Majin-Buu's magical beam versus Silver Surfer's transmutation

Topic started by knightmare on May 11, 2010. Last post by Black_Rose 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,734 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Well i would say kakshi and Rikudo senin's are not really matter manpulation or reality warping, in my books anyway. But kaio  Bushitsu Shyutsu Gen Majyutsu (Magic Materialization) is superior to kami sama's transmutations (in which he did recreate the moon), and Dabra has warping on or above kaio level, and Buu's magic transmuted even him, So indeed it would be superior to SS. 

Red Shenlong>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Janemba>>>Buu>>>>>>>>>>>>Dabra>>Kaio>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kami  Is how I would put the transmutation chart, wouldn't really include kakashi or Rikudo senin personally. 
Post by knightmare (114 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Kakashi and Rikudo Senin are not matter manipulator but they have the techniques to do it.

Hellos showing SIlver Surfer struggling and losing control on a planetary level makes Silver Surfer lose in this thread. Kami is creating an exact replica of a moon compare to Silver Surfer losing control. I really doubt Surfer could do it in a population since he could loses control. And there's no evidence that Surfer could do it.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@knightmare said:

"Kakashi and Rikudo Senin are not matter manipulator but they have the techniques to do it.  Hellos showing SIlver Surfer struggling and losing control on a planetary level makes Silver Surfer lose in this thread. Kami is creating an exact replica of a moon compare to Silver Surfer losing control. I really doubt Surfer could do it in a population since he could loses control. And there's no evidence that Surfer could do it. "

He wasn't struggling, he was doing the desired effect, but then lost control turning everyone/everything on that planet into dust.  Which was a much earlier incarnation of the Surfer, before he started kicking around people that used to give him trouble.
Planet and it's population btw, not just the people. So I would imagine current Surfer doing that with ease.  Ofcourse hes never going to happen because he is not some mindless evil villian that wipes out planets of people to show off his control over matter, but thats why this thread and the other retarded one was made some sort of trollish personal vendetta against SS, demanding scans of feats of the Surfer doing something that is completely out of character or simply pointless like creating a moon.

Considering Buu hasn't done anything close to that level, I hardly see how anything I posted made the Surfer lose this thread. I do find it annoying your trying to use a completely different character's feats to try and half ass a debate in a spite thread you created.

But again keep trolling cupcake I have no plans to entertain your rediculous arguments like in the last thread since your clearly the same moronic troll from before.  
/thread though I do feel bad for real DB fans that have trolls taking their franchise and dragging it through the dirt in rediculous threads like this.

Post by knightmare (114 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@Hellos said:

" @knightmare said:

"Kakashi and Rikudo Senin are not matter manipulator but they have the techniques to do it.  Hellos showing SIlver Surfer struggling and losing control on a planetary level makes Silver Surfer lose in this thread. Kami is creating an exact replica of a moon compare to Silver Surfer losing control. I really doubt Surfer could do it in a population since he could loses control. And there's no evidence that Surfer could do it. "

He wasn't struggling, he was doing the desired effect, but then lost control turning everyone/everything on that planet into dust.  Which was a much earlier incarnation of the Surfer, before he started kicking around people that used to give him trouble.
Planet and it's population btw, not just the people. So I would imagine current Surfer doing that with ease.  Ofcourse hes never going to happen because he is not some mindless evil villian that wipes out planets of people to show off his control over matter, but thats why this thread and the other retarded one was made some sort of trollish personal vendetta against SS, demanding scans of feats of the Surfer doing something that is completely out of character or simply pointless like creating a moon.

Considering Buu hasn't done anything close to that level, I hardly see how anything I posted made the Surfer lose this thread.

I do find it annoying your trying to use a completely different character's feats to try and half ass a debate in a spite thread you created.

But again keep trolling cupcake I have no plans to entertain your rediculous arguments like in the last thread since your clearly the same moronic troll from before.  
/thread though I do feel bad for real DB fans that have trolls taking their franchise and dragging it through the dirt in rediculous threads like this.
"

I'm a Silver Surfer fan, I just don't want to rate him beyond what he is in the actual comics.

I'm not demanding scan, I just don't recall the current Silver Surfer turning 50 enemies into stone or matter manipulate an entire planet with full control,  if you can't back it up, there's no proof he can do it. Imagining current Silver Surfer could do that is non canon. We should follow and believe what he is in the actual comics and not some fanmade imagination.

I'm not using my imaginations like you, the scan doesn't show Buu makes moon but he is superior to Kami who makes moon. For your information, Rune Thor recreated a moon like Kami did, then why can't Silver Surfer?

Which is more valid? Comics scan showing SIlver Surfer losing control or Imagining current Silver Surfer would do that with ease?

Comics scan >>>>>> Hellos' imagination

You just lost your credibility by using your own  imagination to back it up.  Again, Rune Thor recreated the moon like Kami did, then why can't Silver Surfer?  

I'm not demanding you anything, I'm asking you if you can back it up, anything about imagination is pure one-sided opinion.

Dabra turning Piccolo and Kuririn into stone statue >>>>>>>>>>>> Silver Surfer turning 1 person into stone statue

I will repeat, the scan doesn't show Buu makes planetoid but he is superior to Kami who makes moon, and Kami is superior to Silver Surfer who loses control when extending his power on planetary level. Imagining Silver Surfer could do that is pure opinion.

That's the best you could do, using your imagination, then insult other people.

Using your imagination, Buu can make billion moons.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@knightmare said: 

""I'm a Silver Surfer fan, I just don't want to rate him beyond what he is in the actual comics." 

Yeah, just like your a DB fan. Silver Surfer fan my ass, a fan doesn't create after thread with nonsense demands. He's a top tier herald of Galactus in comics, the most powerful of them all.  
Fallen One was supposed to be around Norrin's level's but he never had close to the same feats and that was before Norrin got pimped out by Galactus in Annihilation.

"I'm not demanding scan, I just don't recall the current Silver Surfer turning 50 enemies into stone or matter manipulate an entire planet with full control,  if you can't back it up, there's no proof he can do it. Imagining current Silver Surfer could do that is non canon. We should follow and believe what he is in the actual comics and not some fanmade imagination. " 

Thats because the character for the past 50 years usually prefer's cosmic blasts and hardly(if ever) fights 50 anyone's anywhere near his level of power or much weaker than him. That and spent a good chunk of his career holding back never wanting to actually kill anyone again.  
Hell most of his opponents have control over their atomic structures or atleast some sort of protection to avoid being turned into a duck.

"I'm not using my imaginations like you, the scan doesn't show Buu makes moon but he is superior to Kami who makes moon. For your information, Rune Thor recreated a moon like Kami did, then why can't Silver Surfer? "

"Kami did this therefore Buu can do that" 
Seems like your using your own sense of imagination cupcake. Me imagining what current Surfer could do vs you pulling together two characters that couldn't be more different and going on about how Kami did this and that therefore Buu can do this and that, I'm certainly nowhere near as imaginative as you.

"Which is more valid? Comics scan showing SIlver Surfer losing control or Imagining current Silver Surfer would do that with ease?" 

A comic scan showing him manipulating matter on a planetary scale, even if he loses control is better than Kami < Buu you have going for you. My reasoning behind my imagination is recent Norrin pulling out crazy feats since Galactus re-herald him.

"Comics scan >>>>>> Hellos' imagination" 

If there was any doubt you wheren't the same troll from the other thread you certainly put it to rest, Hello Reikaii copycat name troll. Although the date you joined along with the very thread you made gave it away.

"You just lost your credibility by using your own  imagination to back it up.  Again, Rune Thor recreated the moon like Kami did, then why can't Silver Surfer?"

You lost credibility long before then. Boy this reminds me when Spike went on a rampage when I mentioned how Neo's speed looked like hyperspace in SW, going on and on how I was saying Neo is FTL.  
Oh well are you Spike too? I know he has an account here. 

" I'm not demanding you anything, I'm asking you if you can back it up, anything about imagination is pure one-sided opinion." 

Oh yes asking for scans of Norrin intentionally wiping worlds of people with matter manipulation or creating Moon's for no reason. It's all for the sake of fun debates among peers and such!
How could I have ever questioned your motives? You aren't fooling anyone.

"Dabra turning Piccolo and Kuririn into stone statue >>>>>>>>>>>> Silver Surfer turning 1 person into stone statue." 

Totally.  
Seriously stop dragging DB through the mud in your rediculous threads, along with any other franchise your thinking of taking a wizz on.

"I will repeat, the scan doesn't show Buu makes planetoid but he is superior to Kami who makes moon, and Kami is superior to Silver Surfer who loses control when extending his power on planetary level. Imagining Silver Surfer could do that is pure opinion. " 

Apples and Oranges, moon's aren't planets, Kami is not Buu and you are a troll.

"That's the best you could do, using your imagination, then insult other people."

My best doesn't revolve around using two completely differen't characters to half ass an argument in order to bait people for you to troll them into oblivion. 

"Using your imagination, Buu can make billion moons.  " 

We will talk after Buu makes one for no reason. 

Can someone lock this, i'm tired of being baited by name by this troll from the last thread.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Ok, this conversation has gone a bit too far guys, locking this right now. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel