boi is standing.

My point is Admirals va Espada, Ichigo vs Kizaru, Momonga vs Nnoitra, Vergo vs Nnoitra, this thread and Akainu vs Espada. All 6 are OP vs Bleach, all of them you sided with OP regardless of of how one-sided it was for or against OP and the majority of them you created. To not come to the conclusion I did would be odd. If Starrk is your favorite Bleach character, I don't think that says much for your liking Bleach much because you still gave him an opponent he can't win against realistically. I'm not attacking you but it seems that you have a distinct favoritism of OP against Bleach.

@taichokage:

1. Becase it should be obvious kizaru destroys ichigo...like seriously

2. Because momonga fought on par with zoro,

3. I believe Vergo should win it, seeing as he's faster and stronger.

4. but i said Akainu would loose to baraggan here (well i said something around that area)

5.One piece is my fav out of the 3

6. actually I like Op vs Naruto , this place is a bleach place obviously.

1. Disagree 2. Filler 3. I can accept that 4. You argued for pages hyping Akainu to country level+ durability while even if that were true is meaningless to Baraggan like everyone was trying to say 5. OP is my favorite of the 3 as well 6. Actually both OP and Naruto are overall more popular than Bleach on the forums.

@taichokage:

1. You can disagree all you want, fact is, Kizaru will blitz him

2. Your point? Oda already stated that he doesn't care about whats cannon and whats not, he says you decide.

3. But you said Nnoitra should win?

4. I never hyped him to country level jack, I could have sworn I pointed out that "this was my theory on logia" and also pointed out how I wasnt using this officially in the battle, and if you noticed I was mostly arguing that for energy logia. I also said: "don't worry, im within the rules". For I was not refering to him actually being country level. I just don't think logia can e kiklled by simple means, did i say it was fact??? And I argued underground travel in akinus case...I didn't really come to the conclusion that baraggan woud win, I came into the conclusion that Baraggans ability was to much so I provided means of escaping the has but the answer still was "could" akainu even hit him.

5. Yeh

6. Not from what I seen. Its bleach holliday because i have only seen like 1 or 2 now 4 naruto threads "since I've been here" . As Dictator Bow down stated " its like bleach week"

1.he will blitz him and do nothing 2. It doesn't matter If Oda doesn't care if it's non canon. Its non canon. Kubo said he wanted the zanpakutou rebellion arc as well as Ashiro in the hollow forest to be canon but they aren't. 3. I said I think Nnoitra would win but I'm iffy on it. You even saw I originally sided with Vergo. 4. Ok fair enough. 5. Yup. It's my favorite. I've said it many times. In enjoyment for me it's OP > Bleach > Naruto. 6.Exactly. Its Bleach week because Bleach is normally not this popular on the forums. I understand you've been here a relatively short while but bleach normally doesn't dominate the forums. The top 3 as of late are DBZ, Naruto and Toriko.

@taichokage:

1. He will blitz him,Killing him

S1. Kizaru could spam kicks him at the of light , and he could do this casually toying with him

S2. Kizaru could simply Cut his head off

S3. Kizaru could simply shoot him in the head

S4. Kizaru could simply Yasakani no magatama his ass, killing him.

Theere is so many way of him to rid ichigo its pathetic

2. Well have we have a prob then

3. Mmhmm I feel you

4. See we tight!

5. ...yesss indeed I can agree with this....yesss -.-

6. I need to get back into Toriko, it was so cool, and I liked everything about it.

Post by luthluth (1,255 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Another one bro isn't it getting a bit old, Marco has a chance in this one.

You mean starrk has a chance...this is what this thread is somewhat about...How far does he make it.

@Baal_Raam: Kizaru can beat normal Ichigo but not dangai version 

@luthluth: Kizaru would rape any form of ichigo and this is the wrong thread

@Baal_Raam: Man your wanking One peice hard, you constantly rely on BS speculation and inconsistencies. Its like talking to a wall.

@luthluth: How??? I know Dangai ichigo is like a major top tier in bleach but seriously dude...get real, either give me something showing Dangai has a chance or beat it.

It's the other way around. Kizaru has shown nothing to threaten Dangai Ichigo. He's only faster and that barely matters. Hopefully we won't stray off topic too much though. We all got of topic.

@taichokage: He kills him by putting a laser in his head, wtf? He could slice off his head, wtf? Stop wanking and tell me "WHY" is ichigo surviving this???

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel