Maito Gai vs Hody Jones

Topic started by Baal_Raam on Nov. 1, 2013. Last post by Baal_Raam 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

S1. Gates restricted, ES also restricted

S2. Gates to 6 are open, ES second form Open

S3. Gates 7 in paly, ES third form in play

Who takes this.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,255 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Not sure if Gai can even hurt him TBH, I'll go with Hody all three rounds.

R@ImDictatorBowDown: Really, I thought maybe/possibly morning tiger would do something

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,255 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Baal_Raam: Oh yeah I forgot about that, that should do damage to him, but will it put him down I'm not so sure as I believe he was still slightly conscious after EGG and unless Gai can keep using it I don't think he can win, but I may be wrong.

Post by luthluth (1,644 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Guy takes S3 for sure

@luthluth: What makes you suggest so my friend.

ImDictatorBowDown

Hody could still one shot him in second form either way, monster hody should be over kill; but it doesnt change he might have the power to kill him(doubtfull in EGGs case).

@Baal_Raam@Baal_Raam: Guy made an island size shock-wave and both him and Kisame tanked that lol. A lot of people underestimate Naruto, guy would be considered higher tier in One peice and Bleach.

Post by taichokage (15,238 posts) See mini bio Level 20
While that punch is impressive, Hody tanked an Elephant Gattling that wrecked a ship roughly half the size of Fishman island. I think Hody has this.
@taichokage: It took him multiple punches to almost destroy it, thousands, not to mention the ship was hollow and Hordy went down in one blow.

@luthluth: And let me guess...some how hes island level...

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Hody.
@Baal_Raam: I am listing facts that's all I am doing. But what i have noticed on this site is that most people just ignore scans and weaknesses in their character and insist they would win regardless of who they are against they also hype them and make nonexistent claims. It is seen with mostly DBZ, One piece and recently Toriko. Notice how i arranged it in ascending order. 
Post by Grinpatch (94 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Baal_Raam: the shockwave was at least small island-sized copared to the turtle.

Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Does the fight take place underwater? If not Hody loses all 3, if it is then I might lean towards Hody for the first 2, but Round 3 is sketchy for me

@luthluth: Gai is city level....you love to make inconsistency's I tell yah. Being Island level from an after shock that did nothing.....

@ridtom2

Gai cannot fight on pare with luffy, also a single water shot in second form should kill him.

Post by taichokage (15,238 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The shockwave spanned the island. The actual destruction wasn't nearly that big. I'll give it credit though as it is one of the best punches in the HST.
@Baal_Raam: That shock wave is the size of a small island, that is a fact, you can clearly see it. 

@luthluth: That shock wave has no potency.

@Baal_Raam: Lol ok then give legitimate proof.

@luthluth: Um how about, The island is still there! Where did he bust, split, crush , or do anything for that matter?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel