Marco & Ace Vs Doflamingo & Law

Topic started by One_Piece_God on Jan. 5, 2014. Last post by One_Piece_God 11 months ago.
Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

*No good pic of Doflamingo & Law together :(

Battle:

Scenario 1 - In Character, K.O or Death, Morals On, Location: Naruto current ninja war

Scenario 2 - Bloodlusted, Battle to the Death, Location: Naruto current ninja war

Post by SMXLR8 (7,703 posts) See mini bio Level 16

team 2 wins round 1

team 2 stomps in round 2

@SMXLR8:

Which team wins the first battle?

How does team 1 stomp, reasons why please.

Post by taichokage (15,265 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Oh wow this is tricky. They're all relevant but the heaviest hitters are Marco and Don. Between Ace and Law I'd probably give Law the slightest edge although it's a group fight. The other two it's just not easy to say. I'm going to lean towards team Shichibukai though. Marco's near endless regeneration is problematic, but it Law uses Mes on Marco he would go down via incapacitation. Now it's not likely that Law could do that on his own but if Don used Parasite and froze Marco, it would be easy. Ace could try and prevent this but I see him as the first to go down leaving Marco vulnerable to the hax duo ganging up on him.
Post by luthluth (1,655 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now
@SMXLR8
@SMXLR8 said:

team wins round 1

team 1 stomps in round 2

Lol   Doflamingo & Law stomps both rounds 
Post by SMXLR8 (7,703 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@luthluth: yeah that is what I meant LOL

@taichokage:

There is no way Law could tag either Ace or Marco with that.

I have yet to see Laws string power stop a logia, Ace would probably be able to burn his strings.

@luthluth:

Marco should be above everyone here so I do not believe it is a stomp. I put the 2 hax Shichibukai together because of him alone lol.

Online Now
@One_Piece_God: Law stopped smoker easily and took hes heart via Haki infused ability power, Don is even more broken, he will lock both of them effortlessly. I don't even think Ace has any Haki! 
Online Now
@One_Piece_God: Diamond Jozu was easily stopped by Don i don't think Marco is above anything.

@luthluth:

I was talking about Doflamingo stopping their (logia users) movements he just cut Smoker to bits lol

Ace has been the youngest character so far to use HH.

Marco in the eyes of the 5 elder stars is superior to Doflamingo.

Jozu was not even fazed when that happened he knew Doflamingo could not do anything after he bound him lol.

Ace is not a non factor here he has massive aoe fire attacks.

Jozu may not have been fazed but he couldn't do a thing either lol. Don casually stopped him. Marco shouldn't be physically stronger than Jozu. Also since the strings are haki infused and have proven to work on logia, I can't see why holding them wouldnt be possible when he was able to cut them. Also Ace didn't have armament haki. He showed this when he couldn't harm Smoker. I agreed that Law couldn't tag Marco with Mes although maybe Ace, but if Don freezes him he could do it.

@taichokage:

Don stopped an unsuspecting Jozu who was focused on Crocodile. Yeah Marco probably is not physically stronger but that does not mean Doflamingo will instantaneously catch him.

I was saying that simply because we have not seen him do it. How will bind them when they are in their element form in the masses.

Yeah I know Ace has not been shown to use BH. But it does not matter as none of the other team have logia users.

Ace is seriously underestimated.

Without Laws help Doflimingo will be useless against Marco with his regen.

We don't know that for sure either. Don hasnt been serious yet. Marco isn't a logia he's merely a regenerator so i don't see it being questionable that the strings could affect him. Also Marco is exclusively melee which is very bad against Don. That puts him in effortless range of Don's strings although we've seen him affect people at great distances too. Even if he regenerates its unlikely he will inflict great damage to Don who would eventually use parasite on him and make him do any number of things.

@taichokage:

Surely as soon as the strings touch him that part of his body would go up in flames like it did with Kizaru not slowing him down. None of Dons slashing attacks would harm Marco though. Marco is a bad match up for Don. I'm pretty sure with whats been shown that Marco has greater physical strength than Don shown when he was on 2 occasions able to kick 2 admiral lvl opponents a far distance whilst Don was only able to kick Law a couple meters away.

Don ignored Sanji's kicks. One even hit him in the chest and did nothing. He also broke Aokiji's ice which Jozu and Luffy failed to do despite those too being brutes. I'd say he's very strong. Also Kizaru's beams are beams. They aren't solid and they go through Marco anyway as they do with everyone else, the difference is that Marco regenerates the damage. Don's strings are physical. They may have little effect in damage but they can still touch him. Marco isn't intangible he just regenerates. Parasite doesn't inflict damage or go through the victim so Marco would be no different than anyone else.
Post by othus12 (7,933 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage: full phoenix is intangible. when marco first took yasakani no magatama to the face he was half phoenix and the lasers exploded on contact. when he went full phoenix the lasers just went trough.

on topic

what the hell?

marco stalemated kizaru and ace stalemated ao kiji. they are the left and right hands of whitebeard.

they destroy team two.

Yasakani no Magatama was shown to be different from the beams like when he fired at Law's submarine through the ice. They didn't act like beams they didn't just pierce then either. They were actin more like solids or cannon balls. Also they might be Yonko commanders but they're up against Warlords.
Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Wow people overrate Laws abilities, anybody with a high level of Haki can negate everything he does. Hence the reason he got absolutely destroyed by Don recently. Anyway I can see team 1 taking both rounds.

Post by othus12 (7,933 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage: i dont see law stalemating kizaru. and i dont see don stalemating ao kiji.

besides warlords have been defeated time after time. the only time marco lost was because they trapped him with kairouseki

and ace lost 2 times but only because:

1.- blackbeard was a perfect counter for devil fruit users

2.-ace had a natural weakness against akainu (pretty much like enel against luffy) and he purposefully sacrificed himself to save luffy.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,255 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Team 1 holds the advantage in pure destructive and speed capabilities and Team 2 the advantage in hax. Marco should be close in power to Whitebeard being his right hand man/Zoro of the crew, I see him beating Don with high-extreme difficulty, Ace on the other hand is probably around current Luffy level. IMO team 1 would win more times than not against team 2 but it's pretty close and IMO can change under different circumstances.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel