Majin Buu (Original) Vs Bills

Topic started by OfficialRikudouSennin on Jan. 17, 2014. Last post by Erik 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (669 posts) See mini bio Level 12

To the death

Who wins?

(Statistically, in terms of kill count, Kid Buu has the highest body count in the Dragon Ball universe, having destroyed several hundred planets worth of people. In total, Kid Buu generates an excessively high body count exceeding the trillions)

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Bills in a stomp since Kid Buu was on par with ssj3 Goku and Bills wiped th floor with him.

Post by taichokage (13,571 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Yeah. I'd actually like to see this but it would be one sided. Bills beat SSJG Goku at 70%. SSJG > SSJ3 = (roughly) Kid Buu.

@Shadowchaos said:

Bills in a stomp since Kid Buu was on par with ssj3 Goku and Bills wiped th floor with him.

@taichokage said:

Yeah. I'd actually like to see this but it would be one sided. Bills beat SSJG Goku at 70%. SSJG > SSJ3 = (roughly) Kid Buu.

Bills inst Immortal....just for you guys to know

Also Majin buu is stated to be universal as he roamed for thousands of years killing so him being weak to bills?

The Original Majin Buu that absorbed the west/east kami's is weak?

Post by taichokage (13,571 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Kid Buu was his original form if memory serves. It's true he beat the Kai including Grand Kai but the Kai are beneath the Gods.

@taichokage said:

Kid Buu was his original form if memory serves. It's true he beat the Kai including Grand Kai but the Kai are beneath the Gods.

but yet they are still high powers so bills beating 2 and on a 4 on 1 battle serves something here but i admit Bills is strong but he needs to be aware of buus powers

@OfficialRikudouSennin: Kid Buu is not universal Also Bills is a being above the Kais plus supreme kai thought Dabura was strong when he was about as strong as cell. Kid Buu also had a slight difficulty beating Majin Buu. Also he was a bit weaker then ssj 3 Goku since Goku said he could win if he didn't play around. While Bills beat Buu, Goku and all the other z fighters withought even breaking a sweat.

Post by Erik (128 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@OfficialRikudouSennin said:

Bills inst Immortal....just for you guys to know

I don't understand why you mentioned this when no one made the claim in the first place.

Post by GeneralVan (1,866 posts) See mini bio Level 9
You could put all of the Buus together and it still is a one-soded stomp in favor Bills. Limit Bills to chopsticks against Kid Buu and maybe it will... lol Bills would still stomp. And yeah Bills beat Fat Buu just by flexing. Didn't kill him but he had no intent to and Buu was unable to move after that.
Post by Dream (7,735 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Bills rather easily, considering Kid Buu was SSJ3 Goku's equal and Bills was shown to KO Goku as an SSJ3 with hardly any effort in Battle of Gods.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,287 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kid Buu gets merk'd.

Post by Justalittlegirl (957 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

but yet they are still high powers so bills beating 2 and on a 4 on 1 battle serves something here but i admit Bills is strong but he needs to be aware of buus powers

Do the Kais have any feats or anything impressive in the slightest?

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,990 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Bills godstomps all canon DBZ simultaneously

@ImDictatorBowDown: thats farmer with a shotgun your thinking of. Bills might have problems sincee battle of the gods is cannon and Goku did fight him and with help could possibly pull a win. Plus there is Whis.

@Shadowchaos: When I speak of DBZ as a whole I tend to exclude the TOAA level beings (ex.Mr Popo, Ghost Nappa, Farmer with Shotgun, Mr Satan, the rock Krillin threw, etc...) for the sake of fairness.

@ImDictatorBowDown: Okay I am just saying though if we had ssjg Goku, mystic Gohan, enraged ssj2 Vegeta, and ssj3 Gotenks fighting Bills at the same time then its possible they might be able to take him. Also Whis just stomps Bills so there is that.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,187 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@Shadowchaos: When I speak of DBZ as a whole I tend to exclude the TOAA level beings (ex.Mr Popo, Ghost Nappa, Farmer with Shotgun, Mr Satan, the rock Krillin threw, etc...) for the sake of fairness.

Because we all know that Farmer would have stomped Bills and Whis together- though to their credit, it might have even taken a headshot to bring them down.

@Justalittlegirl said:

@taichokage said:

Do the Kais have any feats or anything impressive in the slightest?

They were pretty much stated to all be strong enough to stomp Freiza (the actual wording said that they could one-shot him). Most of them were able to put up a fight against Kid Buu, which IMO would put them around higher SSJ2/Good Buu level via powerscaling.

@OfficialRikudouSennin: That's all well and good, but kill count doesn't count for much in terms of strength/power. Cell killed far less than Freiza, he was still much stronger. This is a stomp in Bills' favour, you could send in SSJG Goku to help Buu and Bills would still win.

Post by nishi99 (1,720 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Bills might have to use one of his fingers if flexing doesn't work.

@Shadowchaos said:

@ImDictatorBowDown: Okay I am just saying though if we had ssjg Goku, mystic Gohan, enraged ssj2 Vegeta, and ssj3 Gotenks fighting Bills at the same time then its possible they might be able to take him. Also Whis just stomps Bills so there is that.

I know, I wasn't including BoG though, maybe I should rephrase my initial post "Bills godstomps everyone in the DBZ manga simultaneously." Happy?

@ImDictatorBowDown: no cause Boss Rabbit is a manga character and would turn Bills into a carrot and eat him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel