Magneto vs Cell (Post from vine)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Feb. 1, 2013. Last post by EraserCannon 1 year ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@ALMIGHTY said:

And I know what the problem is... This is an Anime site, full of Anime fans, so of course their going to be biast and undermine multiuniversal threats such as Galactus, because they are either A. Ignorant to the true power of any character outside of Anime/Manga or B. Aware of the power but let their feeling decide who they think would win... Its pathetic and should stop....

The bias comes from both sides equally, I say that being a frequent visitor to both this site and Comicvine where I saw people saying Goku would lose in almost every battle even to Batman with standard equipment and no prep. Also it could also be that they really think that character can win, it doesn't always have to be out of ignorance or bias, not every outcome is that clear that is the point of debating. It's insulting to lump everyone on this site with the people who are actually bias or ignorant.

Post by T1000 (42 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I'm going with Magneto.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,184 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

I see this is really getting interesting

Online Now

bump

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

although he may not be made of metal , he has the cells of some DBZ charatcers who have iron in their cells and blood, so Cell has some metal in his blood.

1. Cell is not strong enough to break his shields which have ressisted attack from charachters such as Galactus and Thor

and Phoenix too.

Post by TheEd (13 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Lol at the people thinking Cell loses here. He isn't a mechanical droid he is a genetically enhanced organism.

Cell stomps.

aside that... Raditz FTL?? how did that poped up? LOL! seriously wow... don't you agree.

The fanboy's have lost their minds.

"The Moon is 1.3 light seconds away, and it would take additional 1.3 seconds for a light from the explosion to return back to the earth, which means this beam from Piccolo was at very least close to the speed of light." Raditz dodged Piccolo's beam attack from a few meters away.

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Lol at the people thinking Cell loses here. He isn't a mechanical droid he is a genetically enhanced organism.

Cell stomps.

aside that... Raditz FTL?? how did that poped up? LOL! seriously wow... don't you agree.

"The Moon is 1.3 light seconds away, and it would take additional 1.3 seconds for a light from the explosion to return back to the earth, which means this beam from Piccolo was at very least close to the speed of light." Raditz dodged Piccolo's beam attack from a few meters away.

For further reference: http://www.comicvine.com/dragon-balls/18-46445/combat-speed-of-dragon-ball-characters/92-649740/#1

@TheEd: But that same attack took a few seconds to hit a mountain about a couple hundred feet behind him:

Even here we see it took a few seconds before impact, but then again, it only makes sense that it was light speed, so I digress, just something I wanted to bring up, while Piccolo's first attack was FTL that example with raditz proves otherwise going by the same logic.

Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@TheEd said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Cell stomps.

The fanboy's have lost their minds.

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Cell stomps.

For further reference: http://www.comicvine.com/dragon-balls/18-46445/combat-speed-of-dragon-ball-characters/92-649740/#1

Its an inconsistency because if they are FTL how were humans able to watch their movements in the cell games ??? Or how were they able to watch them in the grand tournaments ???

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@TheEd:If it was never stated in the manga, then he is not FTL... also is this eddz99

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

@TheEd: Using the seconds it took in the anime is poor logic. You need to take into consideration how things happened in the manga.

@Kurohige: Most of that can be counted as a cinematic effect and then it slowed down when it hit Raditz. You could argue "Why didn't the beam have trouble reaching the moon, when a slight bump causes it to lose speed ?" Because I don't think it could have run into anything with Raditz's endurance.

@ALMIGHTY: Yes, wouldn't that be entertaining. Look people, it's an anime all about speedlines:) Just because the viewers can see them doesn't mean the audience can and they were also holding back during the Cell games at certain moments. They were moving faster than the eye can see on multiple occasions, even in DB.

@DBZ_universe: Poor logic. The characters are never stated to be able to survive planet destroying energy beams, does that mean they can't ? And idk who that guy is.

@SpeedForceSpider: Lemme know when you find out how I can measure the time of things happening in manga. I'll consider that the anime makes perfect sense until then.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@TheEd said:

@Kurohige: Most of that can be counted as a cinematic effect and then it slowed down when it hit Raditz. You could argue "Why didn't the beam have trouble reaching the moon, when a slight bump causes it to lose speed ?" Because I don't think it could have run into anything with Raditz's endurance.

@ALMIGHTY: Yes, wouldn't that be entertaining. Look people, it's an anime all about speedlines:) Just because the viewers can see them doesn't mean the audience can and they were also holding back during the Cell games at certain moments. They were moving faster than the eye can see on multiple occasions, even in DB.

@DBZ_universe: Poor logic. The characters are never stated to be able to survive planet destroying energy beams, does that mean they can't ? And idk who that guy is.

@SpeedForceSpider: Lemme know when you find out how I can measure the time of things happening in manga. I'll consider that the anime makes perfect sense until then.

You also have to realize that Kami was an old Namekian, Goku has better eyes.. hell Kid Gohan has better eyes than Kami.

@TheEd: True, I was just saying using the logic of the moon and applying it to Raditz then Piccolo's blast was stronger (It would easily drill a hole through the moon) but not faster, also given the fact that stronger does not equal faster in ALL cases (Super Vegeta and Super Trunks) that can he said for the Special beam cannon, although when Raditz and Piccolo first met Piccolo used a similar ki blast but Raditz didn't dodge he just stood there lol. I'm just saying that given what example I was given, it does not add up, plus going by Screw attacks' although pretty inconclusive logic, Goku was about 3x the speed of light by SSJ4 or 4. But as for this fight I don;t see what Cell can do against Mags.

Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm guessing this is Mags before the Phoenix screwed his powers up. If so, Cell doesn't stand much of a chance before Erik does something like open up a wormhole in his body.

@DBZ_universe: So ? There is no noticeable downside to aging in DBZ. Kami was at that time among the higher tier characters and he couldn't see Goku move. Much like Goku and Piccolo couldn't see Raditz move at certain times.

@Kurohige: There was no need for Raditz to block Piccolo's first Ki attack, because it was too weak and he knew that. God, please don't bring up screwattack. There is no way to properly determine anything about high tier DBZ characters. There's 1 strength feat in DBZ and they couldn't even judge that right. The way they determined their speed and resistance is pure bs.

@TheEd: Hence why I said "Although inconclusive logic" am when I used the piccolo and Raditz example it wasn't a judgment of speed hence why I said "But Raditz just stood there lol" and yes you make be right about ot being able to properly determine things involving the stats of later DBZ characters, but their arguments were better than most I have seen around this site. Maybe Goku should have been stronger but it wasn't a huge gap in what the showed.

Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@KingOfSnipers said:

I'm guessing this is Mags before the Phoenix screwed his powers up. If so, Cell doesn't stand much of a chance before Erik does something like open up a wormhole in his body.

sry wormhole in body doesn't help. wormhole in body doesn't physically obliterate every single cell of Cell's body, which means cell can regenerate (unless by wormhole you mean black hole). in such a situation, cell would become even stronger, and possibly even acquire magneto's powers (he learned instant transmission from goku). second of all, how fast are magneto's reflexes? are they fast enough to track cell if cell starts pulling evasive maneuvers? how much faster is magneto's reaction time compared to a normal human? cell is extremely fast and is capable of changing directions almost instantly. also what is the time delay between magneto's use of his powers and the actual arrival of the hit?

now i'm not saying that magneto isn't gonna win. but im not sure about his reflexes and casting speed and i think that this factor is gonna play a huge role here. if he can't instantcast, he won't be able to stop cell from firing a planet killing attack

not sure about the forcefield. can someone show scans of the forcefield's full potential? how does it do against planet killers? or quote which chapter the forcefield demonstrates feats to block cell.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

mangeto is gay therefore cell wins

Online Now

@debeze: that is not nice also bad way to determine whether someone wins or not

Online Now

how about now ? same result?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel