Majin Buu VS The Flash

Topic started by blackdemon on Sept. 13, 2013. Last post by Dream 11 months ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

VS

Majin Buu from Dragonball Z/GT takes on Wally West AKA The Flash from DC Comics(post-crisis, pre-NU52).

Fight takes place in the Grand Canyon, and both have prepped, with Majin Buu being high up in the air and ready to unleash a powerful attack, and Flash good and ready to run like he's never run before(which, for him, is saying a lot)on the ground.

Additionally, Buu is in his most powerful form, and the reason I put him in the air is that Flash would decimate him in seconds if they were on the ground together fighting. Anyway, who will win? The most powerful Dragonball Z/GT villain or The Fastest Man Alive?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,079 posts) See mini bio Level 16

The most powerful Dragonball Z/GT?! What the Hell , LOL NOPE

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Flash speed blitzes I think.

@SMXLR8 said:

The most powerful Dragonball Z/GT?! What the Hell , LOL NOPE

this

Guys, I said that Buu was the most powerful Dragonball Z/GT VILLAIN. Not the most powerful character in the series.

Not even close
Not even close

@SMXLR8:

I'll give you this much...you certainly can be a real laugh riot when you want to be.

@blackdemon: =D why thank you

Post by IndridCold (1,165 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Dude most powerful villain in Dragon Ball Z/GT is Omega Shenron and Buu isn't even the strongest villain in Z Bills (well Whiss but oh well) is the strongest villain in Z.

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@IndridCold said:

Dude most powerful villain in Dragon Ball Z/GT is Omega Shenron and Buu isn't even the strongest villain in Z Bills (well Whiss but oh well) is the strongest villain in Z.

this

Post by taichokage (12,884 posts) See mini bio Level 20
^That. Anyway, it's all a matter of if Flash can reach him. I he can't he gets one shot, if he can he incapacitates Buu in a pictosecond.
Post by Echelon9 (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@IndridCold said:

You speak in terms of different continuums. Referring to Z/GT references the non canon [anime/movies/games] continuum, and in the anime Buu was the strongest villain. Whis is part of the canon [manga] continuum and thus is not part of Z/GT.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,377 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Flash is seriously hacks. No really, he's a big hack who just cares for money. Screw you Flash. JK.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@blackdemon said:

Guys, I said that Buu was the most powerful Dragonball Z/GT VILLAIN. Not the most powerful character in the series.

Do you know you are using the letters "GT" in your sentence. Which would be Dragon Ball GT. That had characters such as Bebi (baby), and Omega Shenron < a character that went toe to toe with a super saiyan 4 Goku. That Omega Shenron took a blast from Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta, how in the hel is Majin Buu more powerful than Omega Shenron?

Post by othus12 (6,588 posts) See mini bio Level 13

the top flash would destroy the entire DBZ cast.

Post by Dream (7,415 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Speed Force users like Flash are capable of flight via rotation of their limbs or bodies at high speeds. So the ability to fly doesn't really help Buu much here.

Post by Sonata (35,303 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I don't like Majin Buu, but fighting the Flash is serious overkill.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Dream: He would just charge at them anyway. Every character in the series does to throw a punch. Only this time, the time is takes for a character to power up in the animé will literally feel that way to Flash.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,660 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Buuhan loses badly.

Post by Kobra678 (3,101 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Not the biggest Flash guy so I'm gonna need a few questions answered.

1.) Can Flash fly?

2.) If not, then how is he going to hit Buu

3.) If he can fly, I'm guessing he can fly a FTL speeds.

4.) What is he going to do that can get past Buu's regen.

5.) Can Buu just turn Flash into chocolate and eat him?

Post by Dream (7,415 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Kobra678:

1.) Can Flash fly?

Read what I posted above. Speed Force users are capable of flight through rotation of their limbs or entire bodies at high speeds and can run on frictionless environments like being in space. While Wally isn't as adept at the former means of flight as Barry Allen (who can maintain flight for prolonged periods of time), Wally can still pull it off.

3.) If he can fly, I'm guessing he can fly a FTL speeds.

Wally can't fly as fast as he could while running on solid ground, but he's still easily FTL in speeds while in flight.

4.) What is he going to do that can get past Buu's regen.

Simple enough, just keep beating away at Buu until the evil baddie exhausts his ki reserves. Buu's regen is fueled through his ki reserves and even he has limits with how long he can keep recovering if up against a powerful foe, as his battle with Vegito shown when Buu was finding it increasingly difficult to regenerate himself as the battle prolonged. So long as Wally retains his connection to the Speed Force, he can continue to resupply his stamina reserves.

If Wally feels the need to end the battle quickly, he can also win via BFR by dumping Buu in the Speed Force dimension or absorbing all of Buu's kinetic movement via physical contact, reducing the baddie to a immovable statue.

5.) Can Buu just turn Flash into chocolate and eat him?

Wouldn't picture it hitting Wally. Outside of the immense speed advantage, Flash can vibrate his molecules at high enough speeds to make himself intangible for short periods of time, allowing most attacks to pass through him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel