Magnamon vs Gold Saints

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on July 6, 2012. Last post by eddz99 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Roman55 (98 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@TheNobody: Do you see why we are hostile to him now?

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@TheNobody said:

@TheVectorPrime: I've already explained the scan you so assumed that the Gold Saint was gonna die from being in the upper atmosphere and that scan is clearly enough to explain that they ATTACK AT AN ATOMIC LEVEL! What more do you want? It explains that every atom in their body are micro solar systems that can be used to destroy another opponents atoms, everything has atoms so they can basically destroy anything. I'm not saying they can actually destroy planets or anything (they probably can if they wanted to) but all what I'm saying is that they can focus their attacks to destroying their target only. It's like a bullet, the small form of a bullet isn't dangerous at hand though if shot from a gun it has the power to pierce through anything, that's what there attacks basically do but at a higher level. It's like getting a miniature nuke thrown at you, just because it isn't big doesn't necessarily mean it can't kill you.

Putting a side that this post is you fanfiction basilcly, I've noticed something interesting. I bolded that part. In one of your first posts in this thread you posted that they are multi-galaxy busters. Now sudden change in opinion. I think we start to agree on certain points, and i'm looking forward to it . After all that's how a reasonable debate should end.

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@TheVectorPrime: I agree but deriding them to the likes of a HST character is unnecessary.

Post by Es7 (12 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@TheVectorPrime said:

@TheNobody said:

@TheVectorPrime: I've already explained the scan you so assumed that the Gold Saint was gonna die from being in the upper atmosphere and that scan is clearly enough to explain that they ATTACK AT AN ATOMIC LEVEL! What more do you want? It explains that every atom in their body are micro solar systems that can be used to destroy another opponents atoms, everything has atoms so they can basically destroy anything. I'm not saying they can actually destroy planets or anything (they probably can if they wanted to) but all what I'm saying is that they can focus their attacks to destroying their target only. It's like a bullet, the small form of a bullet isn't dangerous at hand though if shot from a gun it has the power to pierce through anything, that's what there attacks basically do but at a higher level. It's like getting a miniature nuke thrown at you, just because it isn't big doesn't necessarily mean it can't kill you.

Putting a side that this post is you fanfiction basilcly, I've noticed something interesting. I bolded that part. In one of your first posts in this thread you posted that they are multi-galaxy busters. Now sudden change in opinion. I think we start to agree on certain points, and i'm looking forward to it . After all that's how a reasonable debate should end.

The VectorPrime your debates are anything but reasonable as your biased by your dislike of a series and constantly downplay to the point people dislike you and justafiably mock you for your dumbfuckery. So in short realize this get off your butthurt and they will stop calling you out for the retard you are

Post by Roman55 (98 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@TheVectorPrime: Kinda like how your arguments are fan fiction.

@TheNobody said:

@TheVectorPrime: I agree but deriding them to the likes of a HST character is unnecessary.

Well i'm not putting them on that level. If you noticed I put Saint Seiya on level of DBZ. Gold Saint with all of their feats however fall on HST level. I've posted pleanty of scans which confirm that. Gold Saints aren't liek Surfer, Thor, Superman. They don't have 1000s of issue and 10000's of feats. I posted good amount of their feats, so thoe can't be low-end feats since tehy represent majority of their feats and their best feats overall.

Just think: Kizaru is also light speed, has hax on par with Gold Saints and had greater destructive capacity (by large we might say). But enough debating for today.

Post by 8_valentine_8 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@TheVectorPrime said:

@TheNobody said:

Your such a fucking dumb ass.

@TheVectorPrime: Atomic Destruction is a whole different level of power than blowing up a building or destroying a planet, that's why they have speed to blitz strong opponents like Thor, Superman, or Surfer. And trust me those three aren't speedsters like Flash unless they're traveling, if they get a close enough range they can obliterate their target to dust. How will Superman or Thor survive an attack that atomically destroys the opponents atoms at a galactic level? It's not about how durable their skin is, it's about their making. That's why Saints wear armor, without it, they'll all be dead from a single hit of their attacks. I think they're way above DBZ because for one they are FTL because they can blitz other light speed characters with ease. Scorpio blitz Shiryu and Seiya who were already on par with light speed and FTL Gold Saints like Cancer, Taurus, and Leo. Seiya dodged Lightning Plasma a FTL attack that seemed oh most impossible to dodge! And about the armor not being destroyed by Galaxian Explosion is because that's an upgraded Bronze Armor, it isn't the same as it was before and shouldn't even be labeled a Bronze Armor. The Saints durability matter on how strong their cosmos are!

Kizaru wouldn't stand a chance as Saints absorb light from within their armor

And my argument and scans aren't fanfic by the way, they're completely facts from the database and the story guide.

@TheNobody said:

@TheVectorPrime: Atomic Destruction is a whole different level of power than blowing up a building or destroying a planet, that's why they have speed to blitz strong opponents like Thor, Superman, or Surfer. And trust me those three aren't speedsters like Flash unless they're traveling, if they get a close enough range they can obliterate their target to dust. How will Superman or Thor survive an attack that atomically destroys the opponents atoms at a galactic level? It's not about how durable their skin is, it's about their making. That's why Saints wear armor, without it, they'll all be dead from a single hit of their attacks. I think they're way above DBZ because for one they are FTL because they can blitz other light speed characters with ease. Scorpio blitz Shiryu and Seiya who were already on par with light speed and FTL Gold Saints like Cancer, Taurus, and Leo. Seiya dodged Lightning Plasma a FTL attack that seemed oh most impossible to dodge! And about the armor not being destroyed by Galaxian Explosion is because that's an upgraded Bronze Armor, it isn't the same as it was before and shouldn't even be called a Bronze Armor. The Saints durability matter on how strong their cosmos are!

Kizaru wouldn't stand a chance as Saints absorb light from within their armor

We will discuss this tommorow. By the way Gold Cloth only absorbs sun's light.

@TheVectorPrime: Fine but it doesn't change the fact that Kizaru is technically light and that sunlight is still light, unless he electrical powered light that's different but he's a solar being so he could be absorb into their armors.

Post by gintnuh (4 posts) See mini bio Level 6

->Vector Prime

->Think's he's a good Debater

->Stupid enough to think I'm Roman.

->Doesn't understand physics.

->Mama and sister inults.

->Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Post by eddz99 (2,574 posts) See mini bio Level 11

-> gintuh

-> funny

-> i laughed

-> NO

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel