Majin Uub Vs Mystic Gohan

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on April 24, 2013. Last post by danzi97 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,063 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Majin Uub Vs Mystic Gohan

Rules

Scenario 1: Bloodlusted

Scenario 2: Non Bloodlusted

- All serious

- No holding back

- All at 100%

- Win by death

- No prep

- No life forms

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sadly GT battles here on the Vice will result only in pages long ''Gohan wins because GT sucks'' comments. Anyway in terms of powerscaling Majuub takes this. The guy managed to put up a decent fight against Super Baby Vegeta.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,056 posts) See mini bio Level 15
^ yeah isn't it obvious GT is garbage at powerscaling it literally makes zero sense. Gohan slaughters.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,212 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Unfortunately Uub should win this, DBGT by itself was a decent show and it may have seemed like a good idea on paper but its execution as a continuation of DBZ was terrible

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Majuub wins. people always say GT powerscale is crappy that's bs in my opinion. screwattack did it right on how the way they potrayed a ssj4 goku(personality) on powerscaling.

@xlab3000 said:

Majuub wins. people always say GT powerscale is crappy that's bs in my opinion. screwattack did it right on how the way they potrayed a ssj4 goku(personality) on powerscaling.

It is silly when you think about it. Uub first appeared 10 years after the Kid Buu Saga, it was said that Goku kept training the entire time preparing to fight Uub. He then takes Uub under his wing and starts to train him fior 5 years. So Goku spend 15 years training in total. If we take a step back to the start of the Buu Saga, we learn that Goku spend 7 years training in Otherworld, a place where the gravity is much greater than Earth's, a place where powerfull warriors train like Pikkon and Olibu and Goku can train better because of him being dead. Now 7 years is a pretty long time would't you agree? expecially when he was training in such a place.

Then the fight between Dabura and Gohan SSJ2 happend on Babidi's ship. Now Goku for sure is strong but i'll be damned if Goku (base) can defeat either Dabura or Gohan SSJ2. Gohan isn't as he's used to be for sure but so weak that Goku (base) can beat him? no way. Now if we add another 7 years would Goku be able to defeat an SSJ2 then? i still doubt it and even, even if Goku could do it that would still put him at SSJ2 lvl. Goku GT (base) was said to rival Goku SSJ3 from DBZ who is 400 times stronger than an SSJ2.

When Rildo was coming towards Goku and friends, Goku replied that Rildo might be stronger than Majin Buu. Witch Majin Buu he doesn't say. It could be Super Buu for all we know, witch would make it even more ridiculous. Even when Rildo merged with the Sigma Force he was still outmatched by Goku. Only when Rildo turned Metal Rildo was Goku forced to go SSJ.

You also need to keep in mind that Goku spend 15 years training on Earth witch is inferior to Otherworld. We do see Goku and Uub train in the Hyperbolic Timechamber but we don't know for how long. All in all its difficult to imagine Goku being THAT strong in his base form that he can rival an SSJ3. And like i said we don't even know for sure witch Majin Buu he was refering to, Good Buu/Fat Buu/Kid Buu/Super Buu/Buutenks/Mystic Buu take your pick. how much time did he spend in the HBT with Uub? 1 hour? 2 hours? 1 day?. Its all still vague. I'm not denying that Goku would be a beast after so many years because Goku trains like a machine but its just hard to swallow him being that strong at base lvl.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,056 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@xlab3000 said:

Uh no how does it make any kind of sense if Gohan is the most powerful unfused character EOS. GT has base Goku above Gohan which is BS and you know it. How did Goku pull this off? No base Saiyan surpasses SSJ outside Namek Saga. Everything else is your opinion.

@niBBit: You're basically saying chibi SSJ Goku is stronger than Gohan which is bull.

Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@niBBit: @niBBit said:

@xlab3000 said:

It is silly when you think about it. Uub first appeared 10 years after the Kid Buu Saga, it was said that Goku kept training the entire time preparing to fight Uub. He then takes Uub under his wing and starts to train him fior 5 years. So Goku spend 15 years training in total. If we take a step back to the start of the Buu Saga, we learn that Goku spend 7 years training in Otherworld, a place where the gravity is much greater than Earth's, a place where powerfull warriors train like Pikkon and Olibu and Goku can train better because of him being dead. Now 7 years is a pretty long time would't you agree? expecially when he was training in such a place.

Then the fight between Dabura and Gohan SSJ2 happend on Babidi's ship. Now Goku for sure is strong but i'll be damned if Goku (base) can defeat either Dabura or Gohan SSJ2. Gohan isn't as he's used to be for sure but so weak that Goku (base) can beat him? no way. Now if we add another 7 years would Goku be able to defeat an SSJ2 then? i still doubt it and even, even if Goku could do it that would still put him at SSJ2 lvl. Goku GT (base) was said to rival Goku SSJ3 from DBZ who is 400 times stronger than an SSJ2.

When Rildo was coming towards Goku and friends, Goku replied that Rildo might be stronger than Majin Buu. Witch Majin Buu he doesn't say. It could be Super Buu for all we know, witch would make it even more ridiculous. Even when Rildo merged with the Sigma Force he was still outmatched by Goku. Only when Rildo turned Metal Rildo was Goku forced to go SSJ.

You also need to keep in mind that Goku spend 15 years training on Earth witch is inferior to Otherworld. We do see Goku and Uub train in the Hyperbolic Timechamber but we don't know for how long. All in all its difficult to imagine Goku being THAT strong in his base form that he can rival an SSJ3. And like i said we don't even know for sure witch Majin Buu he was refering to, Good Buu/Fat Buu/Kid Buu/Super Buu/Buutenks/Mystic Buu take your pick. how much time did he spend in the HBT with Uub? 1 hour? 2 hours? 1 day?. Its all still vague. I'm not denying that Goku would be a beast after so many years because Goku trains like a machine but its just hard to swallow him being that strong at base lvl.

SSJ3 is 4 (FOUR) times stronger than SSJ2, not 400.

Also, he spent 15 years training in Kami-sama's temple (which might have secrets and "dimensions" we don't know) with someone who had nearly infinite potential. Haven't you noticed that when it comes do Dragon Ball, the stronger people get, the faster they become even stronger?

As for Rilldo, I assumed (because this is the only way that makes sense) that Goku compared him to the version of Buu that was alive: Mr. Buu, who was pretty weak in DBGT. It's all a little confusing, yeah, but you can find some sense in it.

Answering the question: Majin Uub wouldn't have much trouble handling Ultimate Gohan, specially because manga power-levels are different from the anime: SSJ3 Goku GT >> SSJ3 Goku >> Ultimate Gohan :P

Post by eddz99 (2,638 posts) See mini bio Level 11

oMg gT suxXXxXxX~!!! Myshc guhan wenz dis.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Majuub got owned pretty quick. Gohan reflects his candy beam and makes him chocolate like Baby did

@danzi97 said:

@xlab3000 said:

Also, he spent 15 years training in Kami-sama's temple (which might have secrets and "dimensions" we don't know) with someone who had nearly infinite potential. Haven't you noticed that when it comes do Dragon Ball, the stronger people get, the faster they become even stronger?

As for Rilldo, I assumed (because this is the only way that makes sense) that Goku compared him to the version of Buu that was alive: Mr. Buu, who was pretty weak in DBGT. It's all a little confusing, yeah, but you can find some sense in it.

Answering the question: Majin Uub wouldn't have much trouble handling Ultimate Gohan, specially because manga power-levels are different from the anime: SSJ3 Goku GT >> SSJ3 Goku >> Ultimate Gohan :P

Oeps my mistake about the x400 part :) Seeing my post again is see that i made some other mistakes, was pretty tired when i wrote that. You say that Goku spend 15 years training at Kami's temple, where do you have a scan or reference of that? The only time i heard/saw Goku training up there was at the start of GT with Uub, i could't find anything that said that both of them trained at Kami's temple the whole time or in the HBT.

Sadly we don't know for sure if Goku was really comparing Rildo to Mr. Buu, he could be refering to Kid Buu, the Majin Buu he fought the longest and hardest. GT is still somewhat confusing to me but i'm gonna start fresh and rewatch some of the episodes and try to make sense of it all before i say something embarrassing again :)

Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@niBBit said:

@danzi97 said:

@xlab3000 said:

Oeps my mistake about the x400 part :) Seeing my post again is see that i made some other mistakes, was pretty tired when i wrote that. You say that Goku spend 15 years training at Kami's temple, where do you have a scan or reference of that? The only time i heard/saw Goku training up there was at the start of GT with Uub, i could't find anything that said that both of them trained at Kami's temple the whole time or in the HBT.

Sadly we don't know for sure if Goku was really comparing Rildo to Mr. Buu, he could be refering to Kid Buu, the Majin Buu he fought the longest and hardest. GT is still somewhat confusing to me but i'm gonna start fresh and rewatch some of the episodes and try to make sense of it all before i say something embarrassing again :)

Yeah, my mistake now (we really have no proof they trained in Kami's temple all the time)... anyway, GT does have more holes than it should and the producers really couldn't our expectations - but I just hope this new possible DB series following Battle of Gods doesn't make GT a "what if"

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel