Magneto VS Bison

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Aug. 31, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,078 posts) See mini bio Level 16

There is no prep

Both are in character

battle takes place in a city that has little to no metal

both start 20 yards away

Post by Dream (7,409 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'll take the super villain who can control the Earth's entire magnetic field to snag victory.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,654 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Magneto wins...

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

this pretty much happens......

Post by FalconC2 (377 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Erik drops a mountain on Bison.

Also, when Magneto is involved everything is magnetic.

Everything.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Magneto curbstomps Bison this is spite.

@CerberusPrime3k said:

this pretty much happens......

LOL... that's just to hardcore...

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: Doctor Magnus has battle people alot more powerfull than Bison a street leveler at best.

Magneto controlls the earth's magnitic feild. dude can open the earth if he wanted:

bocano attack-jutsu kya:

Once Magneto's shields are up, he's almost invincible. No, I'm not kidding.

Captain Universe Spider-Man’s powers are deflected from it with a gesture:

those sheild are so tough they tanked an attack from both she-hulk and Thor at the same time:

Magneto will take use the iron in your blood and F*CK YOU UP! like freeze you in your place, or just tear Bison limb from limb. if it worked on apokolypse himself(who is an omega-level matter manipulating mutant) it should work on any puny street fighter character(it worked on 3 xmen teams at the same time he was controlling an astroid-the M-astroid-):

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Magneto curbstomps Bison this is spite.

this

you only need 3 arrows to kill a bison anyway:

ok how about bison has prep and equipment to negat and limit mags power and their fighting in a non-metal zone now who wins

This the OP post for the rules

Post by Fehafare (9,028 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Rape thread... Magneto with no effort.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Killer_of_trolls: lol at that last part its true.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: I know right, it was too tempting not to. I was waiting for someone to make a bison stomp thread to post it, lol.

@SMXLR8 said:

ok how about bison has prep and equipment to negat and limit mags power and their fighting in a non-metal zone now who wins

This the OP post for the rules

magneto can control non-metal structure. also, a serious question, what can Bison do with prep? what are his best achievements in that department? can he come up with anything to counter the master of Magnetism.

secondly, as I already explained. Mags does not require pure metal to control, just any metallic molecule. Example from my scans above, dude can /freeze/rip-apart living creatures as well by controlling the iron(or any other mineral) in the the blood flow. OR, the entire surface of planet earth(again, look at above scans), and bison fall down go boom like putty tat.

Vega won't be able to do anything to Magness... seriously this is a stomp for Mags

Post by Axel_Almer (7 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Magneto rips Bison apart. Pretty much obvious.

people read the OP please mag is limitted and bison has prep with gear and a non meatal zone

@SMXLR8: Magneto's magnetic powers effect more than just metal. He is capable of controlling the Earth's electromagnetic field, can project force fields great enough to withstand most types of attacks such as nuclear weapons, can amp up his physical stats to superhuman levels many times beyond the limits of ordinary humans and manipulate the iron within the bodies of any living beings. All this is far beyond anything that Bison would be capable of defending against.

@Dream: ..........................so

@SMXLR8: My opinion is the same as everyone else. Bison isn't surviving this match.

@Dream: so mag without powers = bison wins

@SMXLR8: Now you're just being ridiculous.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel