Magneto vs Cell (Post from vine)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Feb. 1, 2013. Last post by EraserCannon 1 year ago.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 10

My vote is on Magneto. He should be able to speed blitz Cell, seeing how he's light speed. Oh yeah Cells like hypersonic.

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Magneto wins

1. Cell is not strong enough to break his shields which have ressisted attack from charachters such as Galactus and Thor

2. He can simply rip Androids 17 and 18 outside of Cell converting him back to his 1st form and then shitstomp him

3. He is a celluar manipulator along with magnetic, and as the name implies "Cell" is made up of countless cells, that Magneto can have a field day on...

People need to stop stroking DBZ so much, they are not on top tier Marvel character level at all...

Post by CerusSerenade (2,556 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Definition of "Android" according to Merriam Webster:"a mobile robot usually with a human form"

Definition of a "Robot" according to Merriam Webester again: "a machine that looks like a human being and performs various complex acts (as walking or talking) of a human being;

Magneto shitstomps with his favorite material.

Post by TheEd (13 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@ALMIGHTY said:

Magneto wins

1. Cell is not strong enough to break his shields which have ressisted attack from charachters such as Galactus and Thor

2. He can simply rip Androids 17 and 18 outside of Cell converting him back to his 1st form and then shitstomp him

3. He is a celluar manipulator along with magnetic, and as the name implies "Cell" is made up of countless cells, that Magneto can have a field day on...

People need to stop stroking DBZ so much, they are not on top tier Marvel character level at all...

1. Sure, Master Roshi could fire an equivalent of multiple nukes to destroy the moon, I'm sure Cell's weaker than him. I'm not saying that he can break his shields in 1 hit, I'm saying that he can continuously fire nukes and eventually do it.

2. That worked out very well when Gohan did it.

3. Yea, he is kinda screwed if that's the case.

Wanna know what the problem with this is ? People are throwing these MARVEL top tier character names *cough* Galactus *cough* out there and they usually lose against a group weaker than Raditz.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

My vote is on Magneto. He should be able to speed blitz Cell, seeing how he's light speed. Oh yeah Cells like hypersonic.

Raditz is light speed. http://www.comicvine.com/dragon-balls/18-46445/combat-speed-of-dragon-ball-characters/92-649740/?.

Post by Fehafare (9,059 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheEd said:

Raditz is light speed. http://www.comicvine.com/dragon-balls/18-46445/combat-speed-of-dragon-ball-characters/92-649740/?.

Yeah... no.

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@TheEd said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

Magneto wins

1. Cell is not strong enough to break his shields which have ressisted attack from charachters such as Galactus and Thor

2. He can simply rip Androids 17 and 18 outside of Cell converting him back to his 1st form and then shitstomp him

3. He is a celluar manipulator along with magnetic, and as the name implies "Cell" is made up of countless cells, that Magneto can have a field day on...

People need to stop stroking DBZ so much, they are not on top tier Marvel character level at all...

1. Sure, Master Roshi could fire an equivalent of multiple nukes to destroy the moon, I'm sure Cell's weaker than him. I'm not saying that he can break his shields in 1 hit, I'm saying that he can continuously fire nukes and eventually do it.

2. That worked out very well when Gohan did it.

3. Yea, he is kinda screwed if that's the case.

Wanna know what the problem with this is ? People are throwing these MARVEL top tier character names *cough* Galactus *cough* out there and they usually lose against a group weaker than Raditz.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

My vote is on Magneto. He should be able to speed blitz Cell, seeing how he's light speed. Oh yeah Cells like hypersonic.

Raditz is light speed. http://www.comicvine.com/dragon-balls/18-46445/combat-speed-of-dragon-ball-characters/92-649740/?.

1. Did u not hear me say Magneto's shields withstood attacks from people like Galactus and Thor ??? Nuke level attacks are child's play to them, Galactus throws Solar System busting blasts, and Thor fires Planet Busting Godblasts, Cell cannot fire attacks that would surpass the likes of Galactus and Thor...

2. Gohan never ripped out Android 17 only 18 :) and the only reason why it didn't go well is because Gohan gave him time to blow himself up, Magneto is merciless and would eradicate cell to the point of no return...

3. And it is the case so he is screwed...

And I know what the problem is... This is an Anime site, full of Anime fans, so of course their going to be biast and undermine multiuniversal threats such as Galactus, because they are either A. Ignorant to the true power of any character outside of Anime/Manga or B. Aware of the power but let their feeling decide who they think would win... Its pathetic and should stop....

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,229 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@ALMIGHTY:

Did u not hear me say Magneto's shields withstood attacks from people like Galactus and Thor

Are you talking about the Secret Wars?

I don't recall Galactus ever attacking Magneto before (but I could be wrong) It was one of his drone and the attack was just a size of a small nuke. Also Thor does hold back, he don't fire full force blasts all the time (also when did that happen?)

This is an Anime site, full of Anime fans, so of course their going to be biast and undermine multiuniversal threats such as Galactus

Not everyone on here are bias

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The hell is this? O.o

Post by TheEd (13 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@ALMIGHTY said:

@TheEd said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

Magneto wins

1. Cell is not strong enough to break his shields which have ressisted attack from charachters such as Galactus and Thor

2. He can simply rip Androids 17 and 18 outside of Cell converting him back to his 1st form and then shitstomp him

3. He is a celluar manipulator along with magnetic, and as the name implies "Cell" is made up of countless cells, that Magneto can have a field day on...

People need to stop stroking DBZ so much, they are not on top tier Marvel character level at all...

1. Sure, Master Roshi could fire an equivalent of multiple nukes to destroy the moon, I'm sure Cell's weaker than him. I'm not saying that he can break his shields in 1 hit, I'm saying that he can continuously fire nukes and eventually do it.

2. That worked out very well when Gohan did it.

3. Yea, he is kinda screwed if that's the case.

Wanna know what the problem with this is ? People are throwing these MARVEL top tier character names *cough* Galactus *cough* out there and they usually lose against a group weaker than Raditz.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

My vote is on Magneto. He should be able to speed blitz Cell, seeing how he's light speed. Oh yeah Cells like hypersonic.

Raditz is light speed. http://www.comicvine.com/dragon-balls/18-46445/combat-speed-of-dragon-ball-characters/92-649740/?.

1. Did u not hear me say Magneto's shields withstood attacks from people like Galactus and Thor ??? Nuke level attacks are child's play to them, Galactus throws Solar System busting blasts, and Thor fires Planet Busting Godblasts, Cell cannot fire attacks that would surpass the likes of Galactus and Thor...

2. Gohan never ripped out Android 17 only 18 :) and the only reason why it didn't go well is because Gohan gave him time to blow himself up, Magneto is merciless and would eradicate cell to the point of no return...

3. And it is the case so he is screwed...

And I know what the problem is... This is an Anime site, full of Anime fans, so of course their going to be biast and undermine multiuniversal threats such as Galactus, because they are either A. Ignorant to the true power of any character outside of Anime/Manga or B. Aware of the power but let their feeling decide who they think would win... Its pathetic and should stop....

1. "Saiyan saga characters are moon+ busters, and to destroy the moon you would need 600 billion strongest nuclear bombs." http://www.comicvine.com/dragon-balls/18-46445/combat-speed-of-dragon-ball-characters/92-649740/?. Master Roshi could destroy the moon :))

2. No, it didn't go so well because he couldn't completely kill him. Which Magneto won't be able to do either, if he blows up and his cells go all around the planet.

3. Prove it. I can't find anything about Magneto manipulating something that is organic.

Yes, that must be it. It couldn't be the fact that Magneto had trouble against 2 plastic sentinels in the cartoon or that Perfect Cell is who knows how much faster than the speed of light. Or that FREAKING everyone beats Galactus at 1 point or another... Btw, I post on comicvine too and my opinion remains the same. Magneto won't be able to do anything against someone he can't react to and that will break his shields.

@Fehafare said:

@TheEd said:

Raditz is light speed. http://www.comicvine.com/dragon-balls/18-46445/combat-speed-of-dragon-ball-characters/92-649740/?.

Yeah... no.

Ok, explain why. You have a solid reasoning right there.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,888 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Lol at the people thinking Cell loses here. He isn't a mechanical droid he is a genetically enhanced organism.

Cell stomps.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I say one thing about how Cell being an android makes him metal, and everybody feels the need to acknowledge it.... I'm never gonna let this down am I

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Cell makes a Cell jr, and they beat the shit out of Magnus.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,556 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Pretty sure he can rip out the iron in a person's blood and kill them with that, he has done it before. Combine that with diamagnetism and there is little chance that Cell survives when he's thrown at the sun.

Plus there is no way Cell can get past Mageneto's shield.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Lol at the people thinking Cell loses here. He isn't a mechanical droid he is a genetically enhanced organism.

Cell stomps.

aside that... Raditz FTL?? how did that poped up? LOL! seriously wow... don't you agree.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,888 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Lol at the people thinking Cell loses here. He isn't a mechanical droid he is a genetically enhanced organism.

Cell stomps.

aside that... Raditz FTL?? how did that poped up? LOL! seriously wow... don't you agree.

The fanboy's have lost their minds.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Lol at the people thinking Cell loses here. He isn't a mechanical droid he is a genetically enhanced organism.

Cell stomps.

aside that... Raditz FTL?? how did that poped up? LOL! seriously wow... don't you agree.

The fanboy's have lost their minds.

LOL! they are obviously not real but fake fanboys cause they have never watched the original Japanese and read the manga.. therefor they make up hyperbole stuff like Cell being a universal buster! LOL

I think the correct term is troll don't ya think so?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,888 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: Troll does seem a bit more appropriate.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider: And cased closed.

Post by Dream (7,418 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator

With what feats Magneto's demonstrated, he would have the potential to give Cell plenty of problems in this match. Only problem is he's nowhere at Cell's level of speed meaning if the android's quick enough to engage Mags before he conjures up a forcefield, then Magneto's screwed. Otherwise if Magneto is able to get a force field up, then Cell's in for enough trouble as Mags' force field has been able to withstand attacks from powerful foes like Thor and the Hulk meaning planet-busting ki blasts aren't gonna help Cell out and Magneto has the entire electromagnetic field of the Earth as his personal weapon to dispatch Cell. So how this battle goes will depend on how quick Cell is at dispatching Magneto.

EDIT: Didn't read about Mags starting with force field on. Then I guess it's safe to say Cell is screwed here.

Post by Kurohige (3,701 posts) See mini bio Level 19

If Magneto starts with fields on then I don't know what Cell could do before Magneto works his magic and rips Cell apart by every cell in his body. Otherwise I would say Cell stomps before Magneto can even think of a shield. But as it is, Cell can't do much here.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel