Mantra Asura Vs Bloodlusted Superman

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on May 4, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (955 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Mantra Asura Vs Bloodlusted Superman

- No holding back

- All serious and at 100%

- Win by death

Post by othus12 (6,300 posts) See mini bio Level 12

probably supes.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,455 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Yeah Supes might wins this.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,063 posts) See mini bio Level 12

That image is Connor Kent Superman, not Clark Kent Superman.

Just sayin'

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

both of them may be equal in terms of destructive force fist wise bust supes is faster and has an arsenal of abilities i doubt asura can just brush off.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe said:

Yeah Supes might wins this.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Asura by the end had the same level of force as Mantra as he did as Destructor. Superman needs to sundip to get stronger here. Asura's power and strength increases constantly at a continuous rate. And he can destroy stars so Supes isn't juicing up. Asura was FTL'ing across the cosmos while taking on Chakravartin and busting multiple stars and worlds.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,455 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@ReiKai: That's true... but Destructor would kill supes by blowing up the sun and keep firing star busting attacks.

Does this guy have omniscience or something? How would he know to destroy the sun?

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Has nothing to do with omniscience. If Supes goes for it, Asura will be targeting him and the Sun and just spam attacks.
Post by Gsp22 (52 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Supes wins, but which Superman are we talking about here?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,460 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Gsp22: How does Supes win when Asura is spamming starbusters?

So when he battles against his opponents, he'll leave them alone and attack the sun instead?

@CerusSerenade: Thats why i'm trying to say which version of Superman where dealing with cause if its Silver age or Superman prime Asura will not win.. And I dont want to go their if its Superman 1mill

Post by CerusSerenade (2,460 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Supreme Marvel: What he's saying is if Superman starts flying to the sun to recover his strength, Asura will start bombarding him with projectiles as he chases, which will destroy the sun with whatever projectiles miss.

@Gsp22: Well the image is Connor Kent Superman fro Teen Titan's Titans of Tomorrow Arc. But Am guessing it's just regular pre-52 Superman.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Supreme Marvel:

What they are saying is, superman will go to the sun and while asura travels there he will punch superman through the sun destroying it.

@Supreme Marvel:

Nope Conner Kent from the TTofT arc wont beat Asura

I don't know much of the guy. It looks like he could defeat Superman. I want to point out that Superman's powers does not go straight away when the sun is not there, or if he is not in the vicinity of it. If he requires to go sundipped, I should point out it took Superman less than 2 minutes to go to the sun and return WHILE fighting Wonder Woman. Nearly 9 times the speed of light. Again I don't know much about Superman's opponent. He could be faster. My point is, Superman MAY get his power boost before his opponent destroys the sun.

However, Superman has survived supernova attacks before. He can do it again.

Again, I don't know the opponent, he could be more powerful.

@Supreme Marvel: I completly agree with you Supereme but The connor kent version will not win.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel