Majin Perfect Cell vs Majin Vegeta

Topic started by MisterShin on April 4, 2011. Last post by UssjFutureTrunks 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Perfect Cell gets power-up from Majin by Babidi.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

lol cell wins qith quite ease
Post by taichokage (13,331 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Vegeta wins. SSJ2 Gohan > Perfect form Cell and SSJ2 Vegeta was stronger than Gohan.
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

you didnt take majin into account. majin spell made a normal human into a ki using beasty. imagine what it will do for cell. . and wrong. majin vegeta is comparable and a littlr stronger than ssj2 kid gohan. ssj2 vegeta pre majin would lose. with a near death znenkai and the majin spell, this a stomp.

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@UssjFutureTrunks said:
"

you didnt take majin into account. majin spell made a normal human into a ki using beasty. imagine what it will do for cell. . and wrong. majin vegeta is comparable and a littlr stronger than ssj2 kid gohan. ssj2 vegeta pre majin would lose. with a near death znenkai and the majin spell, this a stomp.

"
Ah lol no Majin Vegeta is way stronger than SSJ2 GOHAN.

he is comparable, only a little stronger actually.

Online Now
@UssjFutureTrunks said:
"

he is comparable, only a little stronger actually.

"
But SSJ2 Gohan was stronger than Cell.

WOW THANK YOU I WOULD NEVER HAVE FIGURED THAT OUT. gee i thought regular perfect cell was WINNING despite the fact he was being crippled with two hits! well gee now that you've said it, now i know for sure!

your...comment..is...meaningless...and..disproves..nothing...

Online Now
@UssjFutureTrunks said:
"

WOW THANK YOU I WOULD NEVER HAVE FIGURED THAT OUT. gee i thought regular perfect cell was WINNING despite the fact he was being crippled with two hits! well gee now that you've said it, now i know for sure!

your...comment..is...meaningless...and..disproves..nothing...

"
Relax. Gohan surpassed Cell at the very end. His blast crushed Cell's own and he utterly destroyed him where everyone else failed.

I DONT CARE! that cell has nothing to do with this fight! its MAJIN CELL. meaning hes stronger than he ever was in the manga. vegeta loses! hes barely above ssj2 kid gohan and majin cell should kill kid gohan.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,438 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UssjFutureTrunks:
how the hell are we suppose to kno how much of a powerboost you get from the majin symbol??? last time i checked, i was never specified so you jus cant assume cell gets that much stronger...

on that note ssj2 vegeta wins

how the hell are we suppose to kno how much of a powerboost you get from the majin symbol??? last time i checked, i was never specified so you jus cant assume cell gets that much stronger...

then why did the OP make this if he had no idea how strong cell would become? wasted all of our time, it seems. considering how little vegeta must have had in terms of hidden power since he constantly trained, the power boost should be gigantic for cell. look at how it transformed spopovitch into a ki using badass.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel