Majin Vegeta vs Lssj Broly

Topic started by chrono122 on July 27, 2012. Last post by valfranx 2 years ago.
Post by chrono122 (87 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Both are bloodlusted. Fight takes place where Majin Vegeta fought Goku ssj2

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

What version of Broly?? movie 8 or 10??? either way he wins... Blood lusted Broly will kill Vegeta with a Solar System busting attack straight out of the bat....

Post by jazmac (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rpHdgn3UaBc#!

ENJOY!

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Either version fails to kill majin vegeta.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,532 posts) See mini bio Level 11

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/super-saiyan-2-vegeta-vs-broly/332598/?

Pretty much the exact same thread was made only 1 month ago.

@ohgodwhy said:

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/super-saiyan-2-vegeta-vs-broly/332598/?

Pretty much the exact same thread was made only 1 month ago.

So this should be locked ?

That's not really my decision to make but I don't see the point in having another thread in which people will have the same arguments as before.

My opinion on this is Majin Vegeta wins against the movie 8 version with little difficulty but the second battle is much closer but movie 10 Broly wins in the end because his power is constantly increasing and he was dominating SSJ2 Gohan with little difficulty. Majin Vegeta is no doubt stronger than SSJ2 Adult Gohan, so that is why I say it would be close.

@ohgodwhy said:

That's not really my decision to make but I don't see the point in having another thread in which people will have the same arguments as before.

My opinion on this is Majin Vegeta wins the first battle with little difficulty but the second battle is much closer but Broly wins in the end because his power is constantly increasing and he was dominating SSJ2 Gohan with little difficulty. Majin Vegeta is no doubt stronger than SSJ2 Adult Gohan, so that is why I say it would be close.

I wouldn't say little difficulty gohan in second movie was slightly weaker but manage to damage broly a bit. The gohan that fought broly is 1/2 as strong as the gohan that faced Super perfect cell (assuming goku meant that dabura equal this cell). While Vegeta is stronger than SSJ2 gohan at the cell. Games. i think vegeta takes this either way,

Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Majin Vegeta at SS2 is Equal to SS2 Goku. SS2 Goku, Gohan and SS1 Gotenks were getting overpowered by Broly. So, same as last thread guys, Vegeta still gets effing destroyed.

@ReiKai said:

Majin Vegeta at SS2 is Equal to SS2 Goku. SS2 Goku, Gohan and SS1 Gotenks were getting overpowered by Broly. So, same as last thread guys, Vegeta still gets effing destroyed.

When did Gotenks fight broly ?

I meant Goten. Fingerslip. Though technically it was still Goten and Trunks there.

@ReiKai said:

I meant Goten. Fingerslip. Though technically it was still Goten and Trunks there.

Meh Gohan still got some hits in on broly, managing to break free from his arm grapple, get a few punches in though its clear broly was the stronger of the two. But like i said this gohan is only 1/2 as strong as the one that faced cell, and majin vegeta is stronger than that one. I really don't see broly winning.

Your saying "1/2 as strong" isn't substantiated by any evidence. It was only said he was "weaker" than he was against Cell. It did not say by how much. And Vegeta "being stronger than the Gohan who beat Cell" does not state by how much. Which, again, is completely meaningless as Goku is as strong as Majin Vegeta, and was still losing in a power battle against Broly, even with Gohan and Goten.

THis is the same BS argument as before. And, once more, Brolly is still the only goddamn galaxy buster in the DBU. He rapes Vegeta.

End of Discussion

Post by Dream (7,467 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Not much different from the mentioned SSJ2 Vegeta vs Broly match from weeks ago. Broly slaughters Majin Vegeta without much effort. If a combined blast from Goku and sons as two SSJ2s and an SSJ couldn't make Broly budge without a large helping of PIS, then I don't imagine Majin Vegeta will be doing any better.

@ReiKai said:

Your saying "1/2 as strong" isn't substantiated by any evidence. It was only said he was "weaker" than he was against Cell. It did not say by how much. And Vegeta "being stronger than the Gohan who beat Cell" does not state by how much. Which, again, is completely meaningless as Goku is as strong as Majin Vegeta, and was still losing in a power battle against Broly, even with Gohan and Goten.

THis is the same BS argument as before. And, once more, Brolly is still the only goddamn galaxy buster in the DBU. He rapes Vegeta.

End of Discussion

Goku was not physically present in the fight and was not a SSJ2 against broly. If you notice when goku came out form the sky he was somewhat transparent, as well as, the announcer even alluding at the end if Goku was really here, or if it was just an illusion. This indicates that this could of been something similar to the father son Kamehameha where goku was not physically there but was still shown in gohan's beam struggle against cell providing moral support.

Also there is evidence to show gohan was either 1/2 as strong as his former cell game self or way below this is the following evidence:

Chapter: 450 (DBZ 256), P2.5, P3.1-4

Context: after Kaioshin again warns against unleashing Boo

Vegeta: “Hmph…The way things are going, this ‘Majin Boo’ guy isn’t going to be anything special, is he? Just like that ‘Dabra’ jerk…[ ] I’m saying that this ‘Dabra’ guy doesn’t seem as bad as you two feared. Looking at his attacks and movement outside earlier, it seems that if we just watch out for his spit, then we should manage something. I can’t call Kibito anything but a bumbler for getting done-in like that…”

Kaioshin: “…Is-is that true, Son Goku?...”

Goku: “Yeah…Well, even if that wasn’t him at full force…I think that before he would have been a frightening opponent, but…7 years ago there was a guy called ‘Cell’…[Dabra]’s probably about as strong as him…”

In the manga gohan is able to counter Perfect cell's Kamehameha and equal him despite his PL being cut to less than half

Chapter: 415 (DBZ 221), P6.2-5

Context: after Gohan's injured saving Vegeta, and Cell charges up his final Kamehameha

Goku: “Go strike with an all-out Kamehameha, like Cell! If you do that, you’ll definitely win! Absolutely!”

Gohan: “B-but, the way I am now…I can only use one arm, and even my ki is already less than half…”

Goku: “That’s alright, you can win! Believe in your own power! Show me one last time…The power we created together!”

Now let's see where vegeta stands relative to Gohan in the cell games. Vegeta states that Goku wa stronger than his son in the cell games, which would indicate that Goku is above SSJ2 Gohan.

Chapter: 469 (DBZ 275), P5.3-4

Goku: “…I’ll be frank. It’s no use. I can’t defeat [Majin Boo]. [ ] …There was practically no gap between Vegeta’s true strength and mine…And Majin Boo is still fine despite Vegeta sacrificing himself, right? Sorry, but I couldn’t win, no matter what.”

The above statement indicates that Majin Vegeta and SSJ2 goku are equal indicating they are above SSJ2 gohan. The Gohan that fought broly was able to break free from Broly's hold, and able to hit him with broly showing some forms of damage from the attack, and this Gohan was weaker and had way below half of majin vegeta power. There is no way broly can win this.

Source

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum//viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15488

Here we go again. Galaxy destroying feat was PIS, that is all. It's actually physically impossible to destroy the Galaxy in such a short amount of time, even if there was some kind of crazy chain reaction or whatever because a Galaxy is simply too big. Even a Galaxy like our Milky Way is around about 100,000 Light Years long, meaning it would take even Light, the fastest thing in the universe, 100,000 years to get from one side to the other. How is it physically possible for him to have destroyed that Galaxy in any period of time that makes sense? Rather it's far more likely that he destroyed a couple of planets to lure in Goku.

Also Goku only turned SSJ1 in the movie, not SSJ2. That can be seen quite clearly because he has no lightening around him and his fringe has 3 spikes instead of just the 1, which is common with the SSJ2 transformation. Although I already stated that Movie 10 Broly would probably win imo against Majin Vegeta, but the fight would not be as one sided as people seem to think.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,898 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ohgodwhy said:

Here we go again. Galaxy destroying feat was PIS, that is all. It's actually physically impossible to destroy the Galaxy in such a short amount of time, even if there was some kind of crazy chain reaction or whatever because a Galaxy is simply too big. Even a Galaxy like our Milky Way is around about 100,000 Light Years long, meaning it would take even Light, the fastest thing in the universe, 100,000 years to get from one side to the other. How is it physically possible for him to have destroyed that Galaxy in any period of time that makes sense? Rather it's far more likely that he destroyed a couple of planets to lure in Goku.

Also Goku only turned SSJ1 in the movie, not SSJ2. That can be seen quite clearly because he has no lightening around him and his fringe has 3 spikes instead of just the 1, which is common with the SSJ2 transformation. Although I already stated that Movie 10 Broly would probably win imo against Majin Vegeta, but the fight would not be as one sided as people seem to think.

This. The only person here with sense.

@DBZ_universe: Really? Movie 8 Broly failed to kill SSJ's he is weaker than a SSJ2 no doubt.

@ReiKai: Broly never uses a Galaxy Busting blast in battle. Quit freaking using that PIS in threads.

Post by nishi99 (1,660 posts) See mini bio Level 11

In theory Broly should be able to blast a galaxy. Because if Vegeta in season one can blast a planet with two fingers and a power level of 18,000.

Then its easy to imagine someone like Broly doing way more.

I find it funny people are overlooking solid evidence that I GAVE to suggest broly is at beast 1/2 as strong as SSJ 2 goku.

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

my opinion, I think you should separate the films of db / dbz dbz of / db anime / manga. for several reasons movies are a parallel universe, eg anime / manga kidbuu destroys the galaxy from the south, movies: broly destroys a galaxy of the south, this tells us that kidbuu destroyed other galaxy, on movies. feat of broly and it in their restricted form, goku base equaled the base form of broly,hen in its base form goku was also a galaxy buster or multi system solar. is no match for broly in LSSJ, already much above of broly base that destroyed the south galaxy.

SP cell in the movies is a multi-galaxy buster this alternate universe, kidbuu almost universe buster, goku ssj3 is universe buster on movie 12...is the equivalent of what we have of SM pre-crisis to the SM Original. yeah broly hit a SSJ2 in movie 10, the creators of the film have confirmed. ssj2 in movie 10=multi-galaxy buste. understand not has how to mix the movies with anime / manga.mix only makes confusion.

the explosion that goku caused the movie 5 could destroy the solar system, a reference the cell, broly destroy the south galaxy and a reference to kidbuu that destroyed the south galaxy, the movie 12 goku SSJ3 affecting the entire cosmos, which is the same size of the universe, is a reference to buuhan. speaking of parallel universes, the androids of the past are stronger than the androids of the future of trunks.

If you do not understand yet what I mean, just think that movies were meant to be our pre-crisis sm in dbz, the characters are on another level in the movies than in the anime / manga. Conclusion: Movies were meant to be a universe much more strong that dbz original anime/manga, the feats of the films were only created to show as The characters are very strong in movies, in comparasion with characters in the anime / manga.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel