Manga vs Marvel (Read OP)

Topic started by deathmonger on Dec. 4, 2010. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

No prep 
For each fight  
everyone is Bloodlusted 
All fights take place in the World that never was  
no one knows what there up against 
No BFR 
No PIS 
Morals off
  Ghost Rider (Zarathos) VS Fully Realesed Alucard  
Spiderman (Venom Symbiote) VS Naruto (No Nine tailed fox or Sage mode) 
Goku (SS2 TO SS3) VS Classic Thor (Can use Belt of strengeth only if needed) 
Mindless Hulk vs Toguro 
Blackheart vs Itachi 
Iron Man (Hulkbuster) vs Ichigo (Full Hollow) 
Mr.Fantastic (No prep or tech) vs Luffy (Regular Pre Time skip) 
Sandman vs Gaara (Shippuden) 
Wolverine (Adamantium Bone and Claw) vs Inyuasha (Base form with Sword i forgot the name) 
Galactus (Mod Fed) vs Hao (Full power)
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,446 posts) See mini bio Level 15
this wont end well........but blackheart destroys itachi...........
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
"this wont end well........but blackheart destroys itachi........... "

figure that much 
but there are alot a good ones on here to
Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17
  Ghost Rider (Zarathos) VS Fully Realesed Alucard  - Alucard rapes........

Spiderman (Venom Symbiote) VS Naruto (No Nine tailed fox or Sage mode) - Hate to say this but Naruto wins...

Goku (SS2 TO SS3) VS Classic Thor (Can use Belt of strengeth only if needed) - Goku owns him in SSJ2 no need of SSJ3....

Mindless Hulk vs Toguro - Toguro owns him......

Blackheart vs Itachi - Itachi wins.....

Iron Man (Hulkbuster) vs Ichigo (Full Hollow) - No need of full hollowfication..... Ichigo even at Shikai owns.... he can easily spirit crush Stark cuz he is human.....

Mr.Fantastic (No prep or tech) vs Luffy (Regular Pre Time skip) - Luffy..... if he gets mad enough he will go 2nd gear and own Reed..

Sandman vs Gaara (Shippuden) - Gaara owns him.... he can controll sandman knowing he is all sand.....

Wolverine (Adamantium Bone and Claw) vs Inyuasha (Base form with Sword i forgot the name) - Even tho I don't like Inyuasha... I have to say he wins..... but in durability Logan wins.... fo sure..... unless Inyuyasha ties up Logan so hard that he can't escape... 

Galactus (Mod Fed) vs Hao (Full power) - Hao wins.....
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@deathmonger:
Ghost Rider,althought I am pretty sure if the penance stare was used on him it would have him laughing and sayinghe is pure evil 
Naruto,he has strength,super speed,shadow clones and the rasengans spider-man only has the first 2 
Goku is a planet buster,man 
idk 
idk 
Iron Man 
Fantastic,only because of the prep 
Gaara , he CONTROLS ALL SAND he could make Sandy his bitch if he wanted.
Inuyasha,because he can send Logan to the world of the dead with Mendo 
idk
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@deathmonger said:

1. Ghost Rider (Zarathos) VS Fully Realesed Alucard
  2. Spiderman (Venom Symbiote) VS Naruto  (No Nine tailed fox or Sage mode)
  3. Goku (SS2 TO SS3) VS Classic Thor (Can use Belt of strengeth only if needed)
  4. Mindless Hulk vs Toguro
  5. Blackheart vs Itachi
  6. Iron Man (Hulkbuster) vs Ichigo (Full Hollow)
  7. Mr.Fantastic (No prep or tech) vs Luffy (Regular Pre Time skip)
  8. Sandman vs Gaara (Shippuden)
  9. Wolverine (Adamantium Bone and Claw) vs Inyuasha (Base form with Sword i forgot the name)
  10.  Galactus (Mod Fed) vs Hao (Full power) "
Reasons:
  1. Penance Stare= GG Alucard. Schroedinger Alucard on the other hand would probably win.
  2. Venom Spiderman is faster than base Naruto. Also you can't dismiss his strength advantage plus Spider sense.
  3. Even Modern Thor can do that if we go by strict canon feats.
  4. Any version of Hulk can beat YYHS characters without PIS
  5. See the posters above.
  6. Iron Man has better speed and obnviously much better durability.Even FGT's Mugetsu would be useless.
  7. Luffy has better combat powers. Fantastic is better for prep.
  8. Sandman is made out of Sand. No matter what, Gaara can't crush that.
  9. Inuyasha has better speed and his various later hax skills do the deal.
  10. LoL. Hao is only barely planet-buster.

Post by taichokage (13,570 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol I have commented on this actual youtube video. But you seem to be for team marvel because it was never said that goku was restricted to ssj3 or that ironman should have hulkbuster.

anyway

GR
Naruto
Thor
Hulk
Blackheart
Ichigo
Luffy 
Gaara
Inuyasha
Galactus (in a stomp)

Those are your winners
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

is this serious? damn are you guys just pulling names out of a hat? 

Post by ReiKai (3,518 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ghost Rider vs Alucard 
Winner: Ghost Rider, 3million Soul Burn Penance Stare folks. Alucard also can't hurt him. 

Spider-Man vs Naruto 
Winner: Naruto. 1000 Shadow Clone.

Goku vs Classic Thor

Winner: Thor. We already proved this on other thread. No complaining. 

Hulk vs Toguro

Winner: Hulk. Thunderclap, space-hurl, etc. 

Blackheart vs Itachi 
Winner: Blackheart. Don't even need to explain why. 

Iron-Man vs Ichigo 
Winner: Gonna go out on a limb and say Ichigo. Hulkbuster isn't really all that good. Also, slow. 

Mr. Fantastic vs Luffy 
Winner: Mr. Fantastic. More maleable and durable than Luffy. Luffy wears out, Reed doesn't. 

Sandman vs Gaara 
Winner: Sandman. Gaara can't hurt him. At all. 

Wolverine vs Inuyasha 
Winner: Nobody. Inu is faster, but Logan can't be killed. Maybe Inu can get a TKO, but that's a maybe. 

Galactus vs Hao

Winner: Galactus. Hao can channel spirit of God...but we have feats there. Galactus has done more.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ReiKai said:

Iron-Man vs Ichigo 
Winner: Gonna go out on a limb and say Ichigo. Hulkbuster isn't really all that good. Also, slow. 

Really? 
Why isn't hulkbuster any good? 

HB armor was just for strength purposes and more weapons, like missiles. It's basically a tank and never really helped when fighting Hulk anyway. Not much help against H2 Ichigo who brushed aside Ulqiorra's attacks easily.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ReiKai: I agree but im surprised you'd say that.   

Can it not tank Ichi's attacks though? 

And what if it were thorbuster? 

Thorbuster was just weak. Not even worth mentioning really. And while HB could take some hits, the problem is, as fast as Tony usully is in his armor, the close combat speeds of Bleach figures is a lot harder to deal with. We also have seen what H2 Ichigo can do without special attacks.

Post by Dream (7,735 posts) See mini bio Level 21
1. No different from what I posted in Alucard's gauntlet earlier. Ghost Rider Pennance Stares him into a mental breakdown.
2.. Spidey with the Venom symbiote easily. Without Sage Mode or Kyuubi, Naruto's physical feats aren't really that impressive and he would only have shadow clones and the Rasengan which Spidey would have no issues in getting around.
3. Heard about the classic version of Thor being capable of protecting a section of the universe from destruction and Mjolnir being capable of absorbing energy. I vote for Thor thanks to ki blasts being rendered worthless by Mjolnir, easily outlasting the SSJ in the stamina department as he can fight for weeks on end and having much better reaction time to attacks.
4. A mindless Hulk can easily outmuscle both of the Toguros (should classify whether you mean the elder or younger one)
5. This is a joke, right? No freakin way that Itachi's surviving against Mephisto's offspring.
6. The Hulkbuster armor robs Tony of a great amount of mobility he would have in the standard Iron Man armor and against a frenzied opponent like Hollow Ichigo, having plenty of muscle and armor means squat if you lack the ability to evade attacks.
7. Luffy has far better speed and reaction time and could quickly take out Reed before he has any chance to stretch his body out.
8. This match has happened before in the Battle forum. Sandman wins due to Gaara lacking any means of killing him.
9. Inuyasha. Has far better speed and reaction time and could spam the ranged attacks of Tetsusaiga to keep Wolverine away from him. Wolverine's regenerative abilities are slowed down thanks to the adamantium in his body meaning he won't be able to shrug off his injuries so easily and if Inu can't kill him, he certainly has enough at his disposal to get him incapacitated.
10. Galactus easily. Hao can't casually bust galaxies like Galan can.
@FoolyCooly said:
"is this serious? damn are you guys just pulling names out of a hat?   "

I did not make these fights
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Dream: I disagree.
Thorbuster armor has too much durability for Ichigo to handle. Indeed, limited durability but not that much.
Although present Iron Man would easily stomp Ichigo. Kree technology is that good.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
  • Ghost Rider is far too powerful. I'm certain he could annihilate Alucard mentally, by using the Penance Stare. 
  • True Naruto does have the ability to create Shadow Clones, his Summoning Jutsu and the numerous different types of Rasengan but I seriously doubt it will be enough to defeat Black Suit Spider-Man. With the Venom Symbiote, Spider-Man's physical attributes are greatly enhanced. Even without his Symbiote Suit, Spider-Man's physical strength is remarkable, during Secret Invasion he easily knocked a Tyrannosaurus Rex into unconscious with but a single punch. When Spider-Man was capable of lifting precisely 20 tons, the Symbiote Suit granted him enough strength to lift 30 tons so because his current strength level is at a 10 ton range, I believe it is safe to assume that with the Symbiote Suit he'll be able to lift at least 20 tons. Aside from his strength, Spider-Man's enhanced spider-sense, reflexes and agility are going to allow him to literally avoid nearly anything Naruto can do. Without the Symbiote Suit he is capable of dodging gunfire at blank point range. With his reflexes etc. and his strength, and because there are no morals in this battle, Spider-Man will not need to hold back, he could literally knock Naruto's head off the ninja's body.
  • Classic Thor. Classic Thor's physical power is far too overwhelming. Being able to either tow or lift the Midgard Serpent (it has been stated as being as heavy as the Earth itself) clearly shows how strong he is. Not to mention that he managed to harm a Celestial (very powerful cosmic beings) and Galactus (a cosmic god-like being of near-omnipotent power), that should certainly mean his physical power is not to be taken lightly. Even more so he used the sheer force of a single punch to close a dimensional gate. With Mjolnir in his possession I am certain that Classic Thor has enough power to literally crack or shatter Goku's skull. It has even been stated that the force of his blows can shatter entire celestial bodies. Aside from that, Classic Thor was reasonably faster than the speed of light, both in terms of reflexes and flight. The transmutation powers in his possession will prove to be troublesome for Goku, not to mention that with Mjolnir, Thor will be able to absorb every single energy-based attack that Goku will use. Aside from that Classic Thor has far better durability feats and he can use the Belt of Strength. I think Classic Thor can win here.
  • Mindless Hulk has far too much physical power. 
  • Blackheart easily. It is just ridiculous to assume that Itachi even remotely has a chance here.
  • Iron Man's Hulkbuster armor does supply him with great strength and durability but it sacrifices his speed. Ichigo should be able to use his superior speed to dodge every single one of Iron Man's attacks and counter with his own until Stark's armor can take no more. Current Iron Man however would win.
  • Luffy will win with relative ease. He is much faster than Reed and physically stronger.
  • I don't think Gaara can even harm Sandman so I believe Sandman can pull off a win.
  • Inyuasha easily. 
  • Galactus with limited effort. 

ND
Post by Sauvage_Capone (43 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Newdeath said:
"
  • Ghost Rider is far too powerful. I'm certain he could annihilate Alucard mentally, by using the Penance Stare. 
  • True Naruto does have the ability to create Shadow Clones, his Summoning Jutsu and the numerous different types of Rasengan but I seriously doubt it will be enough to defeat Black Suit Spider-Man. With the Venom Symbiote, Spider-Man's physical attributes are greatly enhanced. Even without his Symbiote Suit, Spider-Man's physical strength is remarkable, during Secret Invasion he easily knocked a Tyrannosaurus Rex into unconscious with but a single punch. When Spider-Man was capable of lifting precisely 20 tons, the Symbiote Suit granted him enough strength to lift 30 tons so because his current strength level is at a 10 ton range, I believe it is safe to assume that with the Symbiote Suit he'll be able to lift at least 20 tons. Aside from his strength, Spider-Man's enhanced spider-sense, reflexes and agility are going to allow him to literally avoid nearly anything Naruto can do. Without the Symbiote Suit he is capable of dodging gunfire at blank point range. With his reflexes etc. and his strength, and because there are no morals in this battle, Spider-Man will not need to hold back, he could literally knock Naruto's head off the ninja's body.
  • Classic Thor. Classic Thor's physical power is far too overwhelming. Being able to either tow or lift the Midgard Serpent (it has been stated as being as heavy as the Earth itself) clearly shows how strong he is. Not to mention that he managed to harm a Celestial (very powerful cosmic beings) and Galactus (a cosmic god-like being of near-omnipotent power), that should certainly mean his physical power is not to be taken lightly. Even more so he used the sheer force of a single punch to close a dimensional gate. With Mjolnir in his possession I am certain that Classic Thor has enough power to literally crack or shatter Goku's skull. It has even been stated that the force of his blows can shatter entire celestial bodies. Aside from that, Classic Thor was reasonably faster than the speed of light, both in terms of reflexes and flight. The transmutation powers in his possession will prove to be troublesome for Goku, not to mention that with Mjolnir, Thor will be able to absorb every single energy-based attack that Goku will use. Aside from that Classic Thor has far better durability feats and he can use the Belt of Strength. I think Classic Thor can win here.
  • Mindless Hulk has far too much physical power. 
  • Blackheart easily. It is just ridiculous to assume that Itachi even remotely has a chance here.
  • Iron Man's Hulkbuster armor does supply him with great strength and durability but it sacrifices his speed. Ichigo should be able to use his superior speed to dodge every single one of Iron Man's attacks and counter with his own until Stark's armor can take no more. Current Iron Man however would win.
  • Luffy will win with relative ease. He is much faster than Reed and physically stronger.
  • I don't think Gaara can even harm Sandman so I believe Sandman can pull off a win.
  • Inyuasha easily. 
  • Galactus with limited effort. 
 ND "

Well said son.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Sauvage_Capone: Thanks. 

ND
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Lol, Galactus and Black Heart stomp their fights
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel