MAKIA TOURNAMENT 2.0

Topic started by DawnToDarkness on Oct. 30, 2011. Last post by MohsinMan99 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by DawnToDarkness (68 posts) See mini bio Level 7

in the makia realm. starts the second makai tournament. heroes,villans,warriors,and other assorted figures and d have come to win this tournament for the chance at becoming king or queen of makia. there will be 48 contestants broken down into brackets. this is the first bracket.

arena 1

neji huga (naruto)

vs

captain falcon (f zero)

natsu (fairy tail)

vs

haru glory (rave master)

arena 2

cable (xmen)

vs

jin the wind master (yu yu hakusho)

seiya (saint seiya)

vs

gildats (fairy tail)

for example if neji wins his match and natsu wins his. then both conntestants shall fight. and if cable wins and seiya wins then they fight. if natsu wins arena 1 and gildarts wins arena 2 then they both will fight for the representation of bracket 1.. when the winners is decided then i will move on to the next bracket and so on untill all 48 fighters have been shown untill the last 6 remain.. voting starts NOW

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Round 1: Captain Falcon, Haru Glory, Cable, Seiya

Round 2: Haru Glory, Seiya

Round 3: Seiya

@Levance: i agree except i dont see how capn can beat neji.. he has speed. but with nejis byakugan i dont see falcon winning... and natsu can overcome haru in my opnion

@DawnToDarkness:I don't wanna explain by now, consider just as an opinion that may be wrong or right

@Levance: well if no one else votes within 24 hours then your prediction gets the win

@DawnToDarkness: Well I'll explain the Natsu vs Haru; Haru is more versatile as he carries more abilities in his sword, the other is just fire and punchs

@Levance: AAAAAAAAND FIRE BREATH XD... but i see your point.. i vote natsu for his destructional ability and he seems to find fire everywhere and heals

Post by Validimus (147 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Except that Haru is an island-buster and pretty much above the HST in power. That and he has a magic sealing weapon. He would stomp Natsu so hard it isn't even funny.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@DawnToDarkness: The posters here will make you understand. :) I guarantee you'll be learning new things pretty soon.

Except that Haru is an island-buster and pretty much above the HST in power. That and he has a magic sealing weapon. He would stomp Natsu so hard it isn't even funny.

This is just the start. :)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel