MANGA JUSTICE LEAGUE ( who should be in it)

Topic started by soldier on Nov. 10, 2009. Last post by soldier 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

They have to be heroes, who fight for Justice. 
Providing that they will have to be stronger than the Justice league DC (original 7), who should be in it?
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,212 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yeah I've got a good Manga Justice league. 
The Z Fighters XD.

Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
*sigh* Goku (Superman)
Makoto Kusaragi (Batman) 
Saber (Wonder Woman)
Edward Elric (Green Lantern) 
Ichigo Kurosaki (The Flash) 
Revy (Aquaman) 
Nagi Springfield (Martian Manhunter)
Post by ReiKai (3,530 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Tenchi (Superman)
Conan (Batman)
A-Ko (Wonder Woman)
Simon (Green Lantern)
Claire (Flash)
Kyosuke Date (Martian Manhunter)

I can't think of anyone who'd be an "aquaman" in Anime/Manga. I mean, I can't think of a hero-type person who's lame enough to take that place.
@ReiKai said:
"Tenchi (Superman) Conan (Batman) A-Ko (Wonder Woman) Simon (Green Lantern) Claire (Flash) Kyosuke Date (Martian Manhunter)  I can't think of anyone who'd be an "aquaman" in Anime/Manga. I mean, I can't think of a hero-type person who's lame enough to take that place. "

Hmmm...  
How about Krillin?
Was tryin to think of a water person and avoid DBZ crap. Besides Aquaman can't shoot lasers.
Post by Sonata (35,519 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well there is an Aqua version of Betterman, maybe he could fit in there.
@ReiKai said:
"Was tryin to think of a water person and avoid DBZ crap. Besides Aquaman can't shoot lasers. "

DBZ crap? :S  
I saw the word "fail" and Krillin just sprang to mind.
Yajirobe is more fail than Krillin.
@ReiKai said:
"Yajirobe is more fail than Krillin. "

Hmm, I dunno, Krillin has a greater losing streak.
Because Yajirobe runs away constantly and refuses to fight, then got pounded by a battered, beaten and weakened Vegeta back during the Saiyan arc.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
krillin is the best DBZ character :P
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9

krillin gets, all the girls D:
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Picollo as martian manhunter
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Goku
Dark schnieder
Ryoko 
Kenshin 
Luffy 
Naruto
L
I don't see what places Luffy or Naruto would take. Maybe Naruto in tailed coats could be like a GL. Maybe Kenshin in place of MM. But why Darsh? He doesn't fight for justice or anything, neither does Ryoko or Luffy really. L is a good detective, but Conan (from Detective Conan) is more like a modern Sherlock Holmes.
@ReiKai said:
" I don't see what places Luffy or Naruto would take. Maybe Naruto in tailed coats could be like a GL. Maybe Kenshin in place of MM. But why Darsh? He doesn't fight for justice or anything, neither does Ryoko or Luffy really. L is a good detective, but Conan (from Detective Conan) is more like a modern Sherlock Holmes. "
Well my jl didn't necessarily coincide with the big 7, but who i would want in a league. As for darsh, there have been some playboys in the leauge (like Green arrow)
Depending on who was doing the series. In Batman: BatB, Green Arrow was kind of a playboy. In JLU, he wasn't so much (though still got involved with Black Canary). The thread was circling around the Original 7 anyway. I don't care much for DC anyway, but Darsh kinda shits all over the concept of Justice and stomps down the JLA quite handily. He'd nail every good-lookin female member of the League too.
@ReiKai said:
" Depending on who was doing the series. In Batman: BatB, Green Arrow was kind of a playboy. In JLU, he wasn't so much (though still got involved with Black Canary). The thread was circling around the Original 7 anyway. I don't care much for DC anyway, but Darsh kinda shits all over the concept of Justice and stomps down the JLA quite handily. He'd nail every good-lookin female member of the League too. "
Darth had his own concept of justice, one that he seemed to follow (that concept applies for ryoko and luffy too). I had only read the first post, so i did not realize that we had to relate the characters to the big 7.
Actually Darsh doesn't really have any concept of Justice. He just does what he wants, when he wants. Frankly the only reason why he helps anyone is because of his feelings for Yoko which allows her to boss him around. Prior to that he waged war against the whole world for no real reason other than he wanted to, and cause he could (plus to increase the size of his harem. Darsh has the biggest freaking Harem ever).
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel