Magnamon vs Gold Saints

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on July 6, 2012. Last post by eddz99 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Roman55 (98 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@TheVectorPrime: You insult me with your sad, pathetic excuses for insults.

Post by 8_valentine_8 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@TheVectorPrime said:

@Roman55 said:

@TheVectorPrime Yeah the ridiculous thread necro. And as I read it I realized you tried to suck up to someone from a year ago....that's a new low. Too bad the mods removed all the mocking .....................A waste of comedy gold. Still the reactions there did show how much of a 7 yr old you are.

And you were banned the time you made that stupid thread here so shut your vagina.

Now I will shut your mom and sister vagina :-)@Jet_Pistol said:

@Roman55 said:

@TheVectorPrime Yeah the ridiculous thread necro. And as I read it I realized you tried to suck up to someone from a year ago....that's a new low. Too bad the mod removed all the mocking I mean It just showed how much of a moron you were.

And you were banned the time you made that stupid thread here so shut your vagina.

It's hard to close something that's full of sand.

Jet_Pistol I got PM telling me that you are ZOOPHILE. So you like when stallions stucks it up in you :-) ? Man you have a serious issue...

So, VectorPrime, your showing everyone how much of a pathetic twat you are.

@8_valentine_8: He also didn't get the guy was mocking him.

And yes. He is a twat. I do hope mods lock this but knowing his kind he already went crying to them.

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Roman55: -_- You know what fuck you I tried to resolve everything, It wasn't me who started arguing with him so shut the fuck up. I posted my opinion and so he posted back to me on my opinions? What's the big deal? People beefing in, And this statement wasn't towards you it was towards everyone so fuck you for assuming. And you're talking about him swearing and acting like a child? That statement was unnecessary and my argument had nothing to do with you so STFU and beef with someone else you stupid cunt because you just pissed me the fuck off.

@TheVectorPrime: I sure do

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

For all reasonable users who wanted to debate and PM so far. I'm sorry for participating in flame war which ruined this thread. I didn't want to let OBDers insult me and get a way with that and only good was ruined thread. Again I'm sorry, but I can't tolerate insults. Not to mention that we don't have enough mods and permanent bann option, so even if the ban some troll he can come back and continue. Point is that this OBDers will continue flaiming every thread on Vice which has Saint Seiya character in it.

Post by Jet_Pistol (4 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@TheVectorPrime said:

@Roman55 said:

@TheVectorPrime Yeah the ridiculous thread necro. And as I read it I realized you tried to suck up to someone from a year ago....that's a new low. Too bad the mods removed all the mocking .....................A waste of comedy gold. Still the reactions there did show how much of a 7 yr old you are.

Now I will shut your mom and sister vagina :-)@Jet_Pistol said:

@Roman55 said:

@TheVectorPrime Yeah the ridiculous thread necro. And as I read it I realized you tried to suck up to someone from a year ago....that's a new low. Too bad the mod removed all the mocking I mean It just showed how much of a moron you were.

It's hard to close something that's full of sand.

Jet_Pistol I got PM telling me that you are ZOOPHILE. So you like when stallions stucks it up in you :-) ? Man you have a serious issue...

You have the shittiest insults and comebacks.

@TheNobody: Learn to spell mister RAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE

Post by Jet_Pistol (4 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@TheVectorPrime said:

For all reasonable users who wanted to debate and PM so far. I'm sorry for participating in flame war which ruined this thread. I didn't want to let OBDers insult me and get a way with that and only good was ruined thread. Again I'm sorry, but I can't tolerate insults. Not to mention that we don't have enough mods and permanent bann option, so even if the ban some troll he can come back and continue. Point is that this OBDers will continue flaiming every thread on Vice which has Saint Seiya character in it.

Continue bawwing please.

@TheVectorPrime said:

So basically your ass hurt by the fact that people don't agree with you? Good to know.

Post by Darthgrim (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@TheVectorPrime:

>Can't tolerate insults.

>Calls people Zoophiles.

>Claims to fuck peoples mothers and Sisters.

>Seems Legit.

@Darthgrim said:

@TheVectorPrime:

>Can't tolerate insults.

>Calls people Zoophiles.

>Claims to fuck peoples mothers and Sisters.

>Seems Legit.

This.

@Roman55: Screw you, I might have a few typos but that's only because my internet connection is slow so when I'm typing normally everything is lagged by my software you cunt and you raged first!

Now that you've started it with me I think this would be necessary

@TheNobody said:

@Roman55: -_- You know what fuck you I tried to resolve everything, It wasn't me who started arguing with him so shut the fuck up. I posted my opinion and so he posted back to me on my opinions? What's the big deal? People beefing in, And this statement wasn't towards you it was towards everyone so fuck you for assuming. And you're talking about him swearing and acting like a child? That statement was unnecessary and my argument had nothing to do with you so STFU and beef with someone else you stupid cunt because you just pissed me the fuck off.

@TheVectorPrime: I sure do

This scan really doens't prove anything. You're not trying to say that with they battle they can create a universe ? Split the Earth and smash the stars is hyperbole since even Gold Saints can be kiled by upper atmosphere.

And I requested scans for all the things you claimed.

Post by Darthgrim (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@TheNobody: Because obviously having a slow internet connection somehow necessitates you having bad spelling.

Now this topic has become OBWankers vs AnimeVice. I say AnimeVice stomps. It's totaly one-sided match and mods should lock this :-) .

@TheVectorPrime said:

Now this topic has become OBWankers vs AnimeVice. I say AnimeVice stomps. It's totaly one-sided match and mods should lock this :-) .

I say OBDers Because Vector Prime is a cunt and nobody not even on Anime Vice should be forced to read his dribble.

Post by Es7 (12 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@TheVectorPrime said:

Lol it's just everyone with common sense vs Dumbshits like yourself

Heh ninja'ed

@TheVectorPrime: I've already explained the scan you so assumed that the Gold Saint was gonna die from being in the upper atmosphere and that scan is clearly enough to explain that they ATTACK AT AN ATOMIC LEVEL! What more do you want? It explains that every atom in their body are micro solar systems that can be used to destroy another opponents atoms, everything has atoms so they can basically destroy anything. I'm not saying they can actually destroy planets or anything (they probably can if they wanted to) but all what I'm saying is that they can focus their attacks to destroying their target only. It's like a bullet, the small form of a bullet isn't dangerous at hand though if shot from a gun it has the power to pierce through anything, that's what there attacks basically do but at a higher level. It's like getting a miniature nuke thrown at you, just because it isn't big doesn't necessarily mean it can't kill you.

@Es7 said:

@TheVectorPrime said:

Lol it's just everyone with common sense vs Dumbshits like yourself

Es sums it up nicely.

lol Vector Prime still being a piece of dog shit.

@Darthgrim: It does because I try to type fast so that my software doesn't lag anymore, jeez what the fuck do you people want? A college degree in spelling and english?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel