Magneto Vs Toph

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 14, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 5 years ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newdeath said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"You two always have the most unique arguments (Sinister Noob and DJSNuva1) now as for the battle Magneto wins even though Toph is a master earthbender it will not aid her here.  Reasons for Magneto's victory:  1. Magneto can channel and or manipulate magnetic fields that exist naturally or artificially. Magneto's powers are for all purposes limitless. Magneto has the ability to maintain control over a planet's entire electromagnetic field and manipulate it accordingly. Magneto has harnessed magnetism to stop armies, raise islands from ocean floors, move mountains, change the courses of rivers, and threaten to devastate the world with apocalyptic floods and continent shaking earthquakes. Magneto has once blanketed the entire globe with self-generated electromagnetic pulse that caused widespread devastation. Moreover he can use his magnetic powers simultaneously if desired.   2. Magneto has the ability to create magnetic force fields which he can quickly expand to protect large areas. His force fields have withstood impacts from various nuclear weapons, volcanic eruptions, the depths of space and attacks from even the most powerful of beings such as Thor, Phoenix and even Galactus.  3. Toph will also not be able to even touch Magneto if he utilizes his ability of flight and he could simply remain airborne and strike her with his multiple long range attacks.   4. Under normal conditions Magneto possesses the strength of a well conditioned athlete. However Magneto can channel vast amounts of his magnetic energy through his body increasing his strength in seconds and he is able to lift far in the excess of 100 tons. One blow from such strength would cause serious damage to Toph.  5. Magneto can control the traces of iron within organic matter granting him full control over his opponents body. He can manipulate the iron induced blood flow to one's brain to induce aneurysms or unconsciousness.  6. Magneto can channel vast amounts of magnetic energy through his body to grant him superhuman durability which is enough to simply shrug off powerful blows from Colossus who currently lifts 100 tons and Namor who lifts far in the excess of 100 tons.  7. Magneto has displayed incredible superhuman speed and has shown to dodge even the fastest attacks of various X-Men.  8. Magneto can manipulate matter to a subatomic level and is not limited to metal due to his magnetic powers and can manipulate several forms of matter to an unknown degree.  9. Magneto can enhance his muscles so that they produce less fatigue poisons during intense physical activity and he is able to exert himself physically for several days before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood starts to impair him.   10. Magneto is able to manipulate any form of energy related or from the electromagnetic spectrum e.g he can absorb electrical energy and infrared radiation and unleash them as energy blasts and more.  "
Lol, we do have some pretty wierd arguements don't we? Your arguement is rock-solid. Considering that no attack Toph has can harm Magneto, and Magneto's attacks are way more powerful, he's got to win this. "
Indeed and thank you. It is amusing watching you two argue and later witnessing the victor of the argument lol.  "

:-) 
It's a pain in the @$$ to see one of your characters lose, like the Deathstroke Vs Sasuke, most people said Deathstroke wins this.
I mean Sasuke wins it
Post by Dream (7,614 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Magneto curbstomps this battle. Toph's control of metal pales in comparison to the Master of Magnetism's control. She can only manipulate metal through the remaining remnants of earth left in the metal and is limited to using this ability in close range whereas Magneto can manipulate metal at long distances. Having this battle in Fire Nation territory only makes Toph's loss more dire thanks to all the nice metal warships and tanks owned by the Fire Nation military.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Dream said:
" Magneto curbstomps this battle. Toph's control of metal pales in comparison to the Master of Magnetism's control. She can only manipulate metal through the remaining remnants of earth left in the metal and is limited to using this ability in close range whereas Magneto can manipulate metal at long distances. Having this battle in Fire Nation territory only makes Toph's loss more dire thanks to all the nice metal warships and tanks owned by the Fire Nation military. "
eh, maybe your right.i thought magneto would win to begin with, just because he's such a bad ass, but then i remembered that toph can control that metal.
who knows, it could go either way, but i dont think its a curbstomp. no way
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Dream said:
" Magneto curbstomps this battle. Toph's control of metal pales in comparison to the Master of Magnetism's control. She can only manipulate metal through the remaining remnants of earth left in the metal and is limited to using this ability in close range whereas Magneto can manipulate metal at long distances. Having this battle in Fire Nation territory only makes Toph's loss more dire thanks to all the nice metal warships and tanks owned by the Fire Nation military. "
eh, maybe your right.i thought magneto would win to begin with, just because he's such a bad ass, but then i remembered that toph can control that metal. who knows, it could go either way, but i dont think its a curbstomp. no way "

oh no dude it the ULTRA CURB STOMP!!!!! this a55 kicking is givin rarely :P
i seem to get the impression that you TRY to make curbstomps. you put in 2 characters, anime vs comic. you SAY its an even fight, but look who your 30+ lined post is for...THE COMIC GUY! every single time! when someone posts on the comic character, you say nice job, if someone posts on a anime character you say show me proof, regardless if there post IS proof. so please, be fair, come on.
@Sinister_Noob said:
"i seem to get the impression that you TRY to make curbstomps. you put in 2 characters, anime vs comic. you SAY its an even fight, but look who your 30+ lined post is for...THE COMIC GUY! every single time! when someone posts on the comic character, you say nice job, if someone posts on a anime character you say show me proof, regardless if there post IS proof. so please, be fair, come on. "

But dude, I only say 'Good Job' if there is Proof or if I know for a FACT that it is proof. On several occasions in different fights, I have said good job to an anime character's supporter, because he has proved it!
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"i seem to get the impression that you TRY to make curbstomps. you put in 2 characters, anime vs comic. you SAY its an even fight, but look who your 30+ lined post is for...THE COMIC GUY! every single time! when someone posts on the comic character, you say nice job, if someone posts on a anime character you say show me proof, regardless if there post IS proof. so please, be fair, come on. "
But dude, I only say 'Good Job' if there is Proof or if I know for a FACT that it is proof. On several occasions in different fights, I have said good job to an anime character's supporter, because he has proved it! "
bull
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Everytime I see a thread from this guy, its a curbstomp. Whether its a comic book character doing the stomping, or whether its the anime character(very rare in his threads) doing the stomping. Come on man, you can do better than this, make a fair fight.
@JThree47693 said:
" Everytime I see a pst from this guy, ts a curbstomp. Whether its a comic book character doing the stomping, or whether its the anime character(very rare in his teads) doing the stomping. Come on man, you can do better than this, make a fair fight. "
he's a fan addict
@Sinister_Noob:
It seems that way.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
go and find somebody stronger than toph to fight magneto if what someone said is true magneto only needs to manipulate tophs blood flow, instant win and by doing that while flying guarantees his victory

This is as bad as Gaara vs Captain Marvel.
@cfatalis said:
" go and find somebody stronger than toph to fight magneto if what someone said is true magneto only needs to manipulate tophs blood flow, instant win and by doing that while flying guarantees his victory "
im sure its not that easy, but its possible.
@JThree47693 said:
" This is as bad as Gaara vs Captain Marvel. "
LOL
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @JThree47693 said:
LOL "

Yea, I guess it is. I really should have saved Magneto for a better character.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @JThree47693 said:
LOL "
Yea, I guess it is. I really should have saved Magneto for a better character. "
good thinking................lol
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Magneto would rip out the iron within toph and use it to kill her, (sorry I guess I was watching the x-men 2 movie lol)
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Magneto
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

wow lol
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel