Majin Buu vs General Rilldo

Topic started by gokugx on Dec. 24, 2013. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 9 months, 1 week ago.
Post by gokugx (369 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Place : Planet M-2

Prep : No

Condition : Fight till one of them get destroyed.

Summary : In an alternative universe, Kid Buu was looking for Goku and Vegeta after destroying Earth but sensed an immense power in a distant planet M-2. So he teleported to M-2 planet. He then started to fight general Rilldo but couldn't beat him and he begun to transform into other forms - Super Buu > Buutenks....................etc. General Rilldo transforms as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Majin Buu can take any form: Fat Buu / Evil Buu / Kid Buu / Super Buu / Buutenks / Piccolo Buu / Ultra Buu / Buuhan (Ultimate Buu)

Gernal Rildo : Suppressed / Full power 2nd form / Full power metal form

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VS
VS
Post by taichokage (14,370 posts) See mini bio Level 20
According to Goku, Rildo was stronger than Buu. We dont know which form he meant but it's logical to think he meant the strongest version.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,139 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I think he meant Kid Buu, seeing as that was the one Goku actually fought and beat. Anyway I'd say he loses to Kid Buu and up, Goku SSj3 was technically stronger than Kid Buu but couldn't put him down due to Buu never fatiguing, add on the fact that Buu IC will planet bust and I think the end result is apparent.

I don't think planet busting will be easy here for kid buu. Rilldo is a part of the M-2 planet itself. He can manipulate it to whatever he want like he can transform the entire planet into metal and it will be much durable than ordinary planet. So kid buu have to bust a super durable metal planet which will be tough i mean he have to charge up to do that, beside General Rilldo wont give him that much time to charge up. He is strong enough to take him down. Things can change with Buuhan staff though i'm not so sure.

Post by nishi99 (1,797 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Buutenks and Buuhan should beat him.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

According to the anime, Kid Buu is stronger than Buuhan

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,309 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Leaning towards Rilldo

Post by othus12 (7,375 posts) See mini bio Level 13

didnt rildo got one shotted by uub?

Post by Dream (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Guess some things have to be pandered about GT from my end since the series was way more inconsistent than even DBZ when it came to getting consistent feats:

To my recollection, Goku was weaker in attributes in his younger form as he couldn't hold SSJ3 as long as he could while in his adult body and the series takes place over a decade after the end of DBZ. Goku was regularly keeping up training, so it's safe to assume that he would at least be much stronger than he was post-Buu saga. The only statement we had to rely on about Rildo's power was from Goku claiming he was stronger than Buu, yet doesn't specify what form specifically. If we were to assume he meant Kid Buu, then Kid Goku in SSJ form would at least be as strong as he was as a SSJ3 during his fight with Kid Buu considering Rildo's final form still gave him a reasonable challenge in battle.

Factoring this in, I'm likely to give Buu the match assuming he's in Super Buu form or stronger as the larger boost in attributes would make it much more difficult for Rildo to use his metal manipulating abilities on Buu and the DBZ baddie would have no qualms wiping out all of M-2 with a planet-busting ki attack to dispatch Rildo.

@supernova7005: No, Buuhan was the strongest Buu form. While Goku in SSJ2 and SSJ3 forms was on almost equal footing with Kid Buu, both Goku and Vegeta as SSJ2s were being pummeled by Buuhan. Compared to SSJ3 Goku at that point, Mystic Gohan would have had no problem dispatching Kid Buu since Gohan was the strongest non-fused DBZ character before Battle of Gods came out.

@othus12: Rildo was originally killed by a combo attack from Trunks, Pan and Goku before he escaped Hell and was killed again by Uub during the Super 17 saga.

@Dream: I know that's an inconsistency but have a look at this - http://dbzf.co.uk/single/?p=8423865&t=8341873 (3 different evidences from the anime pointing towards Kid Buu being the strongest)

There is also SSJ1 Goku beating Gohan inside Super Buu's body, and the daizenshuu confirms that Gohan's illusion = Mystic Gohan.

http://web.archive.org/web/20111103160917/http://kanzentai.com/trans-daiz07.php?m=03&id=character_d-f#link

“Illusions made from Buu’s memory. Their power is on par with their real counterparts, and even when defeated they immediately revive. When he saw them, Goku realized right away that they were fakes."

@supernova7005: The former evidence could be argued as the series trying to hype up Kid Buu as the worst threat of the Buus since he lacked reason with his attacks beyond pure destruction (since Super Buu and his fused forms had the Fat Buu persona's influence to hold back his destructive behavior to a small extent), making him more unpredictable and dangerous in behavior as a result compared to earlier Buu forms.

The latter, I recall from the anime with both Goku and Vegeta being overwhelmed in combat by the copies and would have been killed without Buu's thoughts of candy turning the copies into different types of sweet foods. But I believe that was an anime-only addition to drag the plot out since said scene isn't in the manga.

I admit, as inconsistent as DBZ is, GT was somewhat worse. Logically the win should go to Rildo but there are many contradictions. He was killed by Majuub who at that point should've been stronger than Kid Buu but not so much stronger that he should fodderize Rildo. Rildo was beating Gohan pretty badly in his defense though.

@taichokage: And Gohan was shown going SSJ in GT, even though he shouldn't have had any need for the SSJ forms when he gained his upgrade from the Old Kai.

Yeah. I see why it's not only hard to correlate Z to GT, but why some people don't take it seriously at all. For instance, Goku's best GT feats actually come from his base form.

@Dream: Goku was dominating Gohan once he goes SSJ1. We also see Vegeta having a slight upper hand against both Gotenks and Piccolo.

The only problem for Goku and Vegeta was stamina. The clones had infinite supply of energy, as the daiz says they immediately revive when defeated.

There is too much inconsistency in the anime regarding the Buu saga.

@Everyone: We need to remake the entire Dragon Ball franchise : retelling the entire story from the beginning which will include manga, anime..........everything with perfect feats and calculation. Can someone contact with Akira Toriyama ?

@gokugx: Technically, the manga, Dragon Ball Kai and Battle of Gods are considered canon for the franchise.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

I admit, as inconsistent as DBZ is, GT was somewhat worse. Logically the win should go to Rildo but there are many contradictions. He was killed by Majuub who at that point should've been stronger than Kid Buu but not so much stronger that he should fodderize Rildo. Rildo was beating Gohan pretty badly in his defense though.

I think you underestimate how strong Uub was even Super Baby Vegeta commented how strong he was. As Majuub he was able to hold his own against Super Baby Vegeta before he was turned to candy (witch he did on purpose) and Super Baby Vegeta will eat Kid Buu for breakfast. He proved that when he tossed aside Goku SSJ3 like a fly. When Rildo came back from Hell he wasn't at his strongest, his strongest form is when he absorbs the powers from the Sigma Force and then merges with planet M-2, so Majuub fodderrizing a weaker form of Rildo isn't all that weird.

@Dream said:

@gokugx: Technically, the manga, Dragon Ball Kai and Battle of Gods are considered canon for the franchise.

I know what you are meaning by that. But i'm talking about to remake the entire franchise from the beginning that exists today. What Dragon Ball Franchise you , me and everyone are seeing all will be replaced with a new improved one. New writers, directors, studios...........will be hired to reboot the franchise (Akira will be the head director). The new Dragon Ball franchise will be based on the old one with slightly different story (You know reboot doesn't mean 100% same as old), and will have Photo-realistic graphics with 2D+3D computer generated artificial environment like games - Crysis/Killzone...or better (New animation - realistic 3D VFX effects)...........................entirely this will be a multi billion dollar project with a combined effort of America and Japan.

• Dragon Ball - reboot (250+ episodes)
  • Dragon Ball Z - reboot (400+ episodes)
  • Dragon Ball GT - reboot (200+ episodes)
  • Dragon Ball Reborn / Return........ (new series - 700+ episodes)

ALL OF THEM WILL BE OFFICIALLY REWRITTEN UNDER 1 MANGA means ALL WILL BE CANON.

[ I'll go to USA around 2015 and have plan to work on that matter. It will be like a dream comes true but all will depend on Akira Toriyama and Toei Animation's agreement. At least i'll try to take a license for the franchise. I hope one day my dream will come true. I'll make a blog about this soon :) ]

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,219 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Buu wins as Rildo is a shit character from a shit series and has shit feats.

Goku was higher than a kite when he made that statement apparently.

Says guy is weaker than Rildo-----> said guy in his weakest form takes Baby's ultimate attack and survives -------> GT logic.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel