Majin Dark Schneider VS Virgo Shaka

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on Oct. 19, 2012. Last post by ReiKai 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Morals on

no prep

DS wins as I thought then?

Post by taichokage (12,467 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Nope. Shaka schools him. He tanked Athena's exclamation and is said to probably be the strongest Gold Saint.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Done.

@ReiKai: Does that mean he destroyed every atom in the universe or something?

No no, he was destroying all of Fallen Uriel's eternal atoms. Which he somehow still resisted as his Augoeides was released and he merged with it in his insane rage to become even more powerful. Being on Earth too with his element being such gave him near limitless power. The fight between them shattered reality several times and shifted them between the Earth and Hell by breaking the Seal of the Abyss. Which Abigail stated required power equivalent of the big bang to do. Which meant for instants in time during their fight the energy they were unleashing reached that level if even for a microsecond. 

Anyway, the whole point of Judas Priest is to, basically, erase the target from existence by eliminating them in all three planes of existence; The Mind, the Soul and the Material. Leaving nothing left. Dark Schneider has only ever become more powerful since that battle.

But I guess the main trick is his Magical Unpacker ability, which enables him to, basically download the powers/abilities of magical objects and such to use himself. It's how he learned Giran Ira from a magic ring. As the Gold Cloth is a mystical artifact, it is highly probable that Dark Schneider could use the Magical Unpacker to gain the same abilities as the cloth and utilize them.

And I gotta ask, since I don't trust the wiki. Do the Cloths actually freeze at absolute zero? Because that would just be damn funny.
Athena's exclamation is equivalent to the big bang according to Athena. Shaka tanked it though. Interestingly enough, he also specializes in mind abilities among a few other things.
Post by 5th (1,174 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Shaka, he has full control of Araya Shiki hence can't be killed. And can DS resist being mind fuck? Because Shaka can basically deprive him of all his senses and even his very own mind.

Yeah, basically what I was trying to say. Although Darh has a ton of resistances. But Shakka has power on such a scale I'm confident he can bypass them.
That's what Dispel Bound is for as it bans all forms of attack, including mental attacks. To which Darsh can hit people with illusions and read minds too. He's not without his own power in that area. Nvm that Darsh is no slouch in speed and thanks to his logistical skills will pretty much see everything that is being thrown at him.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel