MANGA JUSTICE LEAGUE ( who should be in it)

Topic started by soldier on Nov. 10, 2009. Last post by soldier 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth: old school team?

@ReiKai:
and what do they care, soldier did say we have to get people more powerfull than the justice league, there we go
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Darsh is more powerful than the JLA. We were to be lookin for equivalency or better. Archer from F/SN in place of Green Arrow? Dude that's brutal. Archer is thousands of times better than GA.
@ReiKai: that's the whole point, we gather people who can crap the shit out of the original JLA
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Tenchi pretty much solos the DC-verse barring the Presence.
well true, that's why he is there in  my list
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis: No more like the perfect team IMO :)
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Mortein said:
" @cfatalis said:

" @FLCL1 said:

" goku: sups that guy off one piece that can go light speed: flash claire: wonder woman Z: green lanern quincy: green arrow "
you mean kizaru  and dude, if you alrady got Z as a freakin lantern why is goku a supes? "
because they are both the same. they are both overpowered in their own world, and nobody likes them, except for few fanboys who would give their life for them, and it is always they who have to save the world. "
wrong
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @Mortein said:
" @cfatalis said:

" @FLCL1 said:

" goku: sups that guy off one piece that can go light speed: flash claire: wonder woman Z: green lanern quincy: green arrow "
you mean kizaru  and dude, if you alrady got Z as a freakin lantern why is goku a supes? "
because they are both the same. they are both overpowered in their own world, and nobody likes them, except for few fanboys who would give their life for them, and it is always they who have to save the world. "
wrong "
Yeah if anything Goku is Karate Kid from the Legion since both became super through matial arts!!
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Kelleth said:
" Ogon Bat - Captain Marvel 
Super Giant - Superman
Gekko Kamen - Batman
8-man - Flash (the reason why i choose him and not Joe is that he`s the first speedster)
Cutie Honey - Wonder Woman 
Sakura Kinomoto - Zatanna 
Kamen Rider Ichigo or Guyver - Blue Beetle 
Kazuma (fully armoured) - Aztek
Heroman - Stripesy (and Star-Spangled Kid  if you count Joey)
Luffy - Plastic Man
Astro boy - Red Tornado    
Devilman - Blue Devil or Etrigan
Inazuman - Black Lightning
Ultraman - Martian Manhunter
WitchBlade - Green Lantern (most powerful weapon in the universe)
Archer - Green Arrow / Doctor Fate / Shining Knight (heck i forgot to add him so sue me :P)
 Kinda strayed from the main team but this is all i could think off XD

@cfatalis

said:

"aquaman = no idea (nobody is ever that weird in anime, i mean cmon the power to control sea creature?) "

well Sea Jetter Kaito was supposed to be a manga figure before his ''local hero'' time when Ishinomori originally thought him up :)
well Sea Jetter Kaito was supposed to be a manga figure before his ''local hero'' time when Ishinomori originally thought him up :)
"
This list makes most sense to me
@Son_of_Manus: Thanx though looking back DS works best as Fate and Tyson & Dragoon could be Johnny Thunder & Thunderbolt
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
List so far: 

Zero/Lelouch
Luffy
Lina Inverse
Yoruichi 
Yoshimori Sumimura  
Rock Lee   
Goku
LTsunade
Ichigo
Ed
Piccolo 
Dark Schneider
Naruto 
Kizaru 
Ultraman 
Inazuman 
 Astroboy  
Archer 

If there are any more, quote this comment and add them to the list, I will create a poll soon, for the official team for the first mission. The team should be selected on the basis of who is most suited for the mission, which may result in some being picked all the time, but heck, thats just how it is sometimes.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel