Majin Vegeta vs Hirudegarn

Topic started by WorldEater on Nov. 5, 2013. Last post by Sonata 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by WorldEater (260 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The fight takes place in a Desert. 

In character. 
No prep. 
Death for the win. 

Who wins? 

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (559 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Fact>logic>canon that majin vegeta would kill him under 5 mintues

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Didn't it take SSJ 3 might to kill the beast?? Majin Vegeta was at SSJ 2 level at best soooo the beast Godzilla-stomps Vegeta.

@Carter_esque said:

Didn't it take SSJ 3 might to kill the beast?? Majin Vegeta was at SSJ 2 level at best soooo the beast Godzilla-stomps Vegeta.

SSJ3 goku but majin is a different level if you think about why goku didn't turn during there battle?

Post by xlab3000 (1,363 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hirudegarn stomps

@OfficialRikudouSennin said:

@Carter_esque said:

SSJ3 goku but majin is a different level if you think about why goku didn't turn during there battle?

Wait what? Yo do realize Goku was holding himself back when he fought Vegeta right. He could've easily turned ssj3 and kicked his *ss. Majin Vegeta is getting stomped like he did in the movie.

@xlab3000 said:

Hirudegarn stomps

@Carter_esque said:

Wait what? Yo do realize Goku was holding himself back when he fought Vegeta right. He could've easily turned ssj3 and kicked his *ss. Majin Vegeta is getting stomped like he did in the movie.

not if he self exploded again

@Carter_esque said:

@xlab3000: Yeah, you're right though. I feel like it was even mentioned that Goku was holding back sometime later in the Buu Saga but I can't recall the exact moment.

@Carter_esque: It was sometime after he fought Majin Buu(fat).

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Vegeta is not winning this match.......

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Lol Vegeta dies a terrible death.

@xlab3000 said:

Hirudegarn stomps

@Carter_esque said:

I don't get it, is that a joke or sarcasm?

@xlab3000 said:

@xlab3000 said:

Hirudegarn stomps

@Carter_esque said:

Sadly enough, he's as serious as a heart attack. His DBZ IQ is GED level so don't allow yourself to be pulled into a debate w/ him about anything related to the series.

Post by taichokage (12,633 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Hirudegarn destroys Majin Vegeta.
Post by Acura_Max (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@xlab3000 said:

@Carter_esque: It was sometime after he fought Majin Buu(fat).

Here's the exact moment. Skip to 3:50

@Carter_esque said:

@xlab3000 said:

@xlab3000 said:

Hirudegarn stomps

@Carter_esque said:

Sadly enough, he's as serious as a heart attack. His DBZ IQ is GED level so don't allow yourself to be pulled into a debate w/ him about anything related to the series.

^ but yet I edit all the dbz wikias what do you do? ooooh pwned!

@Carter_esque said:

@xlab3000 said:

@xlab3000 said:

Hirudegarn stomps

@Carter_esque said:

Good Lord really?! And the mods let you do that?! To think about all of those poor souls who are being misled by all of that false information.

@Carter_esque said:

@Carter_esque said:

@xlab3000 said:

@xlab3000 said:

Hirudegarn stomps

@Carter_esque said:

Good Lord really?! And the mods let you do that?! To think about all of those poor souls who are being misled by all of that false information.

not really since I have 336 points on bill and I bet if you edit anything they all will be denied

@Carter_esque said:

@Carter_esque said:

@xlab3000 said:

@xlab3000 said:

Hirudegarn stomps

@Carter_esque said:

not really since I have 336 points on bill and I bet if you edit anything they all will be denied

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Actually in a random encounter like this Vegeta wins.

Hirudegarn's powers feeds on fear and gets stronger by it, Majin Vegeta will not fear him so Hirudegarn would not get strong at all.

Majin Vegeta will just throw insults naking Hiduregarn more vulnerable.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Lol at this thread

Hirudegarn > Mystic Gohan >>> Canon SSJ3 Goku >> Majin Vegeta

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel