Magneto vs Cell (Post from vine)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Feb. 1, 2013. Last post by EraserCannon 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@MarioRedfield said:

Um.......................... Magneto manipulates metal............. Cell is an android.

He's not a robot if that's what you're thinking.

@CerusSerenade said:

Definition of "Android" according to Merriam Webster:"a mobile robot usually with a human form"

Definition of a "Robot" according to Merriam Webester again: "a machine that looks like a human being and performs various complex acts (as walking or talking) of a human being;

Magneto shitstomps with his favorite material.

I really hope you're trolling. Cell is a bio android, he has absolutely no machine parts, he was created from dna from all the z fighters. This statement is by far the dumbest on this thread.

Post by taichokage (12,642 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol.

Magneto has 0 chance of victory here. He has 0 ways of completely dispatching cell, and even if he did destroy cell if even 1 cell survived Cell would regenerate and have all of magnetos ability due to data processing and evolution capabilities of his body. Cell is faster, stronger, better tools for victory. The biggest problem would be magnetos shields and if he was smart he'd keep them up as he'd die the second they were down.

Agreed. Although I think it could be a decent fight, I also see 0 ways of Magneto putting Cell down. The problem is his barrier. If he kept them up he could hold out for a long time, but when they're down he's done for.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,468 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage: Throw Cell at the sun?

@taichokage said:

Agreed. Although I think it could be a decent fight, I also see 0 ways of Magneto putting Cell down. The problem is his barrier. If he kept them up he could hold out for a long time, but when they're down he's done for.

Literally the only thing i could see magneto doing without inadvertently screwing himself over is attempting BFR. Even if he separated cells body on an cellular/atomic scale. Cell would eventually regenerate and then his cells would record the data of magnetos powers. Then we have cell/magneto vs magneto and i don't think i need to explain why cell would win then. This is basically whether or not magneto can BFR, which IIRC he can't even do because cell has IT as well. hell in a non PIS fueled battle cell COULD just IT right past mags shields and decapitate him. Cell wins this 10/10 as all of magnetos options screw him over royally.

Cell IT's away before he traverses the 93 million miles from the earth to the sun. Although in theory the sun might kill Cell if it did happen. I don't know if 10000 degrees is enough but it might be.

@taichokage said:

Cell IT's away before he traverses the 93 million miles from the earth to the sun. Although in theory the sun might kill Cell if it did happen. I don't know if 10000 degrees is enough but it might be.

It's plausible though, 93 million miles is alot of distance to travel, cell isn't dumb just allow himself travel the distance of 93 million miles into the sun, even at light speed it'd take several minutes for him to get there, he'd most definitely IT back to earth.

@taichokage: How can he IT when he can't concentrate while being bound by Mageneto's power?

Yeah. Light takes about 8 minutes to travel from the sun to earth if I'm not mistaken. If it does work in theory it's not realistic that it would happen.

@taichokage: Cell doesn't have IT until into the middle of the Cell Games. This takes place at the beginning of the Cell Games.

His power LEVEL is at that point not his power scope. Muhahaha!

I didn't see it said beginning of cell games even with that cell still takes majority. And how often does magneto even hurl people into the sun? Can he even do that in character? Though I'm not to sure of it I think it's safe to note if cell can survive self destruction he could probably take the 6000 degree heat of the surface of the sun. It's not like he's being thrown into the core or anything. Not to mention magneto needs amplifiers to gain planetary control of everything connected to the electro magnetic spectrum, i doubt he'd still be capable of binding cell when he's that far away.

EDIT: Cell also has a force field he used it when he was absorbing android 18. He COULD just throw that up in order to avoid the sun hurling.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,899 posts) See mini bio Level 16

so mag does win? well that good

Post by soncrono (10 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Magneto's a total wimp! In AvX he got his butt beat by a measly Iron Man, he didn't even attempt to fight! And no, Cell is not a cyborg nor is he a so called "real" android, his body is just made up from the DNA of most of the Z warriors DNA and Frieza, so you would most likely refer him to some artificially grown being that came from a test tube. Cell was able to tank a blast from Vegeta's Final Flash which could destroy a planet. I don't see Magneto having any power of that level...yet.

@SMXLR8: no this is still pretty much 8/10 Cells favor.

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i don't get the 5 minutes chat thing what is that for?

Post by SMXLR8 (6,899 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ROBOT6661: that was in the original so yeah

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Cell will rape Magneto... Poor old Erik

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel